NERD REALMS LOOKING FOR STAFF

NerdXEr's Avatar NerdXEr3/21/13 3:49 pm
3/21/2013 8:23 pm
dankworld's Avatar dankworld
Nerd Realms

Today I have a server and I'm looking for staff.

ADMIN:
IGN:
Why do you want to be an Admin/Mod?:
Admin Or Mod?:

I will message you the IP when you are applied
Thank you and i hope i get replies quick.
NerdXEr
Level 23 : Expert Nerd

Create an account or sign in to comment.

03/21/2013 8:11 pm
Level 17 : Journeyman Narwhal
swalshey123
{Co-Owner}
IGN:swagmuffin2012
Maturity: I am always commited to my work and I try my best not to "goof" around
Why should we pick you: I will go on all day and try with all my heart to increase player experience and gameplay enjoyment whenever i enter the server. I can do any task that you are to give me. (reasonable of course) I can find plugins and maybe even try to create plugins to help out the server. With my help i can give you a Guarantee that there will be an increase in the amount of players joining the server.
Have you ever been admin/mod/co-owner/owner on any servers(Give evidence for better change): I own 1 server. IP: mc.ballstothewalls.com (temporarily down for a week or so). I am an Admin on CircuitRealms. I am a mod on a huge server with the name of ChronicalMC. I am also co owner on a few more but, i have rambled long enough on my server experiences. If you would like more information on those i would appreciate if you were to Skype message or call me to talk more about this topic.
In the given situation how well would you deal a spammer/begger/hacker: Well, I have no toleration to those people because if they do it once then they are bound to attempt it again. The only possible scenario that i would let slide would be the spammer part. Even though i hate spammers, a ban for spamming would be very unnecessary.
How will you help the server: I can play on the server for hours a day and also i may donate depending on my money balance at the end of this month. I know some very unknown plugins that will increase gameplay by a whole lot.
Can you be trustworthy?: I am very trustworthy to all people. I can keep anything you want me to keep without telling anyone about this at all. I would never grief a server and i will admit i have been banned, but for the wrong reasons of being accused and for saying i hacked. Even if i have never installed a hack client.
How many hours are you on: I am on for about 9 hours a day if not more.
Email(Optional): swagmuffin1921@yahoo.com
Any other details(Optional): If you need more information just add me on skype and we can clear any questions that you have.
03/21/2013 8:08 pm
NerdXEr
IP: nerdrealms.no-ip.org
03/21/2013 7:53 pm
Level 40 : Master Pokemon
raichuthink
IGN: Raichu_613
How often do you play a week: 1hr+ per day
Why do you want to be an Admin/Mod?: I am a super trustworthy member who can always help people. I can also work on configuring plugins and those things.
Admin Or Mod?: Either one would work fine.
03/21/2013 7:51 pm
NerdXEr
I guuess ill hire all of you because i need all the help i could get
03/21/2013 7:10 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
mack2400
IGN:Mack2400
how often do u play a week: Up to 12 hours a week
Why do u want to be admin/Mod?: i love to help people And im good with plugins like essentials and other stuff i REALLY hope u pick me cuz last server i was on today( head admin) Got shut down cuz a griefer hacked and set the world with tnt and lit it:(
Admin Or Mod: Idc plz just pick me to be one of the 2
03/21/2013 6:28 pm
Level 12 : Journeyman Archer
portugues97
IGN:portugues97
How often do you play a week?: up to hours a week
Why do you want to be an Admin/Mod?: i want to be a mod because i would love to see this server grow and be good. I have been a mod 3 times,admin 2 times, and i own 2 servers. i am super mature for my age. i have played minecraft since 1.0 and i want to join and have fun with you. I HOPE YOU PICK ME ith all regardes portugues97
Admin Or Mod: admin
03/21/2013 6:23 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Explorer
masiahkahn
ADMIN: Nerdcraft
IGN:masiahkahn
How often do you play a week?:6 out of 7 days
Why do you want to be an Admin/Mod?: i love to help people check out my server nerdcraft and ill op you!
Admin Or Mod?: Admin will be good but ill be happy with mod
03/21/2013 5:35 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Crafter
iGriiZZZ
Cool. Pm me And i'll send you my skype
03/21/2013 5:25 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
FlamingTurtleMC
IGN:Ladalord (tryng to be a youtuber need people to film ) FlamignTurtleMC!
How often do you play a week?:aloth x,x - nolifer xD
Why do you want to be an Admin/Mod?: Cuz i think i can help you and i can make some friends that i can film with and have fun /
Admin Or Mod?:Admin cuz im a good builder and i can be a good of a help but if you need a Mod ill be happy to do it
03/21/2013 4:17 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Crafter
iGriiZZZ
IGN: xDI3SELx
How often do you play a week?: 10-12 Hours
Why do you want to be an Admin/Mod?: Not Quite Sure But I Know I Want To Be One
Admin Or Mod?: Doesn't Matter To Me But I Kinda Prefer Mod
03/21/2013 5:22 pm
NerdXEr
Ill accept! YOU can be a mod if you want
Planet Minecraft