NEW MINECRAFT SERVER NEED STAFF!

MysticqlFox's Avatar MysticqlFox1/18/18 6:09 pm
2 emeralds 323 4
1/20/2018 1:46 am
jadonbacon's Avatar jadonbacon
LostMC network is a up in coming factions server, in need of staff and players.

IP: LostMC.mcnetwork.me

Discord: https://discord.gg/uyDQ73p

O
wner IGN: MysticqlFox
MysticqlFox
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

01/20/2018 1:46 am
jadonbacon
i think ill get staff it took 50 mins for that lol
01/20/2018 1:46 am
jadonbacon
About me:
I am Currently 15 years old and have been playing Minecraft for over 8 years. I was originally born in USA but spent my whole life living in Canada. I am able to speak 4 languages which are English, Dutch, French and Indonesian. I've been staffing servers for 4 years and really liking the concept of staffing servers. I have a fun and crazy personality, I'm very unpredictable which makes me a fun person. I have a great personality and am really open to making new friends and hanging out with friends. My hobbies are Football (Soccer for Americans)

Dedication »

Dedication plays a massive role in being staff on a server, sure you can be staff on a server but keeping your position is another thing. You need to dedicate time and effort into keeping your position on a server. I always dedicate time to things I like doing and things I dislike I dedicate time to but not as much. I guarantee I put time into the Server now and can put more into it if chosen to become staff for the Network. I feel massive Dedication and a drive to become staff on the Server and I will do all in my power to achieve this

Respect & Maturity »

I Feel that everyone should be respected the same. If they are a regular player, donator, staff member, owner etc. Everyone deserves to be treated the same without any type of discrimination or disrespect because someone has a "lower" rank than someone else. I treat everyone the same and even if they are rude I give second chances, same as I would think if I did the wrong thing, everyone makes mistakes. Being respectful and mature is something that is a core element to every server. I have always respected everyone on the server and always used kind words when helped on Teamspeak or Ingame. I have major respect for the staff who dedicate time in their day to help out random strangers and it's something I like to do aswell.

Doing what the Tag States »

Most people want the rank because of the permissions, respect, popularity or for some other reason. I only apply for servers to do exactly what the tag states. I'd be fine keeping helper until the day I have to leave or something happens. I want to have the rank for what it does, not what it gets and that's where a lot of servers die down when they have staff abusing.

Staff Experience »

Mainly during my 4 years of staffing I've staffed on 7 small Networks. I have been focusing on Managing and Administrating The Server & Staff team. I managed most promotions and demotions on some of the servers that were small and needed help. I've currently just left a server with 20+ players on daily. Since I left that server I would like to get a new job. I've been staffing on that server for about 3 months and did not enjoy my stay. I'm currently looking for something professional and something that will not waste my time. I would like to join in a big project or a massive upcoming server.

Interested?:
If you are interested please contact my email which is at the bottom of this thread.
If you have any questions feel free to comment on this post but I do recommend offering any jobs with my email for a faster answer.

jadonhaines@gmail.com
01/19/2018 9:02 am
GG_LarS
is this still on?
01/19/2018 7:00 am
Level 12 : Journeyman Miner
TheDeadbushYT
I am applying for Moderator
Discord: Deadbush
IGN: TheDeadbushYT
Minecraft History: Played since 2014, accumulated a lot of skill with commands, building and pvp
Timezone: UTC+0900
Your server name sounds really cool!!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome