NEW BEASTNODE SERVER NEEDS STAFF!

Regnozes2431's Avatar Regnozes24318/31/12 9:06 pm
8/31/2012 11:40 pm
Aidanownsu's Avatar Aidanownsu
I need 2 admin,3mods,a head admin,a head mod, and someone to help me with PermissionsEx (PEX)

MODERATOR TEMPLATE

IGN:

Skype?:

Do you have any experince?:

Will you be willimng to use proper grammer?:

Will you be willing to be active?:

How will you help the server?:

ADMIN APPLICATION TEMPLATE

IGN:

Skype?:

Will you be willimng to use proper grammer?:

Regnozes2431
Level 11 : Journeyman Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

08/31/2012 11:40 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Warrior
Aidanownsu
My application:

Hi all,

I'm looking for a server which have staff positions available. The following is about me and what I do on Minecraft:

Minecraft username: Aidanownsu
What I like to do on Minecraft: I like to build nice buildings for servers, help with plugins and help players in need.

Why do I want be have a staff position?

I am a great person for all servers; as I'm highly dedicated to BUILD, HELP and FIX all problems in the server. I will kick/ban any highly suspected hackers; or report it to a higher rank for further actions. I am 110% against hacking, swearing and bad behaviour. My passion is to help all in need and create a happy and friendly environment.

My past experiences with staff:

I am a trustworthy individual, being capable of preventing bad behaviour. I have once been an Administrator on a SKYBLOCK server; as I was recommended by serveral staff members due to my actions. Many staff members are impressed by what i've accomplished for them.

What do I know about server plugins?

I have the knowledge of a lot of plugins, as i've experienced them through my travels amougst servers. I know the popular plugins, and how effective they are and if players like them.

Have I ever been banned/jailed?

In my whole experience of Minecraft servers, I have NEVER been banned/jailed, and I hopefully never will be. I am good and nice to all and I'm never disrespectful.

Thanks, Aidanownsu.
08/31/2012 11:17 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner
GoldenBrand12345
Im new Co-Owner I coded PermEx and I made ranks and promoted everyone Im New Co-Owner and PluginDev
08/31/2012 11:16 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Miner
Thesexy
IGN:TheSexy69
NICKNAME:TheSwaggaSauras
EMAIL:andrewovechkin@gmail.com
HOW GOOD ARE YOU 1-to-10: I do not understand your question? if you are referring to my Building i would say 8/10. and for redstone 7/10
PLUGINS: i Know how to configure almost every plugin, i have a PermissionsEx file that we can use for ranks and staff, i will configure to your deepest desire.
PERMISSIONS: i know how to use GroupManager, And permissionsEx i am very quick and can do anything with thse two plugins!
BUILDING: Here is some of my work i can show you my new buildsbut check this build ot, it is a scope around of all the buildings i have made and it was explained by one of my old staff. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MTK3OqKmCkg And this was made before the hole spawn was made!
ADVERTISING: I am Able to bring players to this server in a sec i can get 40 players in 15 minutes, Because i know the tips&tricks on how to get players to come!
Experience: I have had experience on many different servers, i have been Admin on 3 servers, Co-Owner on 1, Mod on 6 , and builder on 3.
Why do i deserver this Rank: Because i am a great builder that is hoping to bring this server to an amazing level of AWESOMENESS. I am able to do that by working hard, Advertising, Posting Videos and before you know it you will have a popular server that everyone will Love!
Dedication: I am able to play daily for 2-3 Hours Whenever you need me, i will spend those hours helping the server by building and teaching players on how to play fairly.
Have you been Banned: Never!
08/31/2012 11:14 pm
Level 15 : Journeyman Hunter
Junkman75
ADMIN APPLICATION TEMPLATE

IGN:
junkman75
<3

Just turned 13, turning 14, June 30th of 2013

Skype?:
Of course, what kind of person doesn't?? Lol.
My skype if you want to hit me up!?

-------> OoChaseoO

In MineCraft? YES! I've been playing MineCraft sense 1.2 update.
And i have watched over 500 MineCraft videos on tutorials, tips, and lots of other things.
On servers?
Yes sir. I have at least over 20 different servers, and I'm staff/donater on 4 of them!
That is really all I play is Multiplayer mode on MineCraft nowadays!

Will you be willing to use proper grammar?:
Yes. I'm very proper with my words, I talk with punctuation's, capitalization, and other grammar things :3.
( I also use alot of expression when i chat! )
Example: Hey guys long time no see , or, OMG! I just died in a hole D':
I am ALWAYS active. I play MineCraft for at least 4-6 hours a day.
I split my playing time up in schedules, because i am VERY organized :p

I can help your server anyway you need. I am very flexible in the needs YOU want, and the PLAYERS of the server want, or need. But mostly I want to be the nice, kind, helpful staff member. Not the grouchy one D:! I am a very nice person, but I can have a strict side. -.- I am most of the time, a server favorite. I get greeted with, "HEY!!" , "Sup, brah?" , and most of the time "MMmmmm, man you so sexiii!" <---JK!

At last I want to wish EVERYONE good luck on these great opportunities and I want to thank Regnozes2431 for giving me an awesome opportunity especially because this server sounds WICKED!
08/31/2012 10:46 pm
Level 20 : Expert Miner
XSLinKsZ
IGN: xSLinKsZ

Age 14

Skype?: Hacking_Isfun

Do you have any experince?: LOTS! I used to own and run a server, but went down because of money issues. I have been playing minecraft since alpha also.

Will you be willimng to use proper grammer?: Yes. I am very professional when it comes to a serious job like this.

Will you be willing to be active?: Yes, i am willing to spend lots of hours donating my time

How will you help the server?:I have been very experienced in staffing.
I am a server favorite. I have been playing minecraft since alpha.
I am trustful, respectful, and determining.
I welcome and greet all players on the server.
I am great at solving everyday problems, arguments, and disputes.
I also keep watchful eyes on suspicious people.
I obey all higher ranked staff...as well as appreciate lower ranked staff.
I never abuse my powers as i am mature. I have a 0% tolerance for griefing,
which will result in jail or a ban. I also help create a nice and healthy
community.
08/31/2012 10:17 pm
Regnozes2431
Is the server ip
08/31/2012 10:52 pm
Thesexy
I got banned, IGN:TheSexy69 i am accepted as dev
08/31/2012 10:14 pm
Regnozes2431
08/31/2012 9:36 pm
Level 18 : Journeyman Explorer
abcefghz
IGN: abcefghz

Skype?: Tim Pum (the one in canada).

Do you have any experince?: Yes I have lots of experience of being a admin and mod.

Will you be willing to use proper grammer?: Yes I will

Will you be willing to be active?: Yes about 2 or 3 hours a day

How will you help the server?: Advertise Welcome people and catch hackers.

Also idk if this is part of the app but I would like to be head-mod or admin.
08/31/2012 9:30 pm
Level 22 : Expert Prince
stewie29
IGN: stewie29
do you have experience: Yes i do i own 2 bukkit servers, i am op on 1 head mod and admin on 2. Ik most of the plugins im great with ppl, and im a hard worker and im very dedicated. I can work on perms, and help ur server shine. Im fun but im serious when needed. I am up to every task and or new challenge that comes my way. I am very open minded and humble. I can advertise too.
Will you be willing to use proper grammar?: lolz yes
Will you be willing to be active: Yes indeed i can stay on as long as needed, most days anyways. I can manage my 2 servers and help with yours too.
How will you help the server?: As i said before advertising, plugins all your files, perms and stuff. I will be helpful and friendly to co workers and ppl as i always am. I put a stop to griefers and will make sure things get done.
Position wanted: head admin or admin, maybe in the future co owner. Also hopefully we can grow a partnership and you can join my server as well. Just a thought.
Thank you, cheers bro
08/31/2012 9:29 pm
Thesexy
mehh
08/31/2012 9:25 pm
Regnozes2431
A plugin manager is basicly co owner.
08/31/2012 9:14 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
asd1231234
IGN:asd1231234

Age 14

Skype?: david.ihim

Do you have any experince?: tons of experince sacred craft nerd craft battle craft

Will you be willimng to use proper grammer?: yes i willing to use proper grammar

Will you be willing to be active?: yes

How will you help the server?: i help the server giving it new ideas. I will also help build with commands and more.... help to prevent hackers and griefers

Have you been banned : i havent

Dedication:3-4 hours

Position:i going for head-mod or mod or builder
if u choose me i be pls
08/31/2012 9:07 pm
Thesexy
IGN:TheSexy69
NICKNAME:TheSwaggaSauras
EMAIL:andrewovechkin@gmail.com
HOW GOOD ARE YOU 1-to-10: I do not understand your question? if you are referring to my Building i would say 8/10. and for redstone 7/10
PLUGINS: i Know how to configure almost every plugin, i have a PermissionsEx file that we can use for ranks and staff, i will configure to your deepest desire.
PERMISSIONS: i know how to use GroupManager, And permissionsEx i am very quick and can do anything with thse two plugins!
BUILDING: Here is some of my work i can show you my new buildsbut check this build ot, it is a scope around of all the buildings i have made and it was explained by one of my old staff. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MTK3OqKmCkg And this was made before the hole spawn was made!
ADVERTISING: I am Able to bring players to this server in a sec i can get 40 players in 15 minutes, Because i know the tips&tricks on how to get players to come!
Experience: I have had experience on many different servers, i have been Admin on 3 servers, Co-Owner on 1, Mod on 6 , and builder on 3.
Why do i deserver this Rank: Because i am a great builder that is hoping to bring this server to an amazing level of AWESOMENESS. I am able to do that by working hard, Advertising, Posting Videos and before you know it you will have a popular server that everyone will Love!
Dedication: I am able to play daily for 2-3 Hours Whenever you need me, i will spend those hours helping the server by building and teaching players on how to play fairly.
Have you been Banned: Never!
08/31/2012 9:19 pm
Regnozes2431
Amazing, you have been selected as a plugin manager!
08/31/2012 9:22 pm
Thesexy
I would prefer to be a co-owner or admin.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome