Need Staff And Members

Flo_'s Avatar Flo_8/20/17 7:39 am history
8/22/2017 6:51 pm
meisLucy's Avatar meisLucy
Welcome to Endless Factions and thank you for taking the time to check out our server if you would like to get more info or to talk to me you can find us one our discord link is bellow. The server is still very new and we need to build a player base so with your help we can accomplish this and once we achieve the goal of 15 online and active player we will start to recruit even more staff. If you would like to join the server to test things out. The ip will be located bellow. If you would like to apply for a staff position you can join our discord and go to staff applications and apply. I will try to get back at you as fast as I can.

Stuff that we have on the server

- Crates

|Vote

|Tear 1

|Tear 2

|Tear 3

- Kits

|Once

|Weekly

|YouTube

|Coal

|Iron

|Gold

|Obsidian

|Diamond

|Emerald

|Special

- Pvp

- McMMo

- Raiding

- Custom World

- Scoreboard Stats

- Auction House

- Custom Enchanting

- AntiCheat

- Essentials

- Faction Top

- Faction Fly

- Supply Crates

- Gui Shop

- Vaults

- World Border

- Ranks

|Member+

|YouTube

|Coal

|Iron

|Gold

|Obsidian

|Diamond

|Emerald

|Special

- Staff Ranks

|Helper

|Head Moderator

|Admin

|Head Admin

|Staff Manager

|Developer

|Co-Owner

|Founder

Discord link
https://discord.gg/WB2D2gE

Ip 142.4.206.183:25630

The server is 1.8.8 if you needed to now

Don’t be discouraged by the ip we will get a custom one soon we just need to raise up money to continue to run and improve the server.
Flo_
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

08/22/2017 10:16 amhistory
Level 3 : Apprentice Crafter
Miner332
Hi, I am Wiling to be an Admin or Builder or even Both... Some of my building work can be seen in
Dustworks
08/22/2017 5:18 pm
Omnivore
Please use the application listed below to apply
08/22/2017 8:24 am
Flo_
The server is still under construction and is not open to the public yet sir
08/22/2017 8:09 am
Level 9 : Apprentice Explorer
victorshin12
oh gosh I just forgot the ip address to the arctic network. pls flo if you can reply tell me the ip. I am trying to go in the server but then I forgot. I'm sorry I was doing something. pls reply the ip ty.
08/22/2017 7:47 am
Flo_
hello my name is flo thank you for taking an interest in our server. Don't worry about it man we all have to start somewhere but if you would like to apply you can look for and click on the plus sign on where it says Arctic NetWork Application and a drop-down menu will appear and you can click on click here it will open a new window and that's where you can apply and thank you sir for taking interest in our server hope to be hearing from you soon and have a great rest of the day
08/22/2017 7:29 amhistory
Level 9 : Apprentice Explorer
victorshin12
Hi, I am new to planet Minecraft but I have a lot of experience with helping with 2 other servers. I am a Admin on one of them and a Mod for the other one. I would be very happy to help you with your new cool server. Though I do not know how to apply for this. Please reply back to me of what you think about me being one of your trusted staffs. ( I also have like Skype or Discord or stuff if you want I can get anything like ts or something <3)

EDIT : OH WAIT I just realized that there was that application site... lol

Thanks, Creeper
08/22/2017 7:13 am
Flo_
Hello thank you for taking an interest in our server I appreciate the feedback and we'll look at it and change it but yet again thank you for the feedback and honesty CnocBride and meisLucy
08/22/2017 6:00 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
CnocBride
I have to agree with meisLucy as she just pointed out, your pitch does not look very appealing. The notice uses awkward phrasing, expression and terrible spelling. Please do not take offense from what I'm saying but if you want to be a successful network owner and appeal to the community you have to have good English. The majority of MC's audience is made up of English speaking country's. So please don't use capital letters in every sentence and please put a space between "NotOpen" it should be "Not open". I hope these small fixes will help you attract quality candidates.
08/22/2017 10:10 am
Omnivore
Greetings, my name is Omnivore, I am the Co-Owner of the server. Thank you for the friendly advice, but in voice chat we both can speak English just fine. Please do not shy away from the server for this reason.
08/22/2017 2:46 am
meisLucy
I don't really like the sound of this server. People that spell terrible and use caps in every word (like "Hello I Am A Wierdo!") are weird
08/22/2017 10:09 am
Omnivore
Hello, I'm Omnivore, the Co-Owner of this server. I would like to thank you for the advice, but you shouldn't shy away from the server because of this, and I promise, we are not weird people.
08/22/2017 6:51 pm
meisLucy
Okay..
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome