New hub server looking for all kinds of STAFF!

Leprehaun's Avatar Leprehaun3/29/14 7:41 pm
3/30/2014 6:49 am
karim250's Avatar karim250
Hi we are a new server looking for all kinds of staff. This will include all kinds of fun activities and server bug fixes and dealing with plugins in general for the plugin side of things.
We are also looking for admins and mods, so make sure to apply!!!
U can also pm me ur app.

Co-Owner x1
plugin developer: x1
plugin manager x1
Youtuber x1
HeadAdmin x1
Admin x4
HeadMod x1
MOD x4
HeadBuilder x1
builder/helper x2

To apply:
xp:
Mature 1-10:
WHAT POSITION DO YOU WANT, and why:
How do you help other players:
Building skills 1-10:
What are you best at:
WHY YOU:
What can you do to make this server better:
IGN:
Timezone:
Do u have a mic(preferably needed):

Only answer if u can do plugins or are are or want to be involved with plugins:
Plugin skills 1-10:
Can you do Pex:
Can you code java:
Can you code HTML
are you good managing plugins:

Hope to see some good apps!! And will be checking this post in regular intervals.
Leprehaun
Level 7 : Apprentice Crafter

Create an account or sign in to comment.

03/30/2014 6:49 am
Level 1 : New Miner
karim250
xp: I've served a minecraft server for over a year and It helped me improve my server-side a lot. I've not only served for minecraft servers I've also been working at Habbo Retro's that helped me improve my social skills and I've been playing WoW that helped me improve my patience.
Mature 1-10: 9
WHAT POSITION DO YOU WANT, and why: Admin+ Because I think thats the best position for me. I'm a typical guy who only concentrates on his work and not on chatting and lauging.
How do you help other players: By asking/looking at the situation and then list the options I have, If I don't have any I'll ask my superiors or my co-workers for help.
Building skills 1-10: 4.5
What are you best at: Helping with server-sided stuff, helping is an secondary option.
WHY YOU: I'm the best suited for this job because I think I want to help bring this server forward onto an another level. I want to help the community and my co-workers.
What can you do to make this server better: Try to help the Developers and make other players feel comfortable.
IGN: karim250
Timezone: UTC+01:00, Amsterdam
Do u have a mic(preferably needed): Yes I do.
03/30/2014 12:02 am
CareBearX
xp: xP. If you meant to do a funny face i fixed it for you!
Mature 1-10: 7
WHAT POSITION DO YOU WANT: Mod, or Admin, or HeadMod, or builder
How do you help other players: I am nice and I have fun. I ACTUALLY REPLY TO THEIR QUESTIONS!
Building skills 1-10: Def a 7
What are you good at: Letting people have fun, (I dont give out free things though) and I help people out
Can you donate if needed (you will only need to do it if I dont have money one month and that will probably never happen because I have 1000$ and I get 10$ every week): Yeah
WHY YOU: Because I am just that kind of person that some people like and some people hate, but people will like me at least.
What can you do to make this server better: I will just do some stuff to help people and to help you, i will help build and do things when u need help.
IGN: CareBearX (I am changing because this is my friends account not mine.)
Timezone: EST
Do u have a mic(preferably needed): Yeah
03/29/2014 11:52 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
_Beats
xp: I have been Admin on a survival server that had at least 20 or more people playing. It was unfortunately taken down because of the Owner not paying for the server.
Mature 1-10: 8.5
WHAT POSITION DO YOU WANT, and why: I would like to apply for Admin. i Want to apply for Admin because i am very helpful to the community. I would have everyone's questions answered. I'm also a very good builder. I can build stuff from buildings to tower and many more.
How do you help other players: I would help other players by answering their questions and showing them around the place. I can help them understand thewhole server.
Building skills 1-10: 9
What are you best at: I am best at building and managing the community from hackers and cheaters.
WHY YOU: Why me? Because I have been experienced on other servers. I was almost Co-Owner on one server but server got taken down. I will help the whole community.
What can you do to make this server better: I can help other and advertise this to a lot of people.
IGN: _Beats
Timezone: Pacific Time
Do u have a mic(preferably needed): Yes I do
03/29/2014 9:44 pm
Leprehaun
Chances are high will probably accept any person who fills it out correctly
03/29/2014 9:08 pm
Leprehaun
Still looking
03/29/2014 8:53 pm
Level 12 : Journeyman Engineer
Codey737
To apply:
xp: I have been moderating minecraft servers for 2.5 years now. My recent position was Head-Admin/Plugin Manager for a survival/minigames server. Before that I was a Head Moderator for a Special Kit PVP server. and before that was a moderator position for a regular survival server.
Mature 1-10: 9.5
WHAT POSITION DO YOU WANT, and why: Any Moderating/Admin Position Available. I like to help people, thats what I do. I treat people with respect and fairness for thier actions against the server/players. Got some problem? I can help.
How do you help other players: Depending on what is allowed. I generally watch the chat for spammers,and haters of all kinds. I deal with griefing and stealing. I also try to settle disputes with between players if needed.
Building skills 1-10: 4(building is not my strongest point)
What are you best at: Administrating,Moderating,Plugin Management
WHY YOU: I have lots of experience with lots of server genres from PVP/griefing to Minigames and everything in between.
What can you do to make this server better: I can keep the players who cause trouble and harm away. I also know servers work from the inside. I have managed Plugins,server files,and permissions(Groupmanager mostly). If you have trouble with something, I can help you.
IGN: Codey737
Timezone: CST(GMT-6)
Do u have a mic(preferably needed): Yes.

Only answer if u can do plugins or are are or want to be involved with plugins:
Plugin skills 1-10: 7
Can you do Pex: I mostly know groupmanager
Can you code java: I don't know much of it.
Can you code HTML: No,sorry
are you good managing plugins: Yes I have lots of experience with it. (I can list What I have done if needed)
03/29/2014 8:33 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Crafter
popcornwn
xp: Outer experiences are student leadership and being vice president of the school. The Minecraft experience, however, is about 4 years of survival, and 3 years of private servers. I have been to many private servers, including the famous ones and I were invited by many administrators from various servers to help their servers. I was staff in Beancraft, which shut down, FlushCraft, CowCraft, and more.
Mature 1-10: I am a strong 8
WHAT POSITION DO YOU WANT, and why: I would like admin or higher if I meet your requirements :p
How do you help other players: I can help anyone who are unhappy about something about the server, such as rude players or bugs in the server. If I become an admin in this server, I would ask my friends to join and make the server grow.
Building skills 1-10: 6
What are you best at: I am the best at socializing with other players. I can make friends with anybody if they cooperate and aren't rude.
WHY YOU: You should pick me as your server staff member because I have staff experience, good conventional grammar, quick and right judgements and a kind hearted personality. If I am not one of the good staff members in your server, I could just step down and apologize for doing not a good job on my duty. Anyways, I am very trustworthy, because I do not hide on my mistakes and lies.
What can you do to make this server better: I can certainly help the server by catching hackers, which all of the staff are supposed to do. I can also help by suggesting new and innovating things to the server
IGN: Popcornwn
Timezone: GMT -4:00 (EST)
Do u have a mic(preferably needed): Yes I do
03/29/2014 8:22 pm
Level 20 : Expert Narwhal
CptSuspense

xp: I am experienced in multiple staff ways and helping ways. I am very experienced as of being an Admin; over the 4 years of playing Minecraft I have been Co-Owner on Philcraft and FaithCraft which were both sold due to lack of funds. I own my own self-hosted vanilla server too. I have been Head-Admin/Admin on 12 servers and Moderator on 17 (6 of the servers I went from Mod to Admin, 4 from Admin to Head-Admin, then on 1 server I went from Head-Admin to Co-Owner then Right to Co-Owner on one due to knowing the person) Then I am great with helping people out, lots of experience behind that.

Mature 1-10: I can be to the limit of 8.5 and the lowest of 7.

WHAT POSITION DO YOU WANT, and why: Head-Admin or higher. When I am a lower rank I don't usually get the respect I deserve and I don't want to make you feel like I just want power

How do you help other players: I help others with questions or conflicts with other players and make sure people don't break rules, grief, or spam to help the server out with staying active and happy.

Building skills 1-10: 7.5 I am a good builder with redstone and I am best with making Modern, Futuristic, and somewhat Midieval.

What are you best at: I am best at helping people, coming up with ideas, and building; with or without redstone

WHY YOU: I have always felt better about myself after helping someone out or building something people like and to keep a server from spam, grief, and rule breakers just makes me kinda feel better. Which, as of being a member you don't get that respect. Also I can enforce the rules in a stern and nice way instead of being the mean staff member. To add on to what I have already said, I can be on at least 5-7 hours a day on weekdays and about 6-8 hours on weekends. (Mattering on the day and what I have in real life going on)

What can you do to make this server better: I can help with griefings, hopefully help prevent griefings, build structures to your liking and work with others if needed. I will always try to do what is needed to make the server better.

IGN: quinndaddyd

Timezone: Eastern Standard Time

Do u have a mic(preferably needed): Yes.

Do not have Valued Experienced in Plugins
03/29/2014 8:19 pm
Level 30 : Artisan Mage
Key To My Soul
xp: Co-Owner twice. Head Admin Once. Mod 4-5 Times. Admin 3-4 Times. Helper About 8 times. Builder 4-5 times.
Mature 1-10: 9. 10 means your not mature people say XD
WHAT POSITION DO YOU WANT, and why: Well Head Admin or Co-Owner. I am Mature and Helpful. I am also Very Experienced.
How do you help other players:
Building skills 1-10: About 8.5
What are you best at: Building and Watching Over servers and Helping.
WHY YOU: I am Experienced. I am Loyal. I care about the performence of the server and people respect for the staff.
What can you do to make this server better: I can Build awesome structers people can enjoy. I am also good with redstone.
IGN: springhappygirl
Timezone: Australian Eastern Time Zone (UTC+10:00)
Do u have a mic(preferably needed): Sorry, no!!
03/29/2014 8:04 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
ImWoxo
03/29/2014 7:58 pm
GamesforChrist7
If we are applying for plugin manager do we need to fill in both application fields or just the one for plugins?
03/29/2014 7:55 pm
Leprehaun
Lots of position s to fill, also looking for a Co-Owner.
This is a professionally hosted servers so looking for staff who put into their app and fill out questions properly.
03/29/2014 7:49 pm
ImWoxo
Plugin skills 1-10: 8.5
Can you do Pex: Yes.
Can you code java: Kinda
Can you code HTML: Not Very Well, But Yes
are you good managing plugins: Yes.
03/29/2014 7:48 pm
ImWoxo
xp: Alot.
Mature 1-10: 8.5
WHAT POSITION DO YOU WANT, and why: Head Admin Or Youtube As I Like Making Vidos And I Want To Become More Active But I'd Rather Be Head Admin As Hight Role And More Working With The Team And In Charge.
How do you help other players: By Answering Questions And Asking If People Need Help, Then Resolving Them.
Building skills 1-10: Well... 6
What are you best at: Helping, Working In Team And With Plugins
WHY YOU: I'm Helpful Quite Known And Liked On Alot Of Servers
What can you do to make this server better: Help Get Players Help The Players And Make The Server Base Good, Nice And Have a Great Time.
IGN: ImWoxo
Timezone: uk
Do u have a mic(preferably needed): Yes. {TurtleBeach x12}
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome