List of Positions

Special Security of Human Health

Secret-Admin

Police-Officer

Executive of Staff

The IP is : 198.24.168.250:30303 [Version[1.7.2]]
StickerMasterLuke
Level 9 : Apprentice Ranger

Create an account or sign in to comment.

11/30/2013 7:25 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Network
gfdgfdhgfhgfhgfh
We are still looking for staff.
11/30/2013 6:58 pm
gfdgfdhgfhgfhgfh
Probabally just minecraft.
11/30/2013 6:56 pm
gfdgfdhgfhgfhgfh
Yea, it's for me too.
11/30/2013 6:56 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
cenafan01
The server is down?
11/30/2013 6:36 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
cenafan01
Name: Avery
IGN: GamingJock
Personality: Funn, but quite Serious in some cases.
Interests: Well, PvPing Helping and building!
Experience: Well, Admin on 3 other servers co-owner on 1 and mod on 2
Experience with position you chose: Helping while watching owver and making sure everything is ok.
Why Should I Choose You: Well, I usually just go and apply for A staff rank to just help people, And give info on the server, I have never griefed and also I can do Drop parties (Only with permission0 and help this server grow!

Position you chose: Secret-Admin.
11/30/2013 6:33 pm
gfdgfdhgfhgfhgfh
Name: I will keep that a secret untill I am chosen, for I do not like to give out information that is not needed or personal info. Thank you. But for now you can call me Lolz.
Minecraft Username: TheLuler.
Skype: Personal Information that I will give if i am accepted. I will pm you these.
Personality: I would say that i'm helpful, and understanding. Helpful? Why? Because I would help anyone that needed my help. I would make sure they had been helped and were fine in their condition. If it was a grief, I would assure you I would go and find the griefer to keep the server in a good condition. Understanding? Why? Because if someone says, "oh this person is blah blah blah..." and the other says they're lying, I would try to contact others and see the real story, not the one that they both made up, or true story. I would not just rely on this persons conclusions, and punish the other one. I would find out what REALLY happened.
Interests: My interests are to have fun playing minecraft and helping others, so I am not the only one having fun. I love to help others, I don't know why, it just makes me feel warm and happy inside.
Experiences: My exprinces with building are far and wide spread out. I have helped build atleast 10+ server spawns, and ALOT more mini-games maps. If your talking about plug-ins too.... I have looked on alot of help pages and figured out lots. I have lots of exprince with the most helpful of them on servers: Logblock, W/e, Punishments, and alot more. If you want me to catch onto a plug-in, I assure you I'll catch on quickly.
Experiences with position you have chosen: I have been an admin atleast 5+ times. Co-owner atleast 3 times, and Owner 4 times. Alot of people have trusted me with their server in their hands. honestly.
Why should i accept you to be this position: I have been in alot of bad choices. Sometimes I regret them horribly and sometimes I don't. But nevertheless I always want to grow and help people have the best time as possible.
Position you choose: Secret-Admin

Thank you for reading my super long long app...
-TehLolz
11/30/2013 6:18 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Architect
Luko567
Name: Luke
Minecraft Username: Luko567
Personality: Funny...
Interests: I like building and moderating servers.
Experiences: I have owned my own server, and have had admin on multiple servers with atleast 10 players.
Experiences with position you have chosen: I've been admin many times and have had problems with players but we fixed them quickly.
Why should i accept you to be this position: I like playing and helping servers, It's your choice but thanks
Position you choose: Secret-Admin
11/30/2013 6:24 pm
This reply was removed by the poster or a moderator.
11/30/2013 6:28 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Architect
Luko567
Well, I would like to be staff as I like playing minecraft and I am gaining more knowledge each day. I'm learning more about plugins and practicing my building skills as in the future I would like to make big PMC projects. I will help the server by building things if you want and just watching the server so nothing bad happens. As I joined the staff are really nice and would enjoy being apart of the staff team. I can be on quite a lot through the week and weekends. Thanks, Luko
11/30/2013 6:09 pm
Level 16 : Journeyman Pokemon
FeramonGator
Name: Cole
Minecraft Username: cole272003
Personality: Funny Energetic
Interests: Minecraft Football Video games
Experiences: I have been playing minecraft for 2 years
Experiences with position you have chosen: I have been Admin so many times it isn't funny I have been many staff positions in the last month around ten the reason is because I am very mature and follow the rules of every staff
Why should i accept you to be this position: Because I am probably the oldest and the most mature out of all of you guys. I also am a very nice person who will help many of you when you need help
11/30/2013 6:05 pm
Level 16 : Journeyman Pokemon
FeramonGator
IGN: cole272003
Plugin skills: Im pretty good at group manager and world edit
Building skills: here's a photo
http://gyazo.com/7542d01920819a0e3ab9b28049d584f2
Previous positions: Owner (5 times) Co-owner (2 times) Admin (12 times) Mod (15 times)
Command knowledge: I know various commands to help you and the other staff members
Reason we should pick you: Because I have alot of Minecraft knowledge, I played minecraft for 2 and a half years and also I am pretty good at it Btw I didn't buy my account my brother who is 10 gave it to me
Talk about yourself: I am 21 and I live in California my timezone is Pacific so I will be up later then most of you. I am also a great builder who has been building for a few servers I also helped build a tiny bit of the Hive.
Experience: I have played minecraft since I was 19 and I have been playing on servers since I was 20
Why you want this rank?: Well I love helping out a lot and also love being a staff and stuff like that.

Here is one of my apps I want to show you (I don't want to rewrite all of this )

GN: cole272003
Gender (we're looking for a bit of diversity in this area): Male
Position That You're Applying for: Mod/Admin/Builder (Any rank that there is to apply for.
Maturity (out of 10): 10/10 sometimes 9/10
Building Style (Modern, Gothic, Renaissance, creative, etc.): I am a mix of Creative and Modern
Work Ethic (out of 10): 10/10
Creativity (out of 10): 10/10
Overall Building Skill (out of 10): 10
Constant Temptation to Troll (out of 10): 3
Do you use Skype (if so include your name and whether you own a mic or not): cole272003 is my skype name
Can You Donate: Yah maybe if I like the server
Plugin Knowledge (name a few plugins you're familiar with):
VoxelSniper |
WorldEdit/WorldGaurd |
GroupManager |
BuyCraft |
mcMMO |
NoCheat |
Any Screenshots of Your Work (this will significantly improve your chances to be hired): http://gyazo.com/d78a559f15cf317050264dbda1fa4e50 Kirby Pixelart
http://gyazo.com/3ab088e11062ef014fe1054686172883 Pokemon Arena
http://gyazo.com/b18dcf6e9c01f89f291db6e81238689f Chinese Building
Your experience as a staff on any other server(s) I have been staff countless times.
servers and ask for staff because I see that this server needs my help! I can help them very well and be nice to them!
11/30/2013 6:05 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner
MicroBloc
Name: Nate
Minecraft Username: MicroBloc
Personality: Funny, serous, and mature.
Interests: I mainly like minecraft, coding, and many other things.
Experiences: I had experance with everything of a minecraft server. I'm the owner of one.
Experiences with position you have chosen: Again, i was the owner of a minecraft serevr before.
Why should i accept you to be this position: I can bring many new things to the server, and you would have a very mature staff member.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome