New Mini-Games Server, Needs Lot's Of Staff

_Satscape_'s Avatar _Satscape_8/31/14 1:25 pm
1 emeralds 269 5
9/29/2014 1:19 pm
Phantomflame33's Avatar Phantomflame33
Hello, may be future staff of Wire Mini-Games! Staff applications have opened up and I am giving the official staff application forum. Here is the template and good luck

IGN (MC Username):

Have you been a moderator before?

Why do you think you should be moderator (At least 50 words)?

What is your minecraft experience?

Anything else we should know?
_Satscape_
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

09/29/2014 1:19 pm
Phantomflame33
Oh yeah and please email me if I have been accepted. Thank you.
09/29/2014 1:18 pm
Phantomflame33

IGN: Phantomflame33

Have you ever been a moderator before: Yes

Why do you think you should be a moderator (At least 50 words): I think I should be a moderator because I am honest. I think honesty is a great thing to have when you are a moderator. I have some experience with moderating. I am a very nice person. I might not be perfect but I think i will be a good moderator. I am a pretty good builder. I could help stop fights. Calm people down after they lose a game. Those are the reasons i think I should be a moderator.

What is your Minecraft experience: I have had Minecraft for 2 years.I know pretty much every crafting recipe.

Anything else we should know?: Yes my email is andrewjamesshedd@gmail.com

Thanks for taking the time to read my application.
08/31/2014 4:41 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Network
Loganwello

IGN (MC Username): bunshofpoo

Have you been a moderator before? yes i have also been admin, head-admin, mod, head-mod and DEV

Why do you think you should be moderator (At least 50 words)? i think i should be a moderator because i can bring my great redstone and plugin skills to your server so that players have the best experience

What is your minecraft experience? i have had minecraft for over 3 years and am great at it and would like to help people who are no so good at minecraft

Anything else we should know? yes, i also have skype my name is bunshofpoo with cow face so please add me

thanks for taking the time to read my application
08/31/2014 4:21 pm
Level 1 : New Network
dgmindcraft

IGN (MC Username): dgmindcraft

Have you been a moderator before? yes, 3 servers

I believe i should earn the rank of moderator due to my outstanding success as a moderator on past servers. I have played on servers respectfully for months earning the owners trust and respect. once i was finally granted a moderator position i never let them down. I spent a majority of my free time on the computer helping out on servers i was part of the staff. I helped people learn the servers and the commands and helped them get going on the server. I also took care of immediate issues on the server such as verbal fights and anyone who was clearly violating the server rules. I have never let down a server owner or done anything for them to loose respect for me. I believe that my maturity and successful moderation in the past could make me a great addition for this server. Thank you; and i hope i will be part of your team.

What is your minecraft experience? 2 years

Anything else we should know? I also have some minor architectural skills if they are required.
08/31/2014 1:35 pm
Jakebrof

IGN (MC Username): AlabamaGamer2004

Have you been a moderator before? Yes.

Well to start off let me introduce myself. My name is Jake; I am from the US, I am 17
years of age, and in the 12th grade. I live in the eastern part of the US hence my time zone is Eastern Standard Time. I enjoy creatively thinking, working with numbers, working with technology, learning, playing sports such as football, and playing video games; Minecraft is of course my favorite game to play!

I started playing Minecraft back in the summer of 2012. I began playing it on Xbox when my friend introduced the game to me. He had shown me the basic to the game such as what the concept of the game and how to craft items. Then he showed me the videos on YouTube of people that have made these extraordinary castles. I wanted to make some of those builds so I started watching people build large houses. I eventually got hooked on watching Minecraft PC videos. I watched people play hunger games then I watched people play survival. Minecraft for the PC seemed to be much more fun to me and I started playing that instead of the Xbox Edition.

The reason I would like to become a staff member for this server is because I can see all the potential it has. I have great ideas that can benefit the server. My ideas may not be huge but they can still enhance the way the game is played. Also I have seen a lot of people cheating and using hacked clients with frustrates me beyond belief. Every time I see someone cheating I just wish I could do something about it however I cannot. I would like to keep faction server clean in people abusing the system and fair for the whole community. Using hacked clients ruins the game for not only the player using it but for everyone as well. As I staff member I plan to do things for the players; to enhance their excitement of playing and keep it fair for all. I plan to be of assistance to any players on need. Whatever problem the players has I would like to help whether it's a glitch in the game or a problem with the girlfriend/boyfriend. As a staff member I plan to be there for the community 24/7 no matter what because I care for them. Even if I am being yelled at by another player I will stay calm, cool, and collected because nothing can be solved with two people going at it.

Although I am a helping hand to anyone in need I am not afraid to stand my ground. I am a very devoted and loyal person. My attitude toward anything I do is to never give up. Once I start something I get it done, no matter what. If it causes me a headache then so be it. If it takes all day then so be it. I will finish whatever I start. My peers also consider me a leader. In class when projects are assigned I always take the whole of the leader. I give each group member a responsibility and make sure that no one person is doing all the work. I make sure all parts are equal in work and it is done right. I am also involved in S.T.A.M.P at my high school. This is program similar to DARE where we teach younger students the importance of staying free of tobacco. Being a football player gives me the power, whits, and leadership to become a successful staff member.

I most easily reached in the early morning or late evenings. I always find time to play Minecraft and I would be on server in my free time which is practically everyday. My Skype name is Canadian Modz if you would like to contact me.

Last but not least you will not be disappointed if I become a staff member. I will amaze you at everything I do.

Thanks,
Jake

What is your minecraft experience? Summer 2012

Anything else we should know? I play sports. And I enjoy listening to music.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome