forum Forumsplay_arrow Minecraft fiber_manual_record Servers

New Server Concept

1 emerald1 reply19 views
created 10/30/2011 6:16 pm by Insight
last reply 10/30/2011 6:26 pm
Hey guys, I am restarting my dedicated server, but I need concept ideas, and a base on what the server should be like. Can anyone give me plugin recommendations, ideas, ranking systems, etc... All ideas will be considered!
Posted by avatar
Insight
Level 7 : Apprentice Artist
R.I.P. This thread died because it's been inactive for months. You are unable to post new replies but feel free to read! If you feel this thread should be active again, message a moderator.

1 reply

10/30/2011 6:26 pm
Level 29 : Expert Miner
diego224
Hey insight,

so what I would recommend is maybe an RPG PvP server. I've surveyed and most players like to be in that type of spot. As for plugin's I would recommend maybe LWC or essentials, iconomy, tnt ban [if you want tnt banned] Mcmmo, auto message [ if you want to promote donating or tips etc.] a few anti griefing plugins [ like big brother or world guard] World edit, [ I recommend world edit because its a main tool in everyday building]

Also do you need maybe staff members or helpers? I'd love to help you with the server, I've been OP on a few and I've turned out quite nicely. If you need any help just let me know, and I'm here for you.

Planet Minecraft

Browse

Site

© 2010 - 2019
planetminecraft.com

Welcome