NEW Hermitcraft Style Server Releasing (3/27).....

WildWalnut's Avatar WildWalnut3/26/20 11:12 pm
1 emeralds 53
Well, you opened this post so you must know what we are! This past Monday (3/23 at 3:47 am) I asked a buddy of mine if they wanted to start a server with me. They said “Hermitcraft?” I said “What?” Here we are 5 days later (3/27) being ready to release Sentinel…

Sentinel is a vanilla+, hermitcraft-style, Minecraft server where we make the experience as Notch intended. We have also added some datapacks such as multiplayer sleep and armour statues to provide entertainment and improve the ease of playing. We have also added plugins to provide you with the ability to prevent griefing for example; while still providing a hermitcraft-style experience.

You have the opportunity to rank up by increasing your playtime on Sentinel. Each rank up will provide small to large benefits such as being able to view the survival map while building in creative mode. Alternatively, there will be a chance for you to support our server and achieve our highest rank through a patreon, this is non-required.

While we have set up the foundations of the server, we, the Sentinel Staff Team, encourage you as the community to build the story of our server. Once the community has elected to move on, we will start a “new season” with fresh ideas, new opportunities, and a clean canvas.

We hope to see the community develop, create their own projects, and a closer community experience.

If you wish to become a part of our server please join our discord and ask the staff team to whitelist you so we can ensure the security of our community.

https://discord.gg/kRsVjnQ

Hope to see you at tomorrow's release! ;)

- Walnut
WildWalnut
Level 1 : New Miner