New hexxit server Needs staff|24/7|no lag |Towny| Mob Arena

Perry_1's Avatar Perry_18/26/13 1:47 pm
1 emeralds 8.8k 17
2/4/2015 8:08 pm
CamiSarahParker's Avatar CamiSarahParker
HELLOOOO and welcome to a new hexxit server.
if you don't know about hexxit or what it is , i'll give you a quick explanation, if you need more help on hexxit just contact iStealBudder in game.
So hexxit is a fairly new mod pack on the technic launcher. it is the adventurous version of tekkit . it has over 67 MODS! such as chocobocraft, rotten flesh to leather, back packs, new dimensions, the twilight forest, and so much more. You must check it out if you're bored of regular vanilla and want to improve your gameplay. theres thousands of videos and tutorials on youtube if you need help.
so this is a towny server where you can create towns and be a mayor of a vast metropolis or maybe a small town with a few friends.
we are currently in the beta phase of the server , testing out permissions for the perfect towny /hexxit experiance
ip :216.158.79.162:25604
inquire for staff in game.
you need to download hexxit from the technic launcher if you haven't done so already
Perry_1
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

02/04/2015 8:08 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
CamiSarahParker
IGN:CamiSarahParker
Apllying For: Admin Or Head Admin
Why You Should Choose Me: I Love Helping People With Problems. I Am Very Helpful With Helping Other Staff. I Am Very Good AT Making Warps And Plugins. I Am Very Positive And Will Not Abuse My Power.

Best Wishes ~Cami

Please Do Contact Me For More Information And The Best Experience Add Me
08/19/2014 4:11 am
Level 1 : New Crafter
Lord Herobrine1031
Im A trusty person so i can help with the server and stuff so yeah this is my application for being an admin
01/06/2014 7:58 pm
Level 13 : Journeyman Mage
ShadowFang18
IGN: ShadowFang18

Applying for rank: Admin

Why you should except me: I am very good at plugins, I play a lot of hexxit so I know how to do a lot of things. I also am a admin on a lot of hexxit and regular minecraft servers. I'm also a very good builder, so I could help build warps and spawn.
12/21/2013 8:32 pm
Alexlightning777 ALT
This is the admin Alexlightning777 "WitherAlex". what happened???
to all the other staff members mining? why are you taking random peoples requests and not keeping the old ones? I understand if they ragequit but I doubt all of them ragequit. before the new ip my comp broke and couldn't connect, but really what happened to the others? I need to know im terribly confused why you would taken random apps. now I also don't see me on the staff area? does that mean im defaulted or does it mean im not added or demoted or promoted or what?
please tell me
-ALex
12/14/2013 1:16 pm
bobyrob99
My Staff application IGN (Username): bobyrob99
Applying for: Admin
Why should u pick me: Because I am always friendly towards people always a handy person to pick to help when i'm told once i'll stop and replie I can record the server get it known to the minecraft realm/ Hexxit I will be on after my exams after school (Doing work experiance) I am brittish, Friendly, Im a fast learner Always love to help If you consider me here is my skype: Robert_godsall: heres a bit more infomation about myself I'm against bullying Racism. all that jazz I'm interested in helping you and your server to be the best I dont mind if i get denied but It will be a plessure to help by your side. Thank you Hope to see you on the server Cya Have a good day.
11/24/2013 12:47 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
SuperDuper123456789
Hello my In game name is bopus
I love to help
I have a lot of expirence using hexxit and being staff!
I know this is super short but I hope you like
Click to reveal
Hi
11/20/2013 9:07 pm
Blu3Vanila
Application for HEXXIT SERVER.

IGN (Username): Blu3Vanila (Don't question it, just go with it.)
Why I'm Applying: I know a thing or two about most of the mods in HEXXIT so I can help players who are having issues. I am a pretty good builder and I can build a piston door.

I hope you consider me to be an administrator in your server.

Wishes From,
Blu3Vanila
11/11/2013 11:29 am
Treboogie
IGN: treboogie99
Skype name : treboogie99
Position applying for: mod/ staff of any kind

reason: i love playing minecraft. i am admin on 5 servers and mod on 3 im prety good with most of the mods in teh hexit pack and i just all around love helping people. if you dont deside to make me a mod i will understand

THatnk you save me!!!
p.s. choose me and you save this drowning man ----> ~~~~~~~~\o/~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-treboogie99
11/10/2013 9:13 pm
Quixcab
IGN: quixcab (no caps)

Applying for: Admin/Staff

reason to pick me: I unfortunately I have a lot of free time on my hands . This means I would be able to be on the server often. I am also a good builder and could help with building and shops at spawn. One thing that I am really good at is enforcing rules and helping the players of your server.

P.S. I hope you consider me for Admin/Staff

Thank you for your time. and I really love this server -Quix
11/06/2013 3:11 am
Rebel_COW
Hey There Im applying for and position available (I dont Really care).
Mc User: Rebel_COW
Reasons for Picking Me:
I am an active minecraft and spend a lot of my time playing it.
I am a good builder when it comes to creating structures.
I know a vast amount of server commands and almost every world edit command.
I support People in what they are doing (no matter how bad).
Rather then giving out free items I encourage people to persist and earn items such as these.
And finally I have a youtube channel
( https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOJSr0 ... OcWY2WhIpg )
and I intend on creating a hexxit series Hope you read this Goodbye
11/03/2013 9:07 pm
Herier44
MC username, Herier44
Applying for admin position.
Reasons for picking me:
I have been exposed to the game since beta
I know how to use most mods in hexxit
I have experience in doing this work
I will try and play from 7-9pm eastern time maybe even at 6
I am also 14 years old nearly 15 and I will take little to no crap when it comes to people not fallowing the rules
11/02/2013 4:13 pm
jazy25akagod
hi yes i whold love to be admin as i am good helper and a good bullder i all so iam 26 and been playing for 10 yers and my name is cool to jazy25akagod
10/18/2013 12:01 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
arceus135579
IGN: arceus135579

What rank are you applying for?: Admin

Why should we pick you?: I am staff on various amount of servers. I have a wide range of knowledge for plugins such as Group Manager, World Edit, Essentials, Factions, etc etc. I am a really nice person and is always willing to help out. I know from experence that to be a good staff member you have to be a nice and helpful person. I think I would be a great addition to the staff.
10/17/2013 1:52 am
gamefactory213
IGN: gamefactory213
Why you should pick me Well Im a good guy I help people I try to help staff at all needs and I want to try to help server if this gets accepted.
10/10/2013 4:22 pm
ratchetguns
IGN: ratchetguns123
Why you should pick me: well, I have a very extensive knowledge on hexxit, and I've done some moderation on other servers, and i'm glad to help people and fix their problems. (I'm also a beast at hexxit! )

I can also help with some server problems, plugins, and command blocks.
08/27/2013 12:43 am
Coupster
This is the perfect forum just wait a little.

My APPLICATION for Admin!

IGN (Username): Buuuudy (4 u's)
Why should u pick me:I love using the hexxit modpack and I think that I would help alot with your Amazing Server such as helping the community with plugins, Explaining builds such as "Spawn" Helping the community with Basic Commands to help there Hexxit experience and so they KEEP ON CMING BABY. Please take this into consideration.

Thank you

Buuuudy

Hope u accept and I wish u the best!
08/26/2013 1:50 pm
Perry_1
if this is the wrong forum please direct me to the correct one please.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome