New 1.7.2 Faction server. Need Dev's/Mod's/Builder's.

TehPajamazyo's Avatar TehPajamazyo11/15/13 8:26 pm
1 emeralds 570 7
12/8/2013 1:56 pm
superfang22's Avatar superfang22
Hey guys, so I've been currently working on my server (It's factions/raiding/pvp) which has been up for almost 5 months now, and I've updated to 1.7.2, so i'll be working on it before launch, so i need lot's of Mods, Dev's and Builders. Any questions or concerns add me on skype: pajamacraft. I will reward for help.

Mod's app:

Experiences:
What server were you staff on:
What can you do to help this server?
If you were moderator and you had ban,kick, and jailing commands, would you abuse it?
What do you do best as a moderator?
How long have you played Minecraft for?
How long are you on per day?
A player is spamming, but has only done it once, what do you do as a Mod?
IGN:

Builder:

Experiences:
A Photo Gallery of your work or pictures?(Optional)
Rate yourself from 1-10 as a builder:
What themes do you do best at building:
What server were you staff on?
IGN:

Dev:

Experiences:
What plugins are you great at configurating?
What server were you staff on?
Everything noticeable about you:
Some of your work? (Link)
What improvments can you make to the server?
Weakness's and strength's:
IGN:

Please wait patiently till i respond to your application, if you have any questions or concerns, add me on skype: PajamaCraft

Join the server: 70.73.26.193 (Use this till the ip is changed.)
Server's website: tehpajamaz.enjin.com
Forum: http://pajamacraft.freeforums.org/

Your's truly, PajamaCraft Owner/CMO, - TehPajamaz
TehPajamazyo
Level 14 : Journeyman Pokemon

Create an account or sign in to comment.

12/08/2013 1:56 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
superfang22
Mod Application

Skype: Derek.ng7 (Brother's acc, too lazy to make my own )

Experiences: I am mod on other servers and admin on another.

What server you were staff on: ECMCS (EverythingCraft), Kingocraft.us.to

What can you do to help this server: I'll try to reinforce rules and prevent bad things such as bullying,tp killing, and more stuff from happening to other players and make sure they have a good time.

If you were moderator and you had ban,kick, and jailing commands, would you abuse it: No, because I find it stupid and annoying to be abusing powers and that it would be unfair and unreasonable to do so.

What do you do best as a moderator? I am good at reinforcing rules, but I am reasonable when coming to punishment.

How long have you played Minecraft for: A year. :3

How long are you on per day: Monday-Friday:2-3 hours Saturday-Sunday:3-5 hours

A player is spamming, but has only done it once, what do you do as a Mod: If it is his first time spamming, I would either kick him or warn him so that he wouldn't do so next time. If he does it consecutively, I would temporarily ban him for 5-10 minutes.

IGN:Coookiemonster22 (COOKIES :3)
11/16/2013 1:14 am
Level 47 : Master Engineer
The_Smartass
If im accepted please message me, i dont want to scroll through pages of forums looking for a reply.

Experiences: I have moderated lots of servers and owned two myself, have some experience with what commands/perks i recieve

What server were you staff on: EpriMC, mc.mindhackers.org, ThorpsCraft, and a few others from a while back.

What can you do to help this server: i'll do my best to keep everything in order (to my power) and try to maintain a good environment.

If you were moderator and you had ban,kick, and jailing commands, would you abuse it: No i would not, if i would i probably wouldn't spend time on an app and ask for a rank somewhere :3

What do you do best as a moderator? I'm not good at one thing in particular but many things at my own level (well balanced?)

How long have you played Minecraft for: 2 1/2 - 3 years

How long are you on per day: As much as i can be, takes up lots of free time, but i enjoy it.

A player is spamming, but has only done it once, what do you do as a Mod: Depending on severity give a firm warning, if the problem persists further it'll be a mute or a temp-ban (advertisement would most likely ban/tempban)

Hope i get accepted
11/15/2013 11:01 pm
Babigail
Mod's app:

Experiences: I have been virtually every position on various servers

What server were you staff on: To name some: Noobcraft, EnduranceMC

What can you do to help this server? I can offer my minecraft knowledge and people skills

If you were moderator and you had ban,kick, and jailing commands, would you abuse it? No.

What do you do best as a moderator? Deal with arguments and dealing with 'noobs' and younger kids.

How long have you played Minecraft for? A bit over a year

How long are you on per day? Too much some days haha. Weekdays 1-4 hours. Weekends usually more.

A player is spamming, but has only done it once, what do you do as a Mod? I would warn them once, and if they continued I would mute/kick.

IGN: Babigail

Thanks for even considering me!
11/15/2013 9:32 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner
Frag_Master21
Experiences: I Used Too Full Time Own A Server And I Am Currently Staff On Three.
What plugins are you great at configurating? Essentials, Group Manager Etc
What server were you staff on? This Goes With Question Number 3.
Everything noticeable about you: I Am Good With Situations, I Am Humores And Love Being a Developer.
Some of your work? (Link) I Am Geusing This Is Only For Builder.
What improvments can you make to the server? I Can Help With Plugins,Config Etc.
Weakness's and strength's: I Am Weak With Making Plugins, But I Am Very good With Configing Them.
IGN: Frag_Master21
11/15/2013 9:15 pm
Rohlfnader
Experiences:I am community manager on [HG Square] and moderator on emerald craft.
What server were you staff on:pretty much the servers i just said lol.
What can you do to help this server?I can help the server in pretty much any way except for plugins im not very familiar with plugins. But i am mature i know what im doing and i know every rule on servers. Also im not some small little 8 year old banning people for no reason.
If you were moderator and you had ban,kick, and jailing commands, would you abuse it?No not at all i would only use it when necessary
What do you do best as a moderator?To be a Moderator it takes, commitment, passion, Hard work, and an Awesome personality. I have all these in myself. I have tons of experience with Staffing, I get work done, And no hackers will ever slip by me. I know all hacks maintained in Rubix and I know most of the hacks. I also have the most awesome schedule ever. I will always be available to Staff the server.
How long have you played Minecraft for?for now 3 in a half years
How long are you on per day?3-10
A player is spamming, but has only done it once, what do you do as a Mod?i am unsure what u mean by saying only done it once. I am assuming that you mean he/she hasspammed in the passed. So in that case i would warn than if he/she continues a kick and if they join back and continue again a ban from 1 to 24 hours depending on there language.
IGN:Rolf_nader

Thank you for taking your time and reading this
Sincerely, Chris
11/15/2013 8:55 pm
Level 8 : Apprentice Miner
Kevin45609
Experiences:I was a mod and a =n admin on a server
What server were you staff on:A small server that has gone down
What can you do to help this server?Help with anything you need me to do like building helping stop people from doing anything ther are not supposed to do
If you were moderator and you had ban,kick, and jailing commands, would you abuse it?No i would not i abuse it i dont wanna get banned
What do you do best as a moderator?I was not a mod for very long so i dont know what im exactly good at
How long have you played Minecraft for?2 years
How long are you on per day?2-11 on weekdays all day all night weekends
A player is spamming, but has only done it once, what do you do as a Mod?Kick him and tell him not to do it again i give them three warnings
IGN:Kevin45609
11/15/2013 8:34 pm
Level 8 : Apprentice Architect
JackedByOnyc

Experiences: Lots on been Mod/Admin/Builder/Helper/CoOwner/OWNER/HeadAdmin

What server were you staff on: MindCloud, FlamerCraft, EpicStar & WindMath

What can you do to help this server: i can help the server out in any way and i will try to help with some coding with plugins and building. and get some people to donate.

If you were moderator and you had ban,kick, and jailing commands, would you abuse it: No i would Not.

What do you do best as a moderator: Just Playing and helping people out.

How long have you played Minecraft for: 2Years

How long are you on per day: 5-6 hours

A player is spamming, but has only done it once, what do you do as a Mod:Please Stop Spamming, next time its a Kick, Then Tempban

IGN: flameboy101
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome