Needing Staff.

Kris2001's Avatar Kris200110/31/18 7:52 pm
1 emeralds 140 3
11/5/2018 1:07 am
grotdoggydog's Avatar grotdoggydog
  Hello! I'm looking for Staff for my RPG, Governmental, Economy server. It's called the Kristilia Minecraft Server. I need roughly 5 - 10 people to help me set up the server, along with overall management, I'm looking forward to having a great community of people, who don't care about their differences, to have a fun and overall great time in the server. I want people to be able to have a Business, and I also want to build Towns and Cities where players can live, shop, and explore! Along with players being able to vote, and run for offices in the game, because I want a Server where players can have a voice as well.  

  Hopefully I'll get some replies.

  Basic Info about me

  16 (17 on Nov' 1 2018)

  Pretty Shy, but a butterfly once opened up

  I love to play minecraft for hourss!  

  I also love Makeup as well fun fact
Hope to see ya on the Kristilia Server! Just PM me for information about being Staff
    

Kris2001
Level 1 : New Explorer