New Minecraft Server!

cilence123's Avatar cilence12311/19/17 12:33 pm
1 emeralds 179 2
11/19/2017 7:10 pm
raidarr's Avatar raidarr
UltimateCraft Faction Server - Pst, you! Yes, I mean you! Are you looking for a faction server to play Minecraft Then you should check out UltimateCraft! Its a nice little multiplayer Faction server with a small and friendly community.

We have a huge survival world with Land Claiming, griefing and raiding.

Now you may wonder “Isnt that boring” The answer to that question is simple: No, it isnt. We have many things that make playing on our server special and unique. We are offering things like LandClaiming, Homes, Events, McMMO and shops.

We are very strict on the vanilla survival playstyle so every player has the same privileges, no one will have unfair advantages. However, it is possible to rankup through many of our Member ranks. These will get you some special items as well as access to new commands but they are mainly there to give you a goal while playing Factions.

LandClaiming will allow you to have much space that cant get griefed or looted by other players, so that you can build all the things you can imagine without having to worry about them being destroyed.

If you want to play on a server with only an average amount of players where you can chat with others and play factions and all in all have a good time, then join us at ultimatecraft.mc.gg!
At the moment we are looking for new staff, should you have interest in joining the team you can try to apply at cilence123.enjin.com
IP: ultimatecraft.mc.gg
Plugins installed on server: mcmmo, Factions, Pex, , WildTP, clearlag, votifier, worldguard, essentials, mobstacker
cilence123
Level 5 : Apprentice Miner