◆New Network◇Looking For Amazing◇Builders and Developers◆

Massako's Avatar Massako9/16/15 6:01 pm
9/17/2015 9:00 am
Massako's Avatar Massako
SkyeNet

Hello all I'm Massako Owner and Planner of SkyeNet! We have an Ambitious plan and need your help to execute it the best we can. We are currently looking For Amazing builders and Developers to help us start up. we are hoping for amazing Developers so that we can make a completely new and unique server with little downloaded plugins. We have a 8gb VPS (we will expand as needed) as our server hardware with bungee cord setup currently and i just need your help to make a completely unique experience for players when the server is released (some time in November) i have to note* that this possition is with no pay. (for right now. once we start getting donations we will start to pay our developers.) We are also looking for Exceptional builders to help us make maps and spawns. when the server is complete are main goal is to start a build team affiliated with our server but for right now that is not our current goal. If you are interested in any of these positions the applications will be below!

Developer Application

IGN:
IRL name(First name):
Age(must be 14+):
Skype(can be sent in PM):
Time you can dedicate to Developing the server per week:
IP of a server you have developed (list the ip):
Why you want to be developer:
Why you think i should pick you over everyone else:
Anything else you think I should know:

Builder Application

IGN:
IRL name(First name):
Age(must be 12+):
Skype(can be sent in PM):
Time you can dedicate to Building on the server per week:
Portfolio or Website(Must have a one):
Why you want to be Builder:
Why you think i should pick you over everyone else:
Anything else you think I should know:

-Massako
Massako
Level 21 : Expert Architect

Create an account or sign in to comment.

09/17/2015 9:00 am
Massako
We will be accepting 2 developers and 5 builders.
09/16/2015 7:34 pm
Level 18 : Journeyman Architect
NovaArch
IGN: _Alaric_ (Buildtean owner)
IRL name(First name): Michael
Age(must be 12+): 16
Skype(can be sent in PM): Would rather send out privately: Please contact through email: alaricanbuilding@gmail.com
Time you can dedicate to Building on the server per week: As many as you need me, and when I am possible.
Portfolio or Website(Must have a one): I am currently in the works of setting up a website. But here is pictures of my solo builds: http://imgur.com/a/PezTR
Why you want to be Builder: Hm, easy question for some to say. But as I believe people of my talent and level is quite rare these days to hire. Well now that im offering my work for free. I believe you should take it
Why you think i should pick you over everyone else: I would like to list out a few things. Maturity, Time, and Skill
Anything else you think I should know: Some days I might be busy as I am cooperating with many other servers at this direct time. I will give you a pre-12 hour notice before I build. -AlaricanBuilders
09/16/2015 8:04 pm
Massako
Pending
We will be reviewing your build application and get back to you in the next couple of days.
09/16/2015 7:32 pm
Massako
Massako
09/16/2015 7:31 pm
Level 25 : Expert Engineer
4DEntity
also whats your ign
09/16/2015 7:24 pm
4DEntity
i dont have a website i guess i could create 1 but i dont need 1 i have pics but its better if u join play.exoditepvp.net
09/16/2015 7:11 pm
4DEntity
IGN: SnoreJoey
IRL name(First name): Jack
Age(must be 12+): 12
Time you can dedicate to Building on the server per week: 3 - 6 Hours
Why you want to be Builder: I love building for other people
Why you think i should pick you over everyone else: go to play.exoditepvp.net
Anything else you think I should know: Nope
09/16/2015 7:20 pm
Massako
Im sorry but i need to a see a portfolio or a website of your work as a builder. without it i cant acuratly judge your experience.
09/16/2015 7:00 pm
Level 12 : Journeyman Network
ZyCoShaDY_
IGN: ZyDevs

IRL name(First name): Sam

Age(must be 14+): 15

Skype(can be sent in PM): zy.co.sha.dy

Time you can dedicate to Developing the server per week: 12+ hours, which is a lot when it comes to coding

IP of a server you have developed (list the ip):
  • 167.114.117.227:25681

Why you want to be developer: I like helping people, of course. Coding is my favourite thing to do and being able to make things for other people is great.

Why you think i should pick you over everyone else: Experience, I have a lot of it. I am also very mature & fun to be around. I'm not ever in a bad mood & I help others.

Anything else you think I should know: I guess I can give you my Developer experience.
I've been coding since I was 11, mastered pretty much all of C# & php. Still learning C++ but I have completed most of it. Java is my main focus right now as I have gotten back into Android development
09/16/2015 8:05 pm
Massako
Pending
We will be reviewing your dev application and get back to you in the next couple of days.
09/16/2015 6:50 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
PartyPoblas
IGN: poblas
IRL name(First name): Trenton
Age(must be 12+): 13
Skype(can be sent in PM): minecraftpoblas
Time you can dedicate to Building on the server per week: A couple hours a day when family isn't here at my house.
Portfolio or Website(Must have a one): I have my school website...
Why you want to be Builder: I have always loved architecture and even plan buildings in my little notebook that I do just for fun. Most of the servers have gone down that I have built on and none of them have regretted me joining them.
Why you think i should pick you over everyone else: I devote a lot of time to do these kind of things and love working with other people to build VERY large things!
Anything else you think I should know: I know lots about world edit including brushes,wand,protecting,ect
09/16/2015 7:12 pm
Massako
by website or portfolio I mean like your personal website or portfolio showing me your work as a builder. please provide me with this info or your application will be denied as it is incomplete.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome