NEW Network LOOKING FOR Admins!!!

wessy2468's Avatar wessy246810/17/14 5:59 pm
1 emeralds 95
Info you will get as an Administrator: My name is wessy246 and I have been looking for Administrators for a while now and have come across 2 really good Admin for the ErosNetwork.
I have been talking to one of my Network mangers and I have been looking into server Administrators and what traits they have an what would be good for the Network.
There will be many questions ask in this application and if you can not answer the question and have a reason please say.
There will be around 15 or 20 questions so you will need to take your time and get ready and if there is * next to the question it means you will have to answer the question as it is a main question that you will
need to include into the application. Administrators will have OP as they will look after the server as a responsible player.
Administrators will have Red name as to show the players that you are an Admin.

* 15 good traits about your self:
We aspect mature words and also good spelling and layout of this Questions answer.

Do not lie or we will find out by the way you act and as how you get along with other players/staff members.

We will need your for staff calls and to update you on server info.

TeamSpeak:
To join hole staff community group calls.

* 15 bad traits about you:
We aspect mature words and also good spelling and layout of this Questions answer.

* How would you benefit us as being an Administrator on the network

How long will you play each day:
We accept at least 2 hours per day.

* Staff should get back to you in the next copple of days if not contact a member of staff.
Thank you.
wessy2468
Level 15 : Journeyman Miner