New Horror Movie; Looking for Actors and builders

FastSuperMario65's Avatar FastSuperMario653/3/18 2:28 pm
1 emeralds 118 6
3/4/2018 1:04 am
FastSuperMario65's Avatar FastSuperMario65
Hey guys, Jason writing. Today, I am looking for actors and builders for a Minecraft short horror film that I will be writing/directing. This is all a long, tedious process so I am looking for players who will not leave because of time issues. For actors, here are key questions for your application:

What is your IGN?

Do you have Discord? (required)

Do you have a microphone? (required)

What will you contribute to my film?

Anything else I need to know:

Builder's application:

IGN:

Building experience:

Why should I choose you?

Anything else you would like to me to
FastSuperMario65
Level 1 : New Collective

Create an account or sign in to comment.

03/04/2018 12:34 am
Level 1 : New Miner
Arietta
Hey there, this sounds interesting. Do you have any more information on what type of horror film this is? I'm actually currently in preproduction of a horror film right now as the associate producer/art director. I haven't done much film in Minecraft but work in it professionally in real life. Not too much of an actor anymore but if you need any crew type people would love to help.
03/04/2018 12:38 am
FastSuperMario65
Sure, sure. It is about a man named Trevor who undergoes a serious of psychological changes and realizes the dark secret behind his friend group and an entity known as "The Slenderman".
03/04/2018 12:48 am
Arietta
Ahh sounds interesting. My experience involves script editing, film, photography, and many other aspects of production. I haven't seen many threads for Minecraft movies, sounds like an interesting project to be a part of :).
03/04/2018 1:04 am
FastSuperMario65
You're welcome to join at any time. All you need is Discord and a way to send me completed film. TheCrowbarXC#2291
03/03/2018 2:40 pm
greenlpanther
I'm inspired by Blackpanther.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome