***NEW SERVER*** BUILDERS/PLAYERS NEEDED

MrMethiacal's Avatar MrMethiacal6/18/12 2:29 am
1 emeralds 232 3
6/18/2012 7:26 am
Breakitout's Avatar Breakitout
We are currently building an enormous Minecraft Castle. It simply cannot be a 2 man project, so we are looking for some additional help.

The map is a creative world, so other players are welcome to fly around and create their own creations.
The server is White listed to avoid griefing, and for safety measures.

Players will be set to gamemode 1, allowing them to fly and have all the resources they could need.
I only ask that players do not place tnt around any other person's creation, ESPECIALLY the Castle.

If you're interested post whether you want to build your own creation, or help build the castle.
Space is limited so first come first serve.

I will message you the ip if you are accepted.
Skype is highly recommended

If interested, add Methiacal on Skype and tell me your...
Ign: ___
MrMethiacal
Level 4 : Apprentice Architect

Create an account or sign in to comment.

06/18/2012 7:26 am
Level 1 : New Crafter
Breakitout
Before I put down anything, what kind of server is this going to end up being? I'd love to help out with the castle, but I have other things that I also enjoy building, such as puzzles and mazes with traps and prizes.

If I have a good idea of what you want, I can help make the server more appealing and interesting.

Here's my application, you can go on ahead and evaluate it how you want.

Name: Jesika
Ign: Break0utc0n
Building Skills(1-10) 10---I know everything from Redstone to Pixelart, to building houses, to making spawns. I've been staff on the following servers: Redstonecraft, World 819, World 412, PokeCraft, ZeldaCraft.
Click to reveal

I worked for Pokecraft for a while before the server shut down. I built gyms, towns, and even mapped out routes.

I did some work with Zeldacraft, too. I had begun work on recreating the Forsaken Fortress, but the server shut down before it was completed.

This was the spawn for world 819. I helped design both the castle itself and the town below.

EDIT: This is important---I HATE remodeling the land to fit what I'm building, and only do it when it's absolutely needed. I usually fit buildings I'm working on to work around the natural landscape.

This castle was designed for a server where I was a builder.

I pre-plan all the spawns I build. Here was RedstoneCraft's.

Just a little proof that I really was an Admin, and I really do know what I'm doing. Though I had the title of Citizen, I had full Administrator powers.

Skype User(You need Skype and a Mic): jesika.hanson
06/18/2012 5:35 am
Level 1 : New Miner
adazlidd
I would like to join. I can help with anything but do not have skype.
IGN: cyrushakimi
06/18/2012 2:40 am
Level 1 : New Miner
firebabe 103
Do you have WorldEdit and WorldGuard for additional protection from griefing?
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome