New Hardcore Roleplay Server! Drakeheart! (24/7)

SuperFjord's Avatar SuperFjord2/28/12 4:42 pm
1 emeralds 2.2k 128
3/25/2013 6:20 pm
swalshey123's Avatar swalshey123
Drakeheart Roleplay

Server IP: 188.40.118.13

About us:
Drakeheart is a roleplaying server put in "medieval times" with steampunk elements and magic tossed into the mix.
We have a open and dedicated roleplaying community, active admins, our own system for PvP without powergaming, custom map with expansive fields of land, events, player built villages, Quests, and lots more!

Our forums are found here!
http://www.dhrp.enjin.com
SuperFjord
Level 12 : Journeyman Architect

Create an account or sign in to comment.

03/25/2013 6:20 pm
Level 17 : Journeyman Narwhal
swalshey123
Am I accepted?
03/25/2013 6:17 pm
SuperFjord
Bump!
02/08/2013 5:18 pm
SuperFjord
OP edited, new IP!
02/03/2013 5:08 pm
SuperFjord
12/28/2012 6:09 pm
SuperFjord
Bump, apply on our forums instead of PMC! It's much easier for us to keep track of our players that way!
12/22/2012 1:52 am
Level 17 : Journeyman Narwhal
swalshey123
IGN: swagmuffin2012
Character name: Reptune (monster hunter)
real life age: 14
Why do i wish to join: i am fond of RPG servers and i have made my own so i know what im doing and i just feel like i know i am in the right pace when i am in staff on an RPG server.
Will you commit to the server: i will most likely DONATE!!!!!!!!!!YAY!!!!
Character background and traits: my brother was killed by a group of bloodthirsty zombie when he was very young. i had vowed to destroy every monster that was in my way. I did this in memory of my dearest brother. Would travel alone but help others in need when it was needed of his presence.
Character age: 18
Character race: human
How did you find our server: i looked for days for a appealing RPG server and if i get accepted fro staff i will hopefully donate up to $40 or more if i am fond of the server.

Thank You for taking your time to read this server and i hope you will take my application into consideration.
12/22/2012 1:32 am
Level 1 : New Miner
leap1
i support the server becuse its awesome!!!
12/22/2012 12:55 am
jwill766
1. MineCraft in-game name: jwill766
2. Character name: Kormave
3. Real life age: 12
4. Why you wish to join us: I’ve Been looking forever for a decent Rp server and your server looks good
5. Will you commit to our server: Yes, but I may be Inactive at times
6. Character background and traits: After Kormave's parents died at the age of 14 5 years later a man in Flashing white Solid Steel approched his town.He was looking for Kormave There was a Bounty on his head... The man Bellowed out that Kormave had been wanted for the murder of his parents Knowing this was False he Retreated into the Orc caves and Was Trained in the way of the warrior When he became 18 he Slaughtered the Orc king in his sleep and took the Title of the ''Orc King'' After he left And Went to a small village and lives there today....
6a. Character age: 19
6b. Character race: human
7. How did you find our server: I searched the web for Hardcore Rp server
11/30/2012 1:45 am
SuperFjord
Bump - new Counts are being elected!
10/17/2012 10:19 pm
Level 23 : Expert Taco
Chadmoe53
IGN:Chadmoe53
Character name: (Lord) Sir_Morthalo
Why you wish to join us: Just wanted to see what you guys were made of
Character background:

Back on the Provinece of Heronitas, sat a grand city named Renos. It was a sharp, civilized city that contained many merchants and craftsmen being an economical stable one also. The mighty king King Morthalo sat upon his throne tasting new Fruits that have just been discovered on a small island named Moridia. He liked these fruits as well as the kind lady who brought them to him. Morthalo had it all planned out in his head, having a sort of dark side to himself; "I shall use the power of the Dark Arcane to...hrmmmm...well...Mindwarp this fine woman into becoming my queen."

Although it was a great plan, he did yet not know that he was not the only one being able to hold this Dark Arcane Power...the brother of this woman was with her and from the time of living on Moridia, (The Land of the creation of Dark Arcane) he knows his things about the power that he, as a Moridian, can Harness easily.
After hearing the Kings thoughts, the brother outbursted, "You are a fraud! This man is holding you all to his will with the Dark Arcane power he holds!!!" Right after he said this, a beam of dark red light shot from the Moridian's Eyes and it was said that Morthalo was drained of power. The Moridian then threw Morthalo down to the commons area where the citizens, known of being betrayed, beat and burned Morthalo till he begged for mercy. After being locked away for some time, he was taken onto a ship and later dropped off on an unknown island just south of the Drakeheart Continent. This island was just the beginning for Morthalo's new life; he founds something grand. While searching the island, he found a sign saying: "The Treasure of Urthralios." and what came with it was a boat, 5 Rubies a map, and 4 apples. His journey was set now to the new land of Drakeheart...
What is your Character's mindset?: Find out what happened to Renos. And to also lead a 'gang' or in better saying 'clan' into Drakeheart to create a new kingdom to compete with the uprising of Moridia @ Renos
10/17/2012 10:09 pm
Level 23 : Expert Taco
Chadmoe53
Server Looks Pretty Good! In my opinion it needs more plugins. Maybe add some heroes plugin of some sort, Like Gazamo's or Heroes of Galderons 2 Great RP Servers. Although I didnt see most of what you guys got, I could help building Dungeons, Castles, Worldguarded Area's, Or whatever you need. Im here to help whenever yall need it, . I also do some stories as well and once I read the lore to your server I shall see what I can do to spice it up either entering with my 2 Famous Characters: Moridians/Urthralians. Message me back if you need any help: building/Lore/Moderating/Etc. Ive helped build on many great servers including Paramount PVP & Fantasywar RP server.
08/30/2012 3:39 pm
SuperFjord
So nobody else wants in on this?
08/08/2012 11:55 pm
SuperFjord
Bump again! Server is very much alive!
08/06/2012 6:32 pm
SuperFjord
Bump for 1.3!
07/20/2012 6:41 pm
Aennicor
IGN: Aennicor
Character name: Poytok
real life age:15
Reason for joining: I was looking for a server that could offer good roleplay for me and my friends.
5: Yes i will for sure.
6: I was once a cave lich who would lurk in swamps waiting for passing adventurers to cross my way to turn them to the undead side. I wish to get my name known for it to be feared by many. Not much else is known about me by outsiders only the name Poytok. I use fear pure fear to make the weak minded see me just as another human so I am relatively peaceful near a crowd of people.
6a:250 years old
6b: Undead
7: I found it through my friend who is already a member here >o0raddall0o
07/16/2012 5:41 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
Nadirn
1. Minecraft In Game Name: Jaaryn
2. Character Name: M4K
3. Real Life Age: 17
4. As o0RadDall0o said before me we wished to find a serious roleplay server
5. Yes I will
6. I am Redstone miner 4000 or M4K I was created by the undead inventor from Sarien Corvus Redwood. I assisted my creator in various creations over the years. The worst one was when my creator was 13 and he succeeded in opening a gate to oblivion. We were stucked there for an entire year until Corvus figured out a way to escape. The time in oblivion did not affected me but Corvus physical being was ravaged. I helped rebuild Corvus and traveled to Riverpoint to continue to assist Corvus with his inventions.
6a. Character Age: 4
6b. Robot
7. o0RadDall0o and PMC
07/15/2012 8:55 pm
Level 29 : Expert Pony
o0RadDall0o
1. MineCraft in-game name:
o0RadDall0o (Rad)
2. Character name:
Corvus Felwood
3. Real life age:
15yr
4. Why you wish to join us:
I've been searching with my friends for a good LEGIT and SERIOUS Roleplaying server. I believe I have finally found one that is also still functioning and up and running. I would like to roleplay a steampunk'ish Redstone mechanical prodigy, Corvus.

PS:
Hey wolf it's me! Orien! Remember? From Obsidian roleplay??? I was the merchant! ;D Anyway I see you got yourself a good new rp server just what i've been waiting for! Thanks bud we have to talk sometime! Even if you don't remember me ;p ttyl.

5. Will you commit to our server:
Ofcourse as much as I can. I will be sure to tell my group of friends about this server as well ;D

6. Character background and traits:
I am Corvus Felwood, former human from Sarian, a land of freezing winters and cold summers. I Corvus had grown up in royalty. My father was a scientist, one of the very few. He was definantly one of the smartest men in the world at the time.

He had tutored me the ways of his inventions. How redstone worked and what marvels could be constructed from it. At the young age of 10 my first sucsessfull creation was born. The redstone miner 4000, (M4K).

http://www.planetminecraft.com/skin/ste ... one-miner/
A wonderful contraption. Though a terrible thing happened at the age of 13.. I was experimenting on a project my father had failed on, it required extracting magic from ruin's that Gallion, my dwarven friend had lended to me. To blend it into a warp space and open a portal. Unfortunantly, it went horribly wrong.

After the project was a sucess it opened a gate to oblivion! Some hellish landscape that had sucked the entire castle into it! I had lived there for an entire year trying to get out with what litter materials I had. Finally when I got out I had been transformed into an undead..

Thankfully M9K had assisted me in rebuilding myself.Into the half mechanical undead thing I am today. All I seak is a nice quite place to have my studies at where noone will bother me. Thats why I traveled to Riverpoint..

6a. Character age:
6b. Character race:
Undead (Used to be human)

7. How did you find our server:
Google and PMC.
07/11/2012 10:53 am
hufox9
*Application*
1.You’re In Game Name (IGN): hufox9
2.Your Character’s Name: timothy Edwin AKA Mr. puppet
3.why i wish to join the sever? to find a real minecraft role-play server and to try out my role play character
4. will i commit to the server? most likely
5.background and traits all this
Your Character’s Class: fighter
Your Character's Nationality: British/Irish
5A.Your Character’s Age: 25
5B. character race? human
Your Character’s Profession: circus/street fighter
Your Character's Goals: to make his puppets happy.
Your Character's Fears: town guards, small spaces, people, and
Your Character’s Biography:
By MR. Puppet
Mr. puppet was born (pardon my language) a real bastard Mr. puppet’s British father was married to an old British lady who bored him so Mr. puppet’s father took fancy to the Irish girl down the street. Mr. puppet was hated and abused by all. The thing of enjoyment Mr. puppet had was his tiny stick puppet Mr. puppet made. Mr. Puppet was beaten and stoned when even one saw him. Mr. puppet was held in a dark stone room at the bottom of his house. Mr. puppet was to be killed because the guards bumped into Mr. puppet and tripped. Mr. puppet was sacred, angry and most of all hungry. Mr. puppet was put on stage they walked Mr. puppet to the gallows. Mr. puppet was done being pushed around so Mr. puppet jumped at the guard’s neck. Cut at big chunk out in one bite. Mr. puppet saw the horror in people’s faces and after the third guard the rest of them learned their lesson and ran. Mr. puppet saw that everyone ran but one, the local circus leader. When Mr. puppet was turned around the circus leader throw a net at Mr. puppet. Mr. puppet tangled himself up more then was knocked out. Mr. puppet woke up in a big metal cage Mr. puppet was in the cage for a couple of day at least by Mr. puppet’s standard time. Mr. puppet woke up one day and they threw Mr. puppet in a arena with some other person in a guard outfit people all around him yelling at him. Mr. puppet only knew one thing to do when he saw the guards so he jumped and attack the same way as before. Mr. puppet was in a room that they said was Mr. puppet’s. Mr. puppet’s circus people asked him what he wants all he would say was a new puppet. Mr. puppet’s room has a lot of puppets now. Mr. puppet’s puppets like having new puppets come in. Mr. puppet’s circus traveled all over the place anyone brave could come and try to fight they always lost.
6. goggle hardcore minecraft servers
07/07/2012 5:23 am
Level 13 : Journeyman Narwhal
Grunt
Bump. Let me know if you havent been accepted.
06/24/2012 11:48 pm
Level 12 : Journeyman Mage
thepsplitle
1. MineCraft in-game name: Splitle

2. Character name: Thyra Antomainian

3. Real life age: I rather not say

4. Why you wish to join us: I've been looking for a good hardcore roleplay server, and hope this server will give me the good roleplay experience.

5. Will you commit to our server: Yes!

6. Character background and traits: She was born on the boat that was fleeing from the orcs, and she was an normal girl. Her parents wanted her to be like any other girl, but she had an secret taste for adventure. After they got back to the main land of drakeheart, she studied the gods and the beginning. When she turned 18, her parents let her go explore the world. She would start at riverpoint, and so starts her adventure.

6a. Character age: 18

6b. Character race: Human

7. How did you find our server: I saw this post on the small box thing with new posts, and considered applying. I now have decided to join.
06/24/2012 2:06 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Crafter
kiba137
IGN:kiba137
Character Name: Huon
Real Life Age: 16
Why you wish to join us: I'm a huge rpg fan and i would love to join a server that allows people to be who they want to be.
Will you commit to our server: Yes
Character Background: A young elf from a nomadic tribe of once-great elves. HIs people lost power when the first humans came and enslaved almost every elf in the land, rendering them mortal and without power. Many years passed, and eventually the slaves were released, having lost most of their old ways.
06/22/2012 10:22 am
Skeletor_064
1. User Name: Skeletor_064

2. Character Name: Vanya (Pronounced Vahn-Yah)

3. Real Age: 13

4. Why do I wish to join? The server looks great and fun.

5. Will I commit to the server? As much as possible

6. Background: I am an elven girl who is 17 and is a capable magician but she uses her powers how she feels. She was found by a young human male who looked after her and helped her develop her magic even if the male didn't have much.

7. How did I find out about Drakeheart? Google
06/21/2012 8:17 am
Pvt_d0nut
Minecraft Name: Pvt_d0nut
Character Name: Dorian Dweller
Real Life Age: 18.
Why you wish to join: I've been looking for a 'real' roleplay server for a while now. Not just a server that takes on a medieval theme, a server that encourages being in-character all the time. Somewhere I don't have to see, 'sellin dimands for xxxx'. I basically want to be amongst mature role players like myself.
Commitment: Depending on the server itself, which looks great so far. I would be glad to commit myself to this server. I have no prior commitments that could hold me up and I would join when I had free time.
Character Background and Traits: Dorian Dweller is what many would call a rogue. A man with wit as sharp as his rapier. Dorian's parents were murdered by a raiding party of trolls in the forests near Valinrok, Dorian was found raised by the elves in their capital, but it seemed that despite their efforts he was destined to be somewhat of a prankster, never following the rules the High Elves enforced. At the age of 17 he left Valinrok, thanking his foster parents for all they had done and set out into the world. Thanks to his good looks and charming personality, Dorian has always been a catch with the ladies. Apart from this he is skilled in swordplay and carries rapier, his style mainly focuses on quick strikes to bring down his enemy as quickly as possible.
Character Age: 18
Character Race: Human (Elven Mannerisms, at least in speech)
Found: I basically searched 'Hardcore Roleplay Minecraft' into google.
06/19/2012 11:56 pm
richie252
1. Minecraft in-game name: richie252
2. Character name: Mavon Shin-Vorlun (mav)
3. Real life age: I would prefer to not say.
I have read a good deal of the material on the forums, and have found that this server may very well be the best I have seen as of yet in the way of roleplaying. And, as I enjoy roleplaying, I’d like to give it a shot.
5. Will you commit to our server: I will certainly do so, although I will continue to play on some of my favorite past servers. If this server is as good as it seems, it will quickly become my top server and I will subsequently spend more time on it. However, I do promise to spend a good deal of time getting to know this server.
Born to an average elvish family living in the area surrounding the city of Valinrok, nothing great was ever expected of the young Mavon. His father was a skilled craftsman of various forms of both armor and tools, and taught Mavon how to work with many various materials as a child. However, it wasn’t until Mavon came of age that his father trusted him with the workings of magic in enchanting their works. Such enchantments came naturally to Mavon, and his notoriety quickly grew in the local area. Even so, there came a day when Mavon decided that while he will certainly use his gifts, this occupation was not his true destiny. Apart from his parents’ reluctance to let him go, he felt no real attachment to his previous life. Thus, he bade farewell and set off for Riverpoint with the goal of finding answers to the many questions of his past, and to find the true fate for his future. After Riverpoint, he plans to learn more by the way of magic, and perhaps delve deeper into the relationship of him and the great Master Shin, founder of the College of Magic. Does his name mean only a similar ancestor, or is it a prediction for future glory?

6a. Character age: 20
6b. Character race: Elven
I was recommended to it by a friend of mine, who has found it to be highly enjoyable.
06/16/2012 11:29 pm
ThatMcGraw
I already posted my application in the forums, but here it is again, just in case!

McG's Drakeheart Roleplay application form:

ThatMcGraw

2. Character name:
Kalen "Kale" McGraw

3. Real life age:
Sorry, I'd rather not say!

I have been searching for a true RP server for quite some time. I'm very much interested in creating and developing storyline, and have RP'd in many other games and other severs as well, and I want to join a server dedicated to true RP.

Yes. I will play other servers, but this one will be top on my list.

Kalen was born to a poor family of subsistence farmers a few miles outside of the town of Riverwatch. Kalen's family had quite an interesting history, or so his mother used to say. It involved elvish high society, intrigue, fame, and fortune, but Kalen was never given the chance to become acquainted with it- at the age of twelve, he witnessed the slaughtering of the rest of his family.

The story of that well-lit night, where the moon shone bright, and the blood ran cold:
It was a relatively warm and very bright summer night, when Kale's life changed forever.

Kale was walking back towards the house after a long day of farming and a fun afternoon in Riverwatch proper. Again he had spent far too much time in town, and not enough time helping in the farm or around the house. His father's words echoed in his head:

"We don't have any money, son, so even going into town is a waste of time and energy".

He heaved a sigh of frustration, and doubled his pace, but after only a few steps, halted abruptly. Lying on the path in front of him was an unmoving black lump. As his hand extended towards it, its fingers trembling in anticipation, Kale suddenly drew it back and gasped in recognition! The way the light of the moon caught the streaks of hair made it abundantly clear that this was his dog Heflin. But there was something wrong...

Heflin was dead, his neck broken.

Kale dropped everything but his well-used makeshift wooden practice sword and ran towards the house. He had just passed into the small ring of trees and shrubs around the dwelling when he heard the first of the screams.

His eyes widening, Kale was stuck in place, unable to move.

He tried and tried, but all he managed was to fall into a bush.

Through the window into the main room of the house, he saw his mother and sister run from the family sleeping quarters, drenched in bright red blood. Then he saw a man- his father- cut, gashed, and breathing raggedly, amble from the sleeping quarters and abruptly collapse into a pile.

Then, HIM. The hooded one. The one with the slim blades and the long ears. He emerged from the back, dressed in robes darker than his heart, and raised up his daggers. Kalen's mind screamed, while his mouth silently attempted to respond in kind.

The elf- he became sure that this monster was an elf- plunged one dagger into Kalen's mother's belly- wrenching it in painful circles, all the while heaving with laughter. The demon lifted her off the floor and watched her fall of his blade, screaming in incomprehensible, excruciating pain. While this happened, Kale's small sister Maria careened through the glass of the window in a bid to escape death, but only managed a faltering step before her legs gave out as the pain from her wounds caught up to her. As the glass shattered, Kale began to hear the laughter of this unholy murderer- but it wasn't malevolent... it wasn't evil... it was the laugh of someone who didn't care. And that infuriated Kale to no end. But at the moment, his feelings were only of fear. As the murderous bastard made his way towards his sister, Kalen finally found the will to move forwards.

But just as he was about to break cover and rush this attacker, this awful being, his eyes locked with those of Maria. His held the very essence of hate for this enemy, and the drive to save his sister. Hers the embodiment of calm and caring. She pleaded with her eyes that he should stay hidden- and they froze him to the spot. She said goodbye with the closing of her eyes, and made no sounds of fear as the hooded one moved in for the kill.

Kale looked away, disgusted with himself more than with the assailant. The last two thoughts he had that night were the processing of a sickening crunch, and the image of this hooded evil walking away with the only heirloom the family ever had slung on his back, a trophy of his success.

Kale awoke the next day, and found only the smoldering remains of his childhood home. He silently gathered seeds and harvested the small crop, and left.

Since that day, his quest for righteous retribution has filled his life. He has trained along the roads, and hunted for food.

He wishes to know of his family's past, especially that of his elvish grandmother, who was most likely cast from society after falling in love with a human, Kalen's father. He also wishes to practice his father's passion, architecture.

The heirloom that the murderer stole is a Ornate Golden Chestplate, with carvings in ancient tongues located on and within it.

He has tracked the hooded one to Riverpoint, but the trail has lately gone cold. He wishes to gain supplies and find clues as to the whereabouts of this elf, but has no idea where to start.

When he finds this depraved individual, he will only ask "why?", and then carry out his solem duty.

6a. Character age:
19 years old.

6b. Character race:
Human (1/4 elf)

I was searching for a REAL Minecraft roleplaying server. I googled "hardcore minecraft RP servers", and found the Planet Minecraft page.
06/10/2012 5:55 pm
randomclover
1. randomclover

2. Adaline Tenebrae

3. 14

4. I have been looking for a Harcore roleplay server with a set lore and a structure. This server looks professional and I would love to finally be able to do some actual roleplay (as most servers do NOT have)

5. Yes

6. Adaline is... well, let's just call her slightly less than human. That's all you need to know anyway. The last time that Adaline revealed her true species, it got her...well, thrown into slavery. Addy grew up in the human town of Sysolia as a Shipyard slave. She became an avid hunter and archer during her years as a servant to the captains and dockhands that passed through the harbor. She learned to steal and lie and cheat to get to the top and this, suprisingly, led to her escape when a mixup in the slave shifts at the docks gave Addy a couple hours of time unaccounted for. By the time the slaveholder's noticed her absence, she was already aboard a ship heading for the coast to a small town called Riverpoint...

6a.Adaline is 18

6b.Um... human! Ya, of course she's...erg..human...*laughs nervously*

7. I googled "Hardcore Roleplay Server"
06/08/2012 12:36 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Architect
Grozzik
Above posts have been replied too.

~Grozzik
06/07/2012 9:40 pm
Bob_Square_Head
Bob_Square_Head
2. Character name:
William Montacute
3. Real life age:
I would like to experiance mine craft and i heard this is the place to go
Yes
I was abandoned by my family i was four at the time and i barely remember them but things turned up when a farmer and his wife took me in ever since i wanted to find out who my real parents are so i turned to riverpoint to look for them.
6a. Character age:
6b. Character race:
Human
A friend told me about his name is Zlfo17.
06/06/2012 7:38 pm
SuperFjord
Bing! 100 posts, yeah!
06/03/2012 8:22 pm
Grozzik
Above posts have been replyed too.
06/03/2012 8:14 pm
doogle95
1. MineCraft in-game name: Dmac1995
2. Character name: Knight Canadia
3. Real life age: 17
4. Why you wish to join us: I’ve tried several other RP/MMO servers and I haven’t had any luck finding one I enjoy. I’ve heard good things from my friend about your server, so I figured I’d give it a try.
5. Will you commit to our server: Yes, but schoolwork comes first.
6. Character background and traits: Trained to become a knight at the age of 16, by a great faction known as the Handowaka, mostly cast out because of the jealousy of this fantastic Canadian dancer who performs popping like you’ve never seen. His incredible agility makes him almost impossible to kill but also annoys most with his repetitive use of eh.
6a. Character age: 21
6b. Character race: ? (I couldn’t find the page with the races on it.) Human?
7. How did you find our server: My friend Zflo17, Pilotman23456
05/24/2012 2:27 am
Grozzik
Hello there! It is I, the almighty (slightly insane) Grozzik!

An update to server info!

We have 3 main towns by the name of:
-Vaagdal
-Bragd
-Mistvale

So, if you join our great server, be sure to adventure to these great towns an apply to join them!

See you on the server!!!
05/20/2012 5:56 am
SuperFjord
Bump
05/19/2012 7:55 pm
DavetheHuman
1. DavetheHuman
2. Rishen
3. 16
4. I really enjoy rping, trying to find a good rp server.
5. Yes.
6. Rishen was very secluded as a child. Orphaned at birth, there were many rumors about him. Many were about his association in the magical arts. He would go off into the forest for days at a time. While he was there, different colored smoke could be seen coming out of the forest. Many villagers got worried, and Rishen was banished from the village. He swore his vengance on the village, and set off into the world. He made his living as a thief, as an assassin. Over time, he perfected his arts in magic, specifically in the arts of fire. He is the leader of a small, yet feared, band of thieves known as the Shadows. They strike villages during the night and clean them dry. They never live in one place for too long, for if they do, they will be discovered, then killed or imprisoned. They roam the land in search of villages to sack.
05/20/2012 5:54 am
SuperFjord
You have been accepted Rishen
05/11/2012 7:57 pm
PilotMan23456
1. MineCraft in-game name: PilotMan23456
2. Character name: Nicholas Raevenholm III (spelled correctly)
3. Real life age: 17
4. Why you wish to join us: I’ve tried several other RP/MMO servers and I haven’t had any luck finding one I enjoy. I’ve heard good things from my friend about your server, so I figured I’d give it a try.
5. Will you commit to our server: Yes, but schoolwork comes first.
6. Character background and traits: Trained to become a knight at the age of 16, by a great faction known as the Handowaka, he quickly rose through the ranks, fighting alongside various other knights, including one in particular: Nicholas Fillmour. This band of specially trained Handowakians fought until one infamous day in Handowaka history when they were overrun by hundreds of archers from factions unheard of in the Village of Handowaka. Nicholas watched as his friend and fellow leader of the group, escaped the slaughter of their noble group of men. Sir Raevenholm called out to Sir Fillmour only once but quickly thought better of it. A lone passerby heard his call. The woman, whom he never learned her name, cared for Raevenholm until he was capable of going on a quest for his long lost Handowakian Brother, Sir Fillmour...
6a. Character age: 20
6b. Character race: ? (I couldn’t find the page with the races on it.) Human?
7. How did you find our server: My friend Zflo17.
05/16/2012 10:01 am
SuperFjord
Welcome to Drakeheart Nicholas Raevenholm III. You can find our races, here: http://dhrp.enjin.com/forum/m/4517163/v ... rtal-races
05/09/2012 8:18 pm
destruct30
1. IGN (in game name): Destruct30
2. Character name: Vilethorn
3. Real life age: (It makes things a lot easier for the OPs if they know this) 19
4. Why you wish to join us: I have not found a roleplay server that presents a good enough roleplay or one that forces people to stay in character.
5. Will you commit to our server: yes
6. Character background: (Be creative. Backgrounds under 3 lines will probably not be accepted) Vilethorn was born a cheery young lad with loving parents and 2 brothers and 1 sister. He lived in a small fishing village where life was peaceful. One day, however, a fire began at the blacksmiths shop and ravaged the village burning most of it to the ground. Vilethorn's family was thankfully unharmed but their home and livelyhood were gone. Vilethorn set our on a quest with one of his brothers, leaving the other behind to tend to the family, in search of a way to rebuild there home aid their destroyed village. Vilethorn has ventured far and wide and has fought many a battle against many foes. during his travels Vilethorn learned how to weild a blade and a bow and a few things about making them as well. his search has brought from the far reaches of the land to here...
05/16/2012 10:03 am
SuperFjord
Safe journies in the Drakelands, Vilethorn, you have been accepted
05/09/2012 7:51 pm
kibbies69
IGN: kibbies69
Characters Name: Rattle Snake Randy
I would enjoy joining this server because i enjoy playing minecraft and i also enjoy playing as another identity. I would like to play with my friends that also enjoy this similar idea.
I will most definatly commit to this server for it will prove my honor to my friends, family, and the community of minecraft.
Howdy! Rattle Snake Randy here tellin you who I am. I'm from the small town of Cobraville originally, born and raised, until one day the not so friendly El Bandaros came in and tore up my town. They destroyed dang near everything. Luckly, I was able to make it into hidin and keep myself alive. As I came out of hiding, I realized my ma and pa were nowhere to be found except for my dear ol pa's uniform! With a rage buildin inside of me more intense than a herd of cattle, I swore that I would get back at the El Bandaros for what they did to my ma, pa, and town. Now, I know what ya might be thinking; whats a cowboy gotta do with this knight stuff? Well, I'll tell ya! Since was in the middle of nowhere, I had nowhere to go. I stayed at for days, pickin up any scraps of food and supplies I could get my hands on. Until one day, I hear a gallopin horse comin up to my town. I look a lil closer and watta ya know it, a sword swingin knight's on his way up to the town! I got his attention and he pulled up right next me. I asked him who he was and what he was doin. He told me he was goin to some castle called the Melfacar to report back to some princess of his. He said his name was Knight Willingston. I told him that the El Bandaros' came and destroyed the town and I had nowhere to go. This seemed to touch his heart cause he asked me if I wanted to tag along with em. I said "shucks sir, if you don't mind". From there, I leaped on his horse and we went to the Melfacar where his princess was. When he brought me to his castle, he told the king and queen who I was. He asked if he could train me and show that he could make a great knight out of very little. The king allowed him to train me. From the passing years after, he would help train me and teach me how to become a knight. Over this time, I told him what had happened to my family. He said he would train me to be stronger than anyone on the El Bandaros and that I could get my revenge on them too. Through the next couple of years, Knight Willingston had gotten older and knew his time was about near. He gave me his sword and told me to defeat them nasty Elbandaros in his honor and my families honor. After he past, I was on my own once more, but I was much stronger than before. I now fight in the name of my ma and pa while defending the honor of Knight Willingston. I still keep my pa's outfit on to show respect for him and to show I still am thinkin about em.
05/16/2012 10:04 am
SuperFjord
You have been accepted
05/08/2012 6:42 am
jaeden111
1. IGN (in game name): Jaeden111

2. Character name:Asurein Rebindelle (Pronounced: As-oo-rin, Rebin-dell)

3. Real life age: (It makes things a lot easier for the OPs if they know this): 13

4. Why you wish to join us: I am a roleplay addict lol, I just love to roleplay, I have been since 1.3 minecraft and I also have played RP games like WoW and LotRo.

5. Will you commit to our server: Definently, I love to roleplay and I wouldnt waste my time making my application if I wouldn't commit would I? lol.

6. Character background: (Be creative. Backgrounds under 3 lines will probably not be accepted): He was born out far west of the Ajhire Capital. Asurein was a sneaky little kid, stealing from market stalls at age 10. He never usually went around his family. At age 15 he met a lady-friend who also liked to steal. They started stealing together and had a lot of fun. Although one day his lady-friend dobbed him in and he was arrested for 2 years. When he was released he met her again and slit her throat. He vowed to never trust anyone again. After his parents found out he was also forced to kill them. He was only 17 at this time. He then ran away from the capital for 2 years, training in the arts of agile and sneaky force. He started to decide to have a job as a Rogue or a Hired Assassin, but he is always undercover so many people dont really know his identity. At age 20 he continued doing so and then became one of the best archers in the land from learning by killing his targets. He became rich but eventually was found out about and he had to start again, although he still wanted to continue as a rogue, but he gave up being an assassin. Now he starts a new life, out far.
05/16/2012 10:05 am
SuperFjord
Welcome to the Drakelands, Asurein Rebindelle
05/07/2012 2:08 pm
_Angela
My application

1. IGN (in game name): _Angela
2. Character name: Angela
3. Real life age: 19
4. Why you wish to join us: I've been looking for months for a real roleplay server and this looks perfect !
5. Will you commit to our server: I'll be one pretty much everyday all night if I can
6. Character background: Born and raised near the old red desert of Hadra, Angela learnt the simple craft of herbalism. She had a few friends in her old village and used to play with them, acting out roles as old adventurers that they had heard about from the storyteller Merrian. She would say that these were the best times of her life. A civil war had broken out in the old kingdom and Hadra was laid seige to by the Queen Izlansa who took no quarter. Women and children were taken as slaves and any man was either tortured and killed or forced to join the Queens army. Angela had not yet come of age and so was forced to work in the kitchens as pot washer until finally her and her friends were forced to take part in the Queens games. To see if the slaves she had captured were of any worth Izlansa would send a group of 4-5 slaves out into the mountains for 7 moons. Whoever came back would them be deemed profitable and would be sold on to the highest bidder. Angela took this opportunity to escape and on the third moon ran from the Queen and the mountains, across the red desert and finally to a small fishing village. She "acquired" a small boat and set out across the ocean for unknown lands. Now she roams the seas looking for somewhere to settle down where she could finally be free of the Queen and hopefully start a new life ....

I really Really hope you guys accept me !!

Angela xx
05/16/2012 10:00 am
SuperFjord
Welcome to the Drakelands
05/04/2012 10:32 pm
knuckies
1. IGN: Froggy95
2.Character Name: Brion Mahar
3. age: 20
4.why: I'm an avid player of role playing games like d&d and would like to see the genre in a minecraft format.
5. commit: of course!
6. Background: I was once a ruthless mercenary. Hired by countless armies to lay war against eachother. But in the great war between the Malethortian Empire and the Kingdom of Wichita, for which i was hired, formed a secret pact with the Malethortian Empire to kill me for I was deemed too powerful and the Wichitishian King Hutrog feared I would try to take his place on he throne. They killed me, or so they thought. I survived by drinking a potion of undeath before the assassin came to kill me. I knew of the kings evil plot because of my mind reading abilities. They threw my body in the sea and washed up on the shores of Drakeheart with a vengeange tantalizing my heart for the wicked king Hutrog.
05/16/2012 10:00 am
SuperFjord
You have been accepted
05/04/2012 10:18 pm
Grozzik
Above Applications have been accepted.
05/04/2012 10:06 pm
Duhz
1. IGN: Dannyduz
2. Character name: Elric the Evil Wizard
3.age: 22
4. why:seems like the best roleplay server
5. commit: Yes
6. Background: I once was ruler of my dark kingdom of Therolar, thousands bowed to me like a god. And then, an unnamed hero came from a faraway land and sealed me away into the void. Once my hold on the land broke, all of my minions run amok the land. Skeletons, zombies, and massive spiders that were once under my control now cause havoc to all that they pass. Now, i have broken free and am gathering my forces once more to start my kingdom anew. My purpose is to take vengance on the world that has overthrown my power, and to once again throw my dark shadow over the land.
04/24/2012 10:04 pm
Grozzik
Above posts have been accepted.

See you there!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome