A New PvPKit Server

SeriumTag's Avatar SeriumTag11/15/13 9:43 pm
1 emeralds 142 4
11/23/2013 12:02 pm
SeriumTag's Avatar SeriumTag
Hi Boys & Girls
Im SeriumTag and im currently going to open a PvPKit server soon on the 25 Nov. I have created 8 classes to be readied to test it out by the public BUT not anyone could just enter and get all the Kits. Only 5 is available for all BUT 3 will be lock for Testers (There will be more soon, creating the more classes this week and next week).

The 5 basic classes are Elder, Crossbow, Swordsman, Shaman & Barbarian
The 3 locked classes are Candyman, Werewolf & Vampire
Planned classes (Release on the 25 Nov) are Samurai, Ninja & ArmouredMonk

To be qualified and to try out all, I mean Basic + lock + planned classes,
Please follow the format below and I will add you in Tester list on my server on the 25 Nov.

Application Format:
1) IGN
2) Age
3) Country
4) Skype / Email

For the server IP Address, I will personally announce/post the Ip address in this forum on the

24 NOV 2013!

So be sure to list your names here to try my newly create class and rate them for me!
Only those have posted here will be given the LOCKED class and the PLANNED class as promised! Hope to see you guys & girls on the 25 NOV in my server!

Regards
SeriumTag
SeriumTag
Level 19 : Journeyman Dragon

Create an account or sign in to comment.

11/23/2013 12:02 pm
SeriumTag
zamycraft is online having both survival & pvpkit together
VIA
/survival
/pvp

Come and join us at ip:zamycraft.com
11/22/2013 10:36 pm
SeriumTag
Hi boys and girls, A bit blur on how to post a pic in this forum. Nevermind about that, good news is my server is READY!!!.

Come and join us for a fun fight @ PvPKit server or you wish to build something memorable @ Survival server. Many new things coming your way!! May the fun be with you guys.

The server is 1.6.4 and the ip address is zamycraft.com

What are you waiting for, join the fun with us. Let make new friendship and new community!!

-Regards

SeriumTag
WFB ~ Where Friendship Begins
11/18/2013 12:24 pm
SeriumTag
Hi new updates for my upcoming server! 2 more arenas completed build! Now focusing on the lobby!!

The 2 new arenas are

Japanese Dojo
Filled with sakura trees, covered with vines and some crackblocks, this dojo is used by the famous ninja in the ancient history. A small ping that you can hide beind the tall sugar canes. Fight in the darkness in the ninja dome!

Sandy Town
Desert and cactus filled the area with only sand and sand everywhere. Town are left by people are now used for arenas. From far i can see you!

My server will be 1.6.4 for this open ceremony and i be giving everyone to test out the class for 7 days! till Dec. Soon i be planing to create a christmas theme arena

Stay tune as i post pic of the ARENAS!!
11/16/2013 6:06 am
SeriumTag
Hello everyone, im currently happy because of a progress is complete, my builders had finally told me that they had complete 2 arenas!!!

I shall call them
1) Creepy Cave
A cave that fill with Jack o lantern as light plus there are a few gigantic spiders luring the area with a creepy skull head. Great area to fight especially if you like to be in the dark. ** You will fight mobs + players!!

2) Candyland
Colourful area filled with cakes and candy tower. Done be fool by the delicious looking sweets as some step can be fatal. A place where it catch your eyes with its colours

More arenas will soon be build and ready. Come down on 25 Nov to try the PvPkit + The new arenas. See you guys soon!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome