New custom Minecraft server recruiting!!

ThatTonyboo's Avatar ThatTonyboo β€’ 5/6/18 8:15 pm
5/21/2018 2:01 am
link984662's Avatar link984662
Hi everyone! Me and my friend alisha are creating a Minecraft server, and we need YOUR help! πŸ˜„

ο»ΏHere's some quick information about what we're making, and our aims.
  • We are 100% community-orientated, basing what we add to the server on what the community wants, not what we want.
  • The server, while in development, has the aim to grow a community based through the "Discord" communication app, which is free and easy to use.
  • We have a pretty good plan for the server itself, but its constantly evolving to cater for the new ideas.

ο»Ώ
So, what are we looking for?

• I'm posting here to recruit potential community members and staff members. Some more information can be found below.
  • We have no guarantee that the server will even make it past development due to both our rather "tight" schedules, but we're trying our best!

• Alright, here's some information about recruitment. If you want to join us later, or just hang around until release and chat, thats easy, join our Discord server (link at the bottom of the post) and have some fun, we don't bite! However, if you want to apply for staff, thats pretty easy. In the comments on the thread, post a little sentence describing who you are, why you'd like to join us, and your Discord username + tag (#xxxx). If I see fit, we'll contact you over Discord to start a small interview and get more information, then decide if your good for the job.
  • Oh, and hey! If you apply and get declined, why not stick around the server? You can apply up to 3 times befor release, and when we release you'll get another 3 chances. Plus, if you join just to apply, get denied then leave, we just have a good reason to say "no" to you if you ever try applying again, eh? Be a good sport πŸ˜›

I'm ready, and want to join/apply!

Awesome! Click on the link below to join our Discord server, or post the required content in the comments then join! Hope to see you all there soon!

Click here to join us: https://discord.gg/bcZRGsJ

Cheers!
~ ThatTonybo ~
ThatTonyboo
Level 3 : Apprentice Ranger

Create an account or sign in to comment.

05/17/2018 5:37 pm
ThatTonyboo
We just got hold of our Minecraft server itself (aka the hosting), so work will start soon, but we're still looking for staff and just normal community members!
05/21/2018 2:01 am
Level 1 : New Miner
link984662
I gotta say, it's a pretty cool server!
05/13/2018 10:06 amhistory
link984662
Staff application:
Hi, I'm TheOrangeOrange, I'm currently 14 and I've experience moderating various Minecraft discord servers and servers. I've also hosted my own discord servers and still chat on it frequently. I feel like I could help moderate chat in the discord, especially as the community grows! Being a moderator means that I've seen how servers grow, and attract people who are detrimental to the community. I hope I would be able to apply for a discord moderator position and help the server out... haha. I am pretty active on discord, even reaching heights of 8 hours a day! My mic is currently broken and I'm in the process of getting a new one, so if you are willing to, maybe we can have a talk through discord? My discord tag is TheOrangeOrange#1412.

As a side note, the invite is directed to #dev, which isn't the place we should be directed to I believe.

EDIT: Of course, I would also love to help out in the website and social media platforms!
05/13/2018 6:21 pm
ThatTonyboo
Accepted βœ…
05/12/2018 5:28 am
Level 40 : Master Modder
This Guy1
Staff Application!!!

Heyo am Peter and am 19 years old. I always wanted to become a staff on a server and also I want to help this new server grow and become at least top 30 lol. Oh also I don't have a mic so you'll have to interview through chat... i'll send you my discord info in a personal mail in planet minecraft cause I don't want any random guy sending messages and stuff
05/12/2018 10:43 pm
ThatTonyboo
Added, will talk soon βœ…
05/11/2018 10:42 pmhistory
TransGirlGaymer
Hey so I want to apply for staff and a little bit about me.

Hi I'm Olivia I am a 23 year old transwomen that has about a year or so experience owning/moderating servers. And I am also a small time youtuber as well (still need to upload the first video/make a intro). I love legend of zelda, Minecraft, Programming, composing music, and writing.

And my discord name is TransGirlGaymer#8631
05/11/2018 11:27 pm
ThatTonyboo
Contacted βœ…
05/11/2018 11:00 pm
Level 8 : Apprentice Modder
GrandpaLee
So you're a man with bad grammar, got it.
05/11/2018 11:25 pm
ThatTonyboo
Can you not trash post and be rude to people on my thread? Thanks.
05/09/2018 5:29 pm
ThatTonyboo
We have some pretty awesome things going on behind the scenes, such as new Discord server improvements, more openings for staff and some other things. You should join and apply :3
05/06/2018 9:50 pm
AstralForce
Discord Name :: AstralForce#5856

I would really like to be apart of this server. I have loads of experience being a moderator/admin. I am somewhat experienced in config, I have worked with it many times. However, I do not want to label myself a pro because there is still so much to learn! I am also very active, I have an excess of free time on my hands, and I want to use it to help this server.
05/06/2018 10:04 pm
ThatTonyboo
Sweet, alisha will contact you over Discord soon βœ…
05/06/2018 9:09 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
StarkBlazes
My discord is Entigamer7#2203, I have experience being a moderator, and administrator, and as a developer. I've have worked on various servers in the past and I think I can lend my skills to you. I can set up permissions, work on config files, manage a group of people and various other things. I am willing to provide references at request if need be to verify. DM me on discord if you're interested.
05/06/2018 9:40 pm
ThatTonyboo
Contacted over Discord βœ…
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome