New Minecraft Server - Donjon [1.3.2 Factions]

OrangeMCE's Avatar OrangeMCE5/31/19 9:18 pm
3 emeralds 156 1
6/3/2019 5:54 pm
OrangeMCE's Avatar OrangeMCE
Hey guys, OrangeMCE here with a new Factions server: Donjon. The past 2 weeks I've been working super hard with my team to bring a new server into the air. I took a little break from Minecraft due to school and the fact that I was getting a lot older. Having more responsibility and more wisdom allowed me to focus on my priorities, but now that it's summertime, something that I'd always wanted to do was create a server. And not just a regular server, a popular server that brought back some of the much-needed nostalgia of old Factions servers.

This server was made with love, and from the second you get on to the moment you hop off I promise you you'll fall in love with Factions again! Our server is super unique.

In Donjon, you start from the bottom and try to make it to the top. The most powerful factions are at the top, trying to control everything they can. Your job is to create a faction that can rival the most powerful ones. I know how it feels playing Factions on a saturated, over-plugged-in server, where you don't seem like a priority. At Donjon, it won't feel that way. It'll be just like playing Minecraft on those summer days with friends. We heavily encourage playing our server with friends too! That's why we focus purely on survival factions.

I really hope we can draw a lot more people in, and build a great community! I and the staff try to make sure everyone feels content, and we emphasize building a sense of community above everything. If there is anything in the server that you need, or you find trouble with, let us know, and we will do everything in our power to fix it.

I've owned and worked on over 30 servers in my "Minecraft Career" and I've grown up with this game. I know how it feels being a teen and a young adult. Hopefully, you can join our community today! We'll welcome you with open arms!

96.8.114.162:47486
DONJON SURVIVAL FACTIONS

If you'd like to keep our server running, feel free to donate on our website:
Donjon Website
We have 3 donator ranks! Any donations are appreciated, but not required. Hopefully, you can join our server and be part of something special!
OrangeMCE
Level 13 : Journeyman Narwhal