forum Forumsplay_arrow Minecraft fiber_manual_record Servers

New factions pvp server needs Builders,Mods,and Admins

1 emerald81 replies678 views
created 05/30/2012 11:30 am by huk12344
last reply 06/24/2012 8:39 pm
Hello all huk12344 here. I want to let you know about mine and a friends new server.
We are looking for your help to improve it. You could be admin who administrates server
and uses all the commands.

Or you could have moderator who moderates the chat looking for any bad language or racist comments.

Finally you could have builder, You build everything and you are given /give to make your building dreams come true.

Here are the ranks again and how many spaces are left

Head admin: 1/1 Full, no more space

Head moderator: 1/1 Full, no more space

Admin: 3/3 Full,no more space

Moderator: 3/4

Builder: 2/10
Posted by avatar
huk12344
Level 1 : New Pokemon

81 replies

06/24/2012 8:39 pm
Level 1 New Crafter
pyronite9916
IGN: kyo9916

age 12

why we should pick you because i have alot of free time and i enjoy building. I am also very skilled with world edit. I am also very friendly.

past experience on my single player, i built at 17 floor hotel and i am co-owner on two other servers

what rank builder

I hope you pick me and i think i can be very usefull
06/24/2012 8:46 am
Level 5 Apprentice Network
KylezPro
IGN: TDSKylezPro
Name: Kyle
Do you have Skype: Yep
Where do you live: England
Timezone: GMT
Do you have a working microphone: Yes!
How many hours a day will you spend on this server: On weekdays about 6-8 hours

P.S. I love flying !
06/02/2012 8:33 am
Level 1 New Miner
kathan30
no it wont xD
06/01/2012 11:20 am
Level 1 New Miner
mhuk1234
Guys server will be up today!
05/31/2012 1:48 pm
Level 1 New Explorer
Gokatgo
Oh sorry its not working... once you accept me on Skype ill send you the pictures!
05/31/2012 1:47 pm
Level 1 New Explorer
Gokatgo
Also here are some of my builds and sorry if my grammar is not that good i normally in games don't write properly. I normally just short cut.
05/31/2012 11:34 am
Level 2 Apprentice Miner
Chemistry y0
IGN:MiDNiT3DREAMZ

why we should pick you:I Am An excellent builder when i build i dont play around i take everything completely serious and i drive to make everything i build look the Greatest i can make it.

past experience:I have had a few bukkit and few hamachi servers in the past and i built huge castles and big bridges also i build Mob arenas and pvp arenas and would appreciate you if you would accept me in your server !

what rank:Moderator (:
05/31/2012 11:37 am
Level 1 New Pokemon
huk12344
I want proof of your builds please.
05/31/2012 11:28 am
Level 1 New Pokemon
huk12344
Guys if you have been accepted add "mhuk1234" on skype
05/31/2012 11:24 am
Level 1 New Miner
RobHLZ
PM'd both with my skype details will be on in a couple of hours after work
05/31/2012 11:08 am
Level 3 Apprentice Crafter
Darkan
Position: Builder

IGN: Serbitaar090
Ban History: Been banned once because i swore at the admin because he was being a nob head ( i will speak my mind be warned)
Greif history: Only done it because people did it to me (a block for a block)

Building Style:
Well i take inspiration from World of Warcraft ( a mmo ) for buildings such as tower defenses and ships, airships and blacksmith and some houses. Then i use my imagination for the rest of the builds i do. I can build many things but the ones i exceed at are the ships, houses, blacksmiths, town churches, archery range, barracks, walls, towers and inns.

Why i want to build for your server:
Well apart from the publicity that i will receive when the servers get big and finished would be great for myself. I would also love to build for you because i just love to build i can build very well although i arent very communicative for what i lack in that and survival skills, i make up in resource gathering and building especially my building skills.

Please consider this application for your server i would love to help your server get kick-started on the building process.

<If this is a PVP / RP server read on>
Woop, its a Pvp server you should get plugins like factions or Towny so that this can bring a real Pvp function to the server with war hubs so that every weekend there could be a call to arms where if you participate in a certain war hub the winning team / faction could get a bigger prize like maybe more money which would need Iconomy to work or maybe some gold / diamond gear, maybe a bigger, better house just something to if you worked hard and won on the call to arms weekend that you can be rewarded this would also bring publicity to the server.

I can suggest more plugins to the server that will make it more Pvp i will just need the list of plugins you have already so that i can go tell you about some more that will work well, i am an idea guy when it comes to Pvp or RP.

If you want more suggestions for plugins just ask i have over 30 that i know straight of the bat.

I am not using your format you do not get to know anoth about me.

Also aye i will admit i apply for other servers but that does not slow down my progression for building at a server i spend at least 3 hrs a day on each server building for them and if i like the server and the admins and mods arent dicks i will stay for longer.

Thank you,
Serbitaar090
05/31/2012 11:17 am
Level 1 New Pokemon
huk12344
First off. I have been watching you on quite a few server forums and I thought of inviting you to ours. Second I believe you are a excellent builder, and I think you would be a valuable asset to this server. Thank you for application.
Accepted

Score: 290/300
05/31/2012 11:04 am
Level 1 New Miner
kathan30
FILI yay, how have you been; brodies server had lost super now
05/31/2012 10:22 am
Level 1 New Miner
RobHLZ
No problem, how do you want to do it
05/31/2012 10:59 am
Level 1 New Warrior
filippk
Whats your skype?
05/31/2012 3:09 am
Level 1 New Explorer
Gokatgo
lol I am german want proof?
05/31/2012 2:00 am
Level 1 New Pokemon
huk12344
Jerry I will give you one more chance, only one.
05/30/2012 6:46 pm
Level 31 Artisan Creeper Hugger
skliczewski
IGN:Skliczewski

why we should pick you: I am an admin on a very poplar hunger games server. I help run a total of 5 hunger games servers.

Here is the website to our servers.
http://www.mc-hungergames.com/

past experience: ^

what rank: Admin.

I can also build cities, towns, and smaller structures. Take a look at my projects to see what i can build.
05/31/2012 2:04 am
Level 1 New Pokemon
huk12344
Good grammar, correct spellings mostly.Your accepted as moderator, no more spaces as admin.

Score: 180/300
05/30/2012 6:38 pm
Level 1 New Explorer
JerryG35
I will say that i did try to get on a other one, but none after I applied for this I spent 1 hour just keep hitting the refresh. Now im kicked because I applied for one before this?
I'm sorry but that is unfair if I applied for one before this, and now I dont get picked because of that? That like saying no food because you ate yesterday. Like seriously come on. Did you even think this through?
05/30/2012 6:31 pm
Level 1 New Explorer
JerryG35
why? was i kicked?
05/30/2012 6:20 pm
Level 1 New Miner
RobHLZ
No need to apply for anywhere else if you get accepted here
05/31/2012 9:01 am
Level 1 New Warrior
filippk
Well rob i wanna talk to u
05/30/2012 5:18 pm
Level 1 New Pokemon
huk12344
Jerry35 was kicked
05/30/2012 4:48 pm
Level 1 New Pokemon
huk12344
Admin position is open again. Previous admin has been caught applying for another server (Don't let me catch you ).
05/30/2012 5:11 pm
Level 1 New Warrior
filippk
What Admins was kicked?
05/30/2012 4:26 pm
Level 1 New Pokemon
huk12344
Filippk you ok with ranks?
05/30/2012 4:23 pm
Level 21 Expert Prince
stewie29
(sigh) ok i understand
05/30/2012 4:16 pm
Level 21 Expert Prince
stewie29
IGN: stewie29
Applying for: Admin
Reasons for choice: I wanna be a admin because i don't abuse power, i can solve problems and I'm very helpful. Plus i have lots of experience.
Playtime: Pretty much everyday whenever you want.
Notes: I follow rules listen to the person in charge, I'm fun and I know alot about servers, etc. I'm also a hard worker.
Thx and sorry for putting on crappy app before, plz consider cheers bro.
05/30/2012 4:19 pm
Level 1 New Pokemon
huk12344
(sigh) Well at least you have used the correct format, we can make you trusted on the server but not a staff rank. I'm sorry but we have far better applications coming in.

Score: 50/300
05/30/2012 4:09 pm
Level 16 Journeyman Blacksmith
Viperhead
IGN:Ez4viperhead

age 13

why we should pick you You should pick me because i have patience now a lot of the pluggins and am nice and helpful to everyone i meet i also speak very good english.

past experience i have owned my own server and have been mod on one server where i earned it from a builder by being on a lot, helping new people and building cool stuff for the server.

what rank I would perfer maybe head admin or mod any position thats open i can also be on around 5-10 hours a day so i can be on a lot.
thanks for taking your time to read this
05/30/2012 4:13 pm
Level 1 New Pokemon
huk12344
Yes you speak good English, you don't type it. First you did i not I, and second there is a auto correct button. I think every pc has it, you know the red squiggly line below the incorrect word.
05/30/2012 4:08 pm
Level 1 New Miner
RobHLZ
Awesome Thanks,

I'm guessing the IP will be added as an update to your first post when the server is online?

If anything needs doing let me know and I will see what I can do to help, I have PM'd you my email.

-Rob
05/30/2012 4:06 pm
Level 1 New Explorer
Gokatgo
IGN: Gokatgo

Why we should pick you:
I enjoy playing minecraft and want to help others enjoy it too. I think that if you want to play singleplayer just do and dont be bothered by others that just troll. I could help other players enjoy minecraft with builds, protection and spam protection to make this the server a better place.

Past experience:
I have been moderater on past servers and im a builder rank on Leptir's server a youtuber. I have a lot of experience with World edit and would like to learn from others how to use it more and voxel sniper.

I would like to become Builder first if i get choosen or Moderater and slowly build up trust to become higher ranked at the end for e.g if i get Builder i will build up trust and show im worthy as a moderater

I cannot show pictures of my builds currently as my minecraft is not working if you check my post from earlier on but ill give away that its a proper floating island well.. in fact 4 so far and its growing daily......It is a proper one taht slowly curves in with ores into the side of it and also vines hanging from it.

I hope you choose me and hopefully it will become a great spoiler

05/30/2012 4:17 pm
Level 1 New Pokemon
huk12344
Well let me think. You sort of let yourself go at the end, where you rushed it. If you notice a red squiggly line below your word please right click it and make the word correct. Apart from that, I would be glad to make you builder

Score: 90/300
05/30/2012 3:56 pm
Level 1 New Miner
kathan30
ok, send me a message when we start.
05/30/2012 3:56 pm
Level 21 Expert Prince
stewie29
IGN: stewie29
i wanna be head admin
05/30/2012 3:58 pm
Level 1 New Pokemon
huk12344
Well guess what, you didn't stick to the format so no. Never post another application again.

Score: -3000000/300
05/30/2012 3:53 pm
Level 1 New Miner
RobHLZ
IGN: RobHLZ

Applying for: Preferably Admin but am happy in any role to start off.

Reasons For Choice:
I have worked my way up on another server from builder to Operator, I had various roles but in short I had to manage the server whilst the owner was away (Which was most of the time) unfortunately the server is not very active, and there has been far to many problems with the owner of the server and the community so I decided to leave.

I went up Builder-Mod-Admin-Super Admin-OP and kept the server and staff performing properly with minimal interruptions. I think that I am very mature and am willing to help with a variety of different ideas, which I couldn't carry out on the previous server due to owner being very restrictive on the permissions of all of the staff members.

All players get treated fairly and respectfully, regardless of what is happening on the server at the time. I work in retail in the customer service section so know how to react to most situations and attempt to calm situations down effectively.

Play Time:
When I get a bit of spare time I usually am playing games a fair amount of hours.

Notes: Have never griefed because most creations take a lot of time to build and more things should be built rather than old things repaired all the time.

I have skype etc and will be happy to let you know the details if I get approved.

Thanks for considering the app.
Rob
05/30/2012 3:57 pm
Level 1 New Pokemon
huk12344
0,0 Did you just use what I think you used. You used good grammar. For that I will reward you with Head mod which is admin just better, and also I see you are very skilled when it comes to server management.

Score: 270/300
05/30/2012 3:52 pm
Level 1 New Miner
kathan30
haha; so what are we going to do?
05/30/2012 3:54 pm
Level 1 New Pokemon
huk12344
Well not today but tomorrow the owner will start up the server ,and we will sort everything out.
05/30/2012 3:45 pm
Level 1 New Explorer
JerryG35
ING: Jerry35
Position you're applying for: Head-Admin:D
When will you be on?: I am on a lot around 5+ hours a day!
Level of Maturity (out of 10): 9
Any experience with plugins?: Yes I am i ran a server of my own that did get very popular and was told by members there favorite plugins so i looked at them and i have to say there good plugins. I can help with new plugins and provide em to:)
Level of Building Accuracy (out of 10): 10 My building skills are off the wall i mean like if i really want to make something it i can do anything it is amazing to see what I can do!my BUILDING SKILLS MAKE ME STAND OUT!
Why you should be picked for staff team: I Should be picked because I am serious about the server most of this people here probably just want the position but i want it to help the server.
Any additional notes?: I am funny and like I said I AM A GREAT BUILDER i cant stop building. also I only griefed once because Me and my friend always mess around with each other and that was one of my pranks but i backed up the world before i did it so no harm done I hope I get Picked: Um. Thank you for reading over my forum And i hope u pick Me
NEW STUFF: I have skype so add me jerryg3553 and i could make a website for the server and I would really like to build spawn with the and builders so thanks u!

Im Sorry but my English isnt my best subject I'm like only good in math and science so hear me out. i took the time and tried over again just for u!<3 and made it simple
05/30/2012 3:48 pm
Level 1 New Pokemon
huk12344
Ok good try, As you are not amazing at English I will give you admin. Just make sure next time you actually use capital letters and full stops.

Score: 180/300
05/30/2012 3:42 pm
Level 1 New Pokemon
huk12344
"kathan30"thank you very much, yes i have german roots, but am technically british, my dads german and i live in england; thats fine right?

(sigh) Oh no your not really German. Denied. Joking why would I deny you

Score: 210/300
05/30/2012 3:40 pm
Level 1 New Miner
kathan30
thank you very much, yes i have german roots, but i am technically british, my dads german and i live in england; thats fine right?
05/30/2012 4:24 pm
Level 1 New Warrior
filippk
Lets see about that kathan cause i am the owner
05/30/2012 3:38 pm
Level 1 New Pokemon
huk12344
"kathan30"IGN:kathan30

why we should pick you: you should pick me as i want to help the server out, i am amazing with permissions and the general config of servers, i know a vast amount of plugins and commands, and id make a good head-admin.I believe in treating people with the same respect id want to be treated with; i can code very simple plugins and know how to run a server, and how to get donations. Also ive got my own server so thats just more experience.Well I really play a LOT on the MC Server atm and I probably will continue to play a LOT on it since it really is fun to play on it so of course it would be great if I could be an Admin/Mod on it since then I could play on it AND help people, protect them from griefers, etc.I try to help as much as I can in the Help Channel.Also I think I would be a good Mod/Admin since I have the experience and the abilities to be one.I am pretty active on the Forum so I could help pretty much anyone who has a Problem/Report/Unban Appeal in no time.
And finally it just would make me very happy to be a Mod/Admin on this server because it is awesome.

past experience:I am admin in a couple of servers at the moment but i used to be a co-owner and a head-admin.

what rank-head-admin

What could you bring to the team:
-I am funny, friendly and fair most of the time
-I don't brag or abuse my "powers"
-I am German ;D
-I am currently very MC active
-I know the MC server and his command pretty well
-I can be very mature and will be in important situations
-I will try to help people as much as I can, no matter if I like them or not

Your german! Accepted. No the reason I chose you is because you actually use good grammar.
Score 200/300
05/30/2012 3:27 pm
Level 1 New Miner
kathan30
IGN:kathan30

i would dedicate most of my time to this server.

Click to reveal
why we should pick you: you should pick me as i want to help the server out, i am amazing with permissions and the general config of servers, i know a vast amount of plugins and commands, and id make a good head-admin.I believe in treating people with the same respect id want to be treated with; i can code very simple plugins and know how to run a server, and how to get donations. Also ive got my own server so thats just more experience.Well I really play a LOT on the MC Server atm and I probably will continue to play a LOT on it since it really is fun to play on it so of course it would be great if I could be an Admin/Mod on it since then I could play on it AND help people, protect them from griefers, etc.I try to help as much as I can in the Help Channel.Also I think I would be a good Mod/Admin since I have the experience and the abilities to be one.I am pretty active on the Forum so I could help pretty much anyone who has a Problem/Report/Unban Appeal in no time.
And finally it just would make me very happy to be a Mod/Admin on this server because it is awesome.
Click to reveal
past experience:I am admin in a couple of servers at the moment but i used to be a co-owner and a head-admin.

what rank-head-admin[/color]

What could you bring to the team:
-I am funny, friendly and fair most of the time
-I don't brag or abuse my "powers"
-I am German ;D
-I am currently very MC active
-I know the MC server and his command pretty well
-I can be very mature and will be in important situations
-I will try to help people as much as I can, no matter if I like them or not[/color][/color][/color]
[/color]
05/30/2012 3:27 pm
Level 1 New Explorer
JerryG35
Sorry for spelling
here:D
ING: Jerry35
Age (if you would like to put it down): 14
Position you're applying for: Head-Admin:D
When will you be on?: I am on a lot around 5+ hours a day!
Level of Maturity (out of 10): 9 (I love making people laugh!)
Any experience with plugins?: Yes I am i ran a server of my own that did get very very popular and was told by members there favorite plugins so sometimes i looked at them and i have to say I have some many plugins that I know how to use is kind of weird. I can help with new plugins and provide em to:)
Level of Building Accuracy (out of 10): 10 My Building Skills are off the wall i mean like if i really want to make it i can do anything it is amazing to see what I can do my BUILDING SKILLS MAKE ME STAND OUT!
Why you should be picked for staff team: I Should be picked because I am serious about the server most of this people here probably just want the position but i want it to help the server.
Any additional notes?: I am funny and like I said I AM A GREAT BUILDER i cant stop building. Em also I only griefed once because Me and my friend always mess around with each other and that was one of my pranks but i backed up the world before i did it so no harm done I hope I get Picked: Um. Thank you for reading over my forum And i hope u pick Me

Search

Browse

Site

© 2010 - 2018
planetminecraft.com

Welcome