Network Recuitment

AJ_Wolfe's Avatar AJ_Wolfe8/4/14 2:00 pm
8/6/2014 4:46 am
anonpmc1719644's Avatar anonpmc1719644
Hello, I'm KK_Wolfie, and I'm looking for at least 10-20 Staff members for my server and here's the application format:
IGN:
Reason:
Skype (NOT REQUIRED):
Can you record, if yes what do you record with and how many Viewers/Subscribers/Followers/Likes do you have?:
Age (REQUIRED AGE IS 12 yrs and above):
DO YOU GRIEF?:
Can you build well, yes or no?:
Can you make plugins, yes or no?:
Are you good at getting players on servers?:
What staff rank do you want? (Available staff ranks are: Admin, Moderator, Developer, Advisor, Builder, player support team+):¬
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Features Of Server:
Current Server’s : PRISON and Hub (MORE COMING SOON)
GRIEF FREE
LAG FREE
CLEAN NICE BUILDS
WEBSITE URL
http://amethystnetwork.webs.com
TO DO LIST
Add More Servers
Add Permissions
Upgrade Server’s
Add More RAM/MEMORY to server’s
Add Friends List
Make server vote websites
SERVER CONTACT INFO
If there ever is anything wrong on the server email me at aidanwolfe39@gmail.com
Also, If there is anything BAD, BAD add me on skype, my skype is wolfeboi2
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Best Reguards,
KK_Wolfie
Good Bye, I Look Forward To Seeing You On My Server Bye!
AJ_Wolfe
Level 1 : New Engineer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

08/06/2014 4:46 am
Level 1 : New Miner
anonpmc1719644
[deleted]
08/04/2014 3:11 pm
Level 18 : Journeyman Modder
xAstraah
IGN: xAstraah
Reason: You want a developer don't you?
Skype (NOT REQUIRED): xAstraah
Can you record, if yes what do you record with and how many Viewers/Subscribers/Followers/Likes do you have?: This is irrelevant.
Age (REQUIRED AGE IS 12 yrs and above): 15
DO YOU GRIEF?: No
Can you build well, yes or no?: No
Can you make plugins, yes or no?: Yes
Are you good at getting players on servers?: No
What staff rank do you want? (Available staff ranks are: Admin, Moderator, Developer, Advisor, Builder, player support team+):¬ Developer.
08/04/2014 3:06 pm
Level 11 : Journeyman Network
Apple ManPS3
IGN: Apple_ManPS3
Reason: Admin/Builder/Helper
Skype (NOT REQUIRED): N.A.
Can you record, if yes what do you record with and how many Viewers/Subscribers/Followers/Likes do you have?: N.A.
Age (REQUIRED AGE IS 12 yrs and above): 11
DO YOU GRIEF?: NO!
Can you build well, yes or no?: Yes
Can you make plugins, yes or no?: No
Are you good at getting players on servers?: Yes
What staff rank do you want? (Available staff ranks are: Admin, Moderator, Developer, Advisor, Builder, player support team+):¬ I want to be Admin
08/04/2014 2:24 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Explorer
csiturtle
IGN:Blindchaos5373
Reason: The reason why i would like to join you in your ranks of staff is becauseI think that i could help out the server by Helping making a better place (Making it so everyone is nice to each other and there is no racism or and major swearing, ETC)< and i think i could help advertise and help set this server on the right course, Now you may be thinking oh "this guys thinks he some sort of professianal bigshot, he sooo lame" Welll im not, well for some part i am, i have been playing for around 4 years in the mincraft universe and i have been staff on multiple servers and most of the servers went well, but i got unranked on a lot of them because i moved and i was not online for a long while, but now i can go on a server like 2-3 hours a day.
Skype (NOT REQUIRED):Not_shaggy5373 (no mic)
Can you record, if yes what do you record with and how many Viewers/Subscribers/Followers/Likes do you have?:Sadly no.
Age (REQUIRED AGE IS 12 yrs and above): 13
DO YOU GRIEF?:Only when necessary. But for the most part no.
Can you build well, yes or no?: i can build decently
Are you good at getting players on servers?: Sort of
What staff rank do you want? (Available staff ranks are: Admin, Moderator, Developer, Advisor, Builder, player support team+):¬ anything that you think im worthy of otherwise Admin or advisor would be cool.

Thanks for taking time to read this sorry it was long, but Thanks anyway!

Yours truly,
Blindchaos5373/csiturtle
08/04/2014 2:23 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
skydragon45
IGN:Skydragon4
Reason:I want to see grow a new server, i know how to use plugins, and i will love to help someone.
Skype (NOT REQUIRED):skydragon4
Can you record, if yes what do you record with and how many Viewers/Subscribers/Followers/Likes do you have?:I can record, but i dont have a youtube chanel.
Age (REQUIRED AGE IS 12 yrs and above):16
DO YOU GRIEF?:Sometimes, but in server who dont says you cant griefe if you see a house without protection.
Can you build well, yes or no?:Yes
Can you make plugins, yes or no?:No, srry.
Are you good at getting players on servers?:I have some friends, and i speak spanish and french so i can advertise in other webs
What staff rank do you want?Admin,
08/04/2014 2:16 pm
Level 16 : Journeyman Explorer
TenYearOldGamers
IGN: nicholas_gwinn
Reason: I always love helping out server players, Staff, Basically anyone who needs it. I'm a really experienced person in plugins and how they work.
Skype (NOT REQUIRED): PrisonNightmare
Can you record, if yes what do you record with and how many Viewers/Subscribers/Followers/Likes do you have?: Yes, i have 55 subs not that popular though.
Age (REQUIRED AGE IS 12 yrs and above): 12
DO YOU GRIEF?: Of course i dont, i have no sympathy for them.
Can you build well, yes or no?: Im not the greatest builder in the world. But i can build basic stuff.
Are you good at getting players on servers?: Depends on the days
What staff rank do you want? (Available staff ranks are: Admin, Moderator, Developer, Advisor, Builder, player support team+):¬ Admin,Moderator, And maybe adivsor i dont really know what that is.
08/04/2014 2:12 pm
Level 19 : Journeyman Hunter
laish
IGN: laish1

Reason: I would like to become staff on your server for a couple of things one. It seems like you need a lot of (10- 20) and a lot of help. I can bring knowledge or plugins, players, servers all together to help you. Second I really enjoy op prison so I'd be active on that part of the hub a lot.

Skype (NOT REQUIRED): weadsy3

Can you record, if yes what do you record with and how many Viewers/Subscribers/Followers/Likes do you have?: I can record but with no sound and I have like 7 subscribers.

DO YOU GRIEF?: This is actually a pretty funny question. No I do not. But I mean wouldn't everyone who wanted to be staff say no?

Can you build well, yes or no?: Yes

Can you make plugins, yes or no?: No, sorry

Are you good at getting players on servers?: I am but I have to add catches like, Oh new server need staff, or New fun server dp at 5 players, stuff like that.

What staff rank do you want? (Available staff ranks are: Admin, Moderator, Developer, Advisor, Builder, player support team+): Advisor, Admin, Developer(I can't code).
08/04/2014 2:10 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Network
TrioPlaysMinecraft
IGN: minecraft_trio
Reason: Ive Been Trying To Find A Good Server To Chip In To For A While Now Because I Have Had Nothing To Do For A While Now And I Would Like To Get A New Job To Do So I Dont Get Bored.
Skype (NOT REQUIRED): minecraft.trio
Can you record, if yes what do you record with and how many Viewers/Subscribers/Followers/Likes do you have?: yes 1967 Views And 94 Subs
DO YOU GRIEF?: no
Can you build well, yes or no?: im not the best builder but im not completely rubbish.
Can you make plugins, yes or no?: i can do very small plugins like make a /heal command or something.
Are you good at getting players on servers?: Yes I am quite good because i could advertise on my youtube channel and i have quite a lot of friends on skype that play minecraft.
What staff rank do you want? (Available staff ranks are: Admin, Moderator, Developer, Advisor, Builder, player support team+): Admin
08/04/2014 2:07 pm
Level 15 : Journeyman Engineer
polarluke2
IGN: polarluke2
Reason:I like helping out other people and Currently I have a lot of free time
Skype (NOT REQUIRED):polarluke2
Can you record, if yes what do you record with and how many Viewers/Subscribers/Followers/Likes do you have?:i cant record :(
DO YOU GRIEF?:No I don't.I don't even grief on greifing server
Can you build well, yes or no?:sorta
Can you make plugins, yes or no?:no
Are you good at getting players on servers?:I don't have many friends.....
What staff rank do you want?Advisor or player support team or anything else :P
08/04/2014 2:04 pm
Level 1 : New Engineer
AJ_Wolfe
Post in comment or pm me
and my skype is wolfieboi2
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome