◄ New Network Recruiting ►

TheCrazyMinecart's Avatar TheCrazyMinecart4/30/16 2:45 pm
5/1/2016 2:51 pm
14DiamondGamer's Avatar 14DiamondGamer

◄ About ►
We are a new mini games server guaranteed for success within the minecraft community with 100% custom game modes and ranks. These mini games will be available in 2 ways: mixed and specific, so a player may play OITC specifically or may join a lobby where they may go play OITC with many other wonderful game modes we have made. Before beginning on the actual server part we will require a staff team of professional quality. This staff team will be required to be mostly dedicated, and will also be expected to follow the set guidelines which were set for the staff and work efficiently together. More information on game modes and the server will be provided upon acceptance into the team.

◄ Expectations ►
We will be looking not for just anyone but as I have mentioned a team of excellent quality. In order to maintain this quality we must have a great staff team that will not bother the players, abuse or wrongly punish, or not follow our set guidelines. Any questions on what you can not do as a staff may be asked if accepted, we will answer all your questions you may have.

◄ Apply ►
Apply For Builder (7/7 spots left)
Ign/Team name:
age/how long your team has been a team:
skype to contact:
previous work (screenshots/video):

Apply For Staff(4/4 spots left)
IGN:
Timezone:
Estimated Online-Times(on server):
What can you do for our network?:
Is there anything else you can do other than moderate?:
Why are you applying?:
Why should we pick you?:
Tell us about you and your MC experiences:
Previous Experience(with evidence only otherwise put none):
How would you solve this-----------
You're watching chat as you normally do, when all of a sudden you see a person spamming the chat. He is upset about another staff member's decision to ban his friend. You tell him to stop swearing, and he tells you to shut up. He totally ignores you trying to support the staff member's decision explaining why his friend was banned and he starts swearing at you specifically. He tells another player, who was trying to help you, to kill himself.
-------What Would you do?-------
Your response/actions:

Apply For Twitch/YT(unlimited)
*In order to apply you must have at least 400 subscribers/followers*
IGN:
TheCrazyMinecart
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

05/01/2016 2:51 pm
14DiamondGamer
Ign/Team name:TeamPrism
age/how long your team has been a team:1 Year
skype to contact:No Skype
previous work (screenshots/video):www.planetminecraft.com/project/nochromia-the-corrupted-universe/ and also:www.planetminecraft.com/project/fantasy-island-pvp/ those are 2 of the things we made
05/01/2016 12:52 pm
TheCrazyMinecart
diversespider, i cannot find your skype please reply with your correct skype name!
05/01/2016 12:34 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Explorer
diversespider
Name: Austin Williams
IGN: iceman2528
Timezone: EST
Estimated Online-Times(on server): Weekdays: anytime after 4:00 pm
Weekends Anytime, probably all day
What can you do for our network?: I can help to keep everyone on the server in order. I will deal with any issues that come up and occur. I am a team player and work well with others. I talk a lot and love to hear what people are doing on the server. I will help with the server everyday but I will let you know if I have to leave. I am a trustworthy person.
Is there anything else you can do other than moderate?: I mostly moderate but if one of the staff members need me to help build then I will do so.
Why are you applying?: I am applying because I would like to help someone with their server. I want to be part of your community and help the server to be safe and grow!
Why should we pick you?: You should pick me because I am a person who will take care of your players no matter what happens. If the server shut's down for an unexpected reason then I will go to the website and let everyone know that the server will be back up and running ASAP. I am here for you are your server.
Tell us about you and your MC experiences: I have not done much in MC. I play on a lot of factions and towny servers. I like to play minecraft and experiment with redstone. I am ok with redstone but not that good.
Previous Experience(with evidence only otherwise put none): Admin for MDMACraft Network. IP: mdmacraft.cubed.pro
You're watching chat as you normally do, when all of a sudden you see a person spamming the chat. He is upset about another staff member's decision to ban his friend. You tell him to stop swearing, and he tells you to shut up. He totally ignores you trying to support the staff member's decision explaining why his friend was banned and he starts swearing at you specifically. He tells another player, who was trying to help you, to kill himself.
Your response/actions: I would temp mute him and explain to him why with /msg
I would reasure the other player and let him know that everything is going to be ok. I thank him for trying to support me. I would then talk to the other staff member what he/she thinks should be done to the member that was swearing. If me and him/her agree to the same thing I would ask a higher member of staff what he/she thinks. If there is not a higher member of staff online then I will deal with the situation by performing the action mute/kick/temp ban/perm ban. I would not get mad at the player as that is wrong to do as part of the staff team. I am to keep calm and handle the issue as best to ability. Once the issue is dealt with I will return to watching chat and whatever else I was doing at that time.

Thank you for taking the time to read my application.

Sincerely,
Austin Williams
05/01/2016 12:49 pm
TheCrazyMinecart
Accepted
Your interview on skype will begin shortly. Accept my skype request!
05/01/2016 12:51 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Explorer
diversespider
Still Waiting on the skype Request
05/01/2016 12:27 pm
Level 1 : New Network
Jennaa01
Hey! I messaged you regarding this topic!
05/01/2016 7:35 am
Amazing_Beast
Bump...
05/01/2016 6:58 am
Amazing_Beast
Please contact me via Skype as I'm on it 24/7. I will not read anything here.

PS: Sorry for not following the application format for Staff, it's just that I found it easier to write without a format.
05/01/2016 6:57 am
Amazing_Beast
Ign:Amazing_Beast
Languages:English, Urdu, learning French!

My name's Gibraial, and here's my staff application.

To begin with, I feel I should take part in the staffing community here because I ensure a large portion of qualified time as well as extreme experiences and a sincere inclination in moderating over the chat and providing the necessary satisfaction to players in need of any particular assistance. I am a person who shares a natural obligation and heavy dedication to those in need of a correct moderation. I will be there to help them with confusion/questions for hour's worth of time as well! My highest priority when it comes to staffing is that I focus on most is moderating over servers. I am not really a person who wants to dedicate themselves to formulating new structures or residing to head-to-head combat. I find it more intriguing to supply players with a jubilant sense of feeling from my overall performance. I would be sure to keep dissonance from progressing to ghastly circumstances. I would basically focus on the whole idea of my existence to staffing within this community, which is simply stated by pursuing a largely said portion of time spent on the server, encompassing the chat within a correctly moderated state, assuring the prosperity of attentiveness to answer all questions to my highest potential, keeping in touch with other fellow staff about suggestions/ideas/answers, and securing the server from all egregious irrelevancy.I am also special and different in lots of ways. First off, my mentality is basically to work hard and play later. I do everything with the best of my ability or at least die trying. My effort is genuine and I am a very nice and reasonable person. I treat people with respect and I take stands based on facts and evidence, not because they are my friends or I know them. I am also a very neat and organized person. I may be considered a neat freak but the results pay off. Everything will be organized and in tip top shape. My experience also plays a huge role in who I am. I know lots of things and I have years of experience in running a team. I know what it takes to run a tip top team and how to maintain it. In the end, I have a lot of traits that would make me the ideal person for the job.Many people have different reasons to apply for staff. Mine will sound a little cheesy but its true. I purely enjoy helping people. It gives me a sense of gratitude when I show someone how to do things the right way or help someone with their issues. I am a good problem solver and I have an analytical brain. These traits make my job easy and fun. I know that staff isn’t meant to be a fun job, but keeping a cheerful attitude on job and being friendly to players makes more people want to come back to the server. I have two modes when being staff; one cheery light mood when I joke around and talk with players and a serious mood when dealing with issues. I NEVER allow these two to mix together because that could jeopardize my position and probably annoy some players. Lastly, I know that certain people apply for the rank because they think it will bring them respect and make them cool. I have never considered this as a reason to apply and I frankly hate these types of people. They often end up abusing their power and getting banned. I have never abused and will never abuse. I am applying because I believe that I have what it takes to help the server.There is a very clear reason in my head that makes me believe I am suitable to be staff, experience. Others may downplay experience but it has taught me a lot. From all of my different staff positions I have learned different things. First, my strategy for dealing with rule breaking players, I have reviewed lots of applications where the person says I will warn them three times and than mute them. Honestly I hate this strategy; its very robotic and the player will probably appeal and do it again. My personal preference to dealing with such issues is convincing. I like to try to talk a spammer out of spamming. In my opinion showing them how what they are doing is pointless and really does nothing can possibly convince them not to do it again. Of course this doesn’t always work than in that case I have to mute them. Banning to me is a last resort. I always oppose banning players unless it is obvious that they must be banned or it’s a last resort. In my view servers love their members and all that banning does is remove members. If we can change the view of such troublemakers than we can have a great community base. Also I understand how to treat a staff rank. When I have been given the privilege to serve on a staff team I take it very seriously. I will joke around with others but I have learned to respect the rank. Being staff will not make me cool or give me respect but it is my goal to help and server the players of this server. I understand that under no circumstances should I abuse and that I have been given a chance to be a part of the staff team, a chance I should be very grateful for. I hope that I can qualify above mediocre and be exceptional. My experience in the past has taught me how to deal with people, how to inspect and analyze a situation, and how to respect everyone. Lastly I do not have anger issues and I don’t rage. I have learned how to keep my cool even in the most frustrating situations. It will be very rare that you see me genuinely pissed off at someone. I have handled many situations in the past and I believe that the challenges I will face on your server will be within by ability.I am that guy you see online on a server that has 200 slots available and only one person online, that being me. I am that guy you see at 3 O'Clock in the morning playing Minecraft for no apparent reason on a cool Summer night. Dedication is what I lack in the past server I was working for and that was the reason why I quit or the server ended up being closed. I can assure you that I am very dedicated with everything. I will answer personal messages within a few hours, I can answer Skype messages the moment you send them. It's how I work and how I live my life. My job as a forum moderator requires me to be active so I am always on some sort of electronic device regardless of the time, area, and day. In return I expect my peers to be dedicated as well. The least I can do is return the favor by being active. I understand that Moderating or Administrating is a very demanding job, but I am prepared to take it on.
How active can you be?
I'm currently available around 4-7hours daily.
What would you do in these scenarios?
Spammers: I would first request them to stop spamming, if they continue I would /warn. After the warn and they still continue, I would tempmute them, and if continued I would report to a higher staff member to Temp-ban.
Advertiser: I would tempmute, and screenshot for staff to see, and If possible, quickly request a higher staff member to clear chat.
Hacker/Flying in PvP: I would record then make a ban report on forums.
Arguing: If two or more players are arguing I would ask them both to stop, and if not done, I would /warn then give tempmutes.
Insults: If I see a player calling another player on racial terms or offensive terms, I would ask the player to stop. If they continue I would warn them, then then tempmute followed with a report to a senior staff member.

Thank's for reading my staff application, I spent approximatly 5 hard days planning this. Let's hope the effort doesen't go to waste!

King regards,
~Amazing_Beast
05/01/2016 12:12 pm
TheCrazyMinecart
DENIED
I googled part of your application and i have found a website which was not you applying with the same app as this one begins... you can re-apply actually attempting to apply but im not accepting copy and pasted applications which were completely effortless..
04/30/2016 4:49 pm
Tyr
IGN: Alexstreamsdaily
Timezone: Central US
Estimated Online-Times(on server): 3-4 hours on week days. Or 4-5+ hours on week ends.
What can you do for our network?: I would strive to make your network/server a fun a safe place for players as well as staff to relax and hang out. A strong and tight knit community is important to me and that's why I strive to help players and staff.

Is there anything else you can do other than moderate?: I can help manage staff, players, or advertising if you need me to. I have some knowledge on how to use a lot of plug-ins. I can also stream on the server!

Why are you applying?: I want some more responsibility in my life, as well as I want to help a server grow and evolve into a big, fun and cool community for players as well as staff and the owners.

Why should we pick you?: I bring a good work ethic to the server. But my main point is I want to genuinely help develop your server into a great one. I am dedicated to any of my employers as well as the server and its rules.

Tell us about you and your MC experiences: I've played for about 6 years surprisingly. I've been any staff position you could think off. I've even owned a couple of servers with friends and etc.

Previous Experience(with evidence only otherwise put none): Literally any staff position you could think of. Even owner!

Your response/actions:
Depending on the rules I would take screen shots or video. Then I would either mute him or ban him considering what the rules of the server dictate.

Thanks for reading!
04/30/2016 7:32 pm
TheCrazyMinecart
Denied
04/30/2016 4:02 pm
TheCrazyMinecart
Accepting beta testers as well
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024