New facions/lore themed server[need staff][advertisers]

JCPenneyful's Avatar JCPenneyful5/29/12 9:42 pm
6/20/2012 8:14 pm
xXcasual-linkXx's Avatar xXcasual-linkXx
Hello there minecraft community my name is JCPenneyful and I run a newly created factions server along with my friend zahlfire. Kingdoms of Lortiar is a faction server themed around lore and interactions between nations. We have had the server open for a couple of weeks but never had enough players and had difficulty managing the community on our own. We are in need of ADMINS who can play survival along with the players while keeping an eye out for suspicous activities and helping them know their way around. We also take suggestions from admins and use it to benefit the server. HOWEVER, if you have mods you will be banned upon entry just a warning we have anti-grief plugins but it is still erritating. Our second issue is advertising the server is created specifically to support large scale warefare between the 3 current factions in which the more players=the better the gameplay. This also goes the other way around as well which is why me and zahl have been searching for plugins that will add to the theme and gameplay. Now im off topic anyways we need someone to ADVERTISE for us a youtube channel specifically for the server fwould be great and it would be kool if that person could make cinematics,timelapses, battle video's, etc for the server. If you would like more background on the server check out this link, the IP is there also but the server is now whitelisted until we are ready. THE LINK IS A SERVER POST( with pictures ) and diamonds are helpful and BELOW ARE APPLICATIONS AS WELL:http://www.planetminecraft.com/server/kingdoms-of-lortiar-933292/

APP:

Ign:

Server Experience:

Moderator/Administrator experience(IP's, server names, how long, why you're not anymore, etc):

Mods in use:

What you hope to accomplish on this server (3-4 sentences):

GOALS(3-4 sentences):

BRIEF SUMMARY OF YOU(not personal info, minecraft related):

If you want to be an advertiser I will speak to you personally but you still need to fill out this app

HOPE YOU GUYS ARE INNTERESTED
JCPenneyful
Level 25 : Expert Architect

Create an account or sign in to comment.

06/20/2012 8:14 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Explorer
xXcasual-linkXx
APP:
IGN: xXcasual_linkXx
SERVER EXPERIENCE: I owned 1 server and almost a mod in another
ADMIN EXPERIENCE: I know lots of plugins
MODS IN USE: Rei's mini-map
GOALS: To help in a great server that's lots of fun
BRIEF SUMMARY OF YOU: I like building. I usually name my faction Onyx I
06/20/2012 6:43 pm
JCPenneyful
Need a few staff managers still even though eventually we will need alot we are going to open again and everything is ready except setting faction homes and warps
05/30/2012 5:56 pm
JCPenneyful
all admins who have applied try to be on at 7est ill be on then and we can get started sorry been a buisy day
05/30/2012 2:30 pm
Level 12 : Journeyman Archer
Youdiehere
APP:Admin

Ign:Youdiehere

Server Experience:I own a private server I play on with my friends. I'm a trusted admin on another server.

Moderator/Administrator experience(IP's, server names, how long, why you're not anymore, etc):I'm a trusted admin on 5.90.153.137:25565

Mods in use:None.

What you hope to accomplish on this server (3-4 sentences): I hope to make this server a kid friendly server. I hope to get everyone to follow the rules. I hope to make sure everyone has a good time.

GOALS(3-4 sentences):I hope to become an admin on your server. I hope to make a your server fun for all. I hope to also become trusted by you.

BRIEF SUMMARY OF YOU(not personal info, minecraft related): I don't like mods that much. I know how to make minecraft servers with Hamachi. I LOVE MINECRAFT!

I hope you accept me.
05/30/2012 12:41 pm
JCPenneyful
guys i will post the ip in a few hours if u dnt already have it and ill be on then so we can organize
05/30/2012 11:13 am
Level 12 : Journeyman Pokemon
RokMonstaSkins
APP:

Ign: RokMonsta

Server Experience: good with redstone, helping people, and some plugins

Moderator/Administrator experience(IP's, server names, how long, why you're not anymore, etc): i was admin for 3 years till they shut down for no donations

Mods in use:i only use spc to help when i need it

What you hope to accomplish on this server (3-4 sentences): I want this server to grow. and for the server to be well managed and fun to play on.

GOALS(3-4 sentences): this server to have at least 20 people. and for the server to be expanding rapidly and cool things are on the server

BRIEF SUMMARY OF YOU(not personal info, minecraft related): I have been playing minecraft since classic version. I have managed a few servers but i couldnt maintain them. terrible internet. and i just LOVE IT
05/30/2012 11:03 am
JCPenneyful
minimap is okay and we are going to take off whitelist but were gnna wait o admin you guys
05/30/2012 11:01 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Explorer
MajesticNarwhal
plz tell me if you have whitelisted me adn tell me if minimap is okay reis/zan's minimap
05/29/2012 11:43 pm
JCPenneyful
we still need a youtube producer
05/29/2012 10:15 pm
JCPenneyful
As long as your post meets qualifications you willbe allowed on the server no matter who you are everyone can help out but i only need 2-3 admins and me and zahlfire will have you all whitelisted tommorow.
STILL NEED ADVERTISER LIKE REALLY BADLY
05/29/2012 10:10 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Fireflly107
APP: Head-mod or admin.
IGN: Fireflly107
SERVER EXPERIENCE: Am op on one server, and admin on 2 servers
ADMIN EXPERIENCE: Above
MODS IN USE: Mini-Map
GOALS(for server this one is hard ): To make there be more buildings, and a larger variety of things to do and places to see.
BRIEF SUMMARY OF YOU(not personal info, minecraft related): I've been playing since 1.8, love minecraft, like interior better than exterior, like moderating, am trustworthy, and follow rules.
05/29/2012 10:09 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Miner
slanguser123
APP: For mod or admin
IGN: slanguser123
SERVER EXPERIENCE: Admin on 5 servers, op on 4, admin on 5, trusted on 6
ADMIN EXPERIENCE: On 5 servers
MODS IN USE: Optifine (just to make my game run faster cause I got bad laggss)
GOALS(for server this one is hard ): Make epic builds. Make sure lots of people come on. Make sure every staff member is serious, but they still get to have fun. Make sure all of the people of the server have fun and play safe and fair.
BRIEF SUMMARY OF YOU(not personal info, minecraft related): I dance hip-hop. I am goin to perform in Vegas in 2 months! WOOT lol
05/29/2012 9:57 pm
MajesticNarwhal
Thanks for considering
the battlegear mod is not compatable with MP so u know incase u didnt i learned that. is reis minimap okay?
05/29/2012 9:56 pm
MajesticNarwhal
hey
App:Mod Op or admin

my age is 12
ign: Smogzilla
server:i have been on lots of servers naver have been banned
Admin:i have never been premoted i have been on a server for a year and a half obeyed rulels and even offered to help and stil lwasnt premoted i have been on another server that i was almost a op or admin then i cant find it anymore sooo....
Mods:i use the clay soldiers mod and the battlegear mod and minimap mod just downloaded them it took my a little while but i figred it out..
Goals: well i would like to make some mob arenas and maybe build a city medevil{i forget how to spell thing at times when i ma tired} and maybe have some pvp arenas or just some type of warfare idk it would be cool and maybe there is this 1 plug in called movecraft it make a airship type deal
05/29/2012 9:48 pm
JCPenneyful
toyboy263 I will whitelist you tomorrow and no having mods is bad but check this post tommorow or write down the IP and I will have you whitelisted when im ready
05/29/2012 9:46 pm
Level 19 : Journeyman Narwhal
BigBadLoser
APP:
IGN: BigBadLoser
SERVER EXPERIENCE: Lots owned 2 Currently admin on 1 mod on 1 and a [King] on another
ADMIN EXPERIENCE: I know most plugins so im pretty good
MODS IN USE: None (Is that bad?)
GOALS: (Hopefully) Fo the server to have a great community with warfare and interaction!
BRIEF SUMMARY OF YOU: I like building ruins. I usually name my faction Elves. I love RP.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome