✔ NEW SERVER! Hiring Co-Owner, Admins, and more! ✔

Sin_Seven's Avatar Sin_Seven1/19/18 3:23 pm
1/24/2018 1:40 pm
Tatten's Avatar Tatten
[size=200%]WELCOME[/size]

Hello. I am Sin_Seven and I am starting a brand new Minecraft Server .

If you are interested there is an application below. The list is NOT in an order of most needed to least needed.

[size=150%][Server type has yet to be decided! Once we have more staff the higher ranked staff will come together and choose!] [/size]

Current Ranks Needed Are [Not in specific order]

Co-Owner

Head Admin

Admin

Head Developer

Developer

Plugin Manager

Community Manager

Staff Manager

Head Moderator

Helper

Head Builder

Builder

YouTuber (Must have subs, this is strictly for promoting our server later on)

[size=150%]NOTE: You can send your app on the PMC post or VIA Skype. Also you must have a nice application. No half assing it![/size]

[size=150%]NOTE: PLEASE GIVE PROOF FOR EACH SERVER/PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE YOU WORKED WITH/FOR[/size]

1) IGN:

2) Age:

3) Timezone:

4) Maturity (Out Of 10):

5) Position/Rank Applying For:

6) Why Should You Have This Rank:

7) How Long Have You Played Minecraft:

8) Previous Experience:

9) Skype or Discord (If you have it):

10) Strengths AND Weaknesses:

11) Do you prefer to work as a Team or Solo:

12) Extra/Other:

13) Questions/Concerns you have:

14) Essay [Optional] :

[size=150%]IP: Will be given to you if you are accepted as it is only open for workers/staff currently! If you want access to it to APPLY on the server please message me VIA Skype or on PMC.[/size]

If you want to contact me VIA Skype: [size=150%]SinSevenSkype[/size]

If you want to contact me VIA Discord: [size=150%]SinSeven#1553[/size]

[size=150%][Please do not ask for high ranks if your app isn't going to reflect you deserve it][/size]

[size=150%][Excuse my horrifyingly bad grammar and such][/size]

[size=150%][NOTE: Just because you are the first to apply for a rank does not mean you instantly get it][/size]

[size=150%]FINAL NOTE: Please do not apply for a rank if you are going to give us a half done app that doesn't show us that you should be chosen for it. Don't apply for a rank with an app that's basically one worded answers to the questions and such.[/size]
Sin_Seven
Level 1 : New Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

01/22/2018 3:39 pmhistory
Level 1 : New Miner
Flamingcreeper13
1) IGN:Flamingcreeper13

2) Age:16/2002

3) Timezone:mountain time

4) Maturity (Out Of 10):7-8/10

5) Position/Rank Applying For:helper

6) Why Should You Have This Rank:i think I should have this rank because I am always on after school. I also see potential in the future for this server. I would be will to also donate every now and then so the server can run as long as possible.i also am good with web design. I am willing to work with others to make things go the best way.
The can. This would also be a great birthday gift.(it was the seventh). I am willing to also help with anything the team needs and will take time off of school to help. I’m willing to work on holidays. So I hope you accept for these reasons.

7) How Long Have You Played Minecraft:3 years I have had two accounts so I using the new one.

8) Previous Experience: mineplex and gtamc

9) Skype or Discord (If you have it): discord: micool14
numbered id: #3462

10) Strengths: experienced,cooperative,hard working
Weaknesses: available 3 hours a day(weekends 5)

11) Do you prefer to work as a Team or Solo:team

12) Extra/Other :I always have money

13) Questions/Concerns you have:

14) Essay [Optional] :

___
01/22/2018 3:09 pmhistory
bunny1902
1) IGN: bunny1902

2) Age: 20 (21 in Feb)

3) Timezone: GMT -5

4) Maturity (Out Of 10): 9/10 but I can be fun too :P

5) Position/Rank Applying For: Helper

6) Why Should You Have This Rank: I haven't really had a lot of experience being a staff member on a server, but I am eager to start contributing. I love minecraft/helping and want to get a little more serious about it. I can be on all day until I sleep. I have a pretty open schedule

7) How Long Have You Played Minecraft: I have been playing minecraft for about 5 years

8) Previous Experience: I had my own server for about a year. It was small but I had a lot of fun with it.

9) Skype or Discord (If you have it): Discord is bunny1902#1560

10) Strengths AND Weaknesses: I like to be helpful and I'm pretty good at making people feel included/ Making them happy. I guess my weakness would be I lose motivation sometimes. e.g. if I work on something for a while and it gets destroyed I won't play for a few months.

11) Do you prefer to work as a Team or Solo: I prefer to play in a group. Playing alone gets boring but I do like building on my own

12) Extra/Other: My name is Kaitlyn and I have a passion for minecraft. I sometimes take my building too seriously but in all honesty, I am not that great at it xD I like feeling needed and helping people out.

13) Questions/Concerns you have: Does the server have a discord?

14) Essay [Optional] :
01/21/2018 11:39 am
anonpmc2466250
[deleted]
01/21/2018 11:09 amhistory
piggytheman
1) IGN:Piggytheman

2) Age:15

3) Timezone:CentralTimezone USA and Canada

4) Maturity (Out Of 10):8 or 9

5) Position/Rank Applying For:Moderator or Helper

6) Why Should You Have This Rank:i been a mod before and i like to help people. I am a patient person and am willing to help people in any way they need

7) How Long Have You Played Minecraft:about 5-6 years as of now

8) Previous Experience: i was a moderator on a server called swishraid IP: play.swishraid.com

9) Skype or Discord (If you have it):i have a Discord @Piggytheman#6225 but unfortunately no skype

10) Strengths AND Weaknesses:i like to help and learn about what people need but i dont work to well alone but i can if i need to

11) Do you prefer to work as a Team or Solo:i prefer to work as a team but can work alone if needed

12) Extra/Other:Thank you for looking and i understand if you dont accept me i appreciate it :)
01/24/2018 1:40 pmhistory
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
Tatten
1) IGN: Tatten

2) Age: Can be addressed on Discord

3) Timezone: EST

4) Maturity (Out Of 10): 10

5) Position/Rank Applying For: Builder

6) Why Should You Have This Rank: I like to build and allow others to play with my creations

7) How Long Have You Played Minecraft: 4 years

8) Previous Experience: Building

9) Skype or Discord (If you have it): Tatten#7275

10) Strengths AND Weaknesses: Working with others / Children

11) Do you prefer to work as a Team or Solo: Either

12) Extra/Other: N/A

13) Questions/Concerns you have: N/A

14) Essay [Optional] : N/A
01/24/2018 1:32 pm
juinboo
Minecraft Username: juinboo

Rank: Admin (Or Developer. If your looking for custom plugins I cant really help with that but i am very
good at setting up plugins)

Maturity: Maybe an 8, I like to crack jokes sometimes but I can mostly take things seriously most of the time.

Discord: juinboo#1485

Strengths and Weaknesses: I tend to get off track sometimes, but when I am focused I can do a lot and make sure everything is going right.

Timezone: Central Standard

Why do I want the rank: I want the rank because I think I can do a good job helping out the server and making sure everyone who plays on it is having a fun time. I hope to help enforce the rules in a nice and friendly way to make sure every player enjoys themselves without having to worry about rule breakers.

What will I do: I will constantly make sure that every player is following the rules and is being respectful.

Experience:I have owned my own server before and have helped being a mod on a few
smaller servers about a year ago. Any server I have worked for always
said I did a good job.

Team or Solo: I prefer to work as a team, but if needed I can also do solo work

Additional Notes: I am a OK builder so if you ever need a fill in builder I can help sometimes.
01/24/2018 12:33 amhistory
Tre_Freeman710
1) IGN: Tre_Freeman710

2) Age: 19

3) Timezone: Central Time

4) Maturity (Out Of 10): 10

5) Position/Rank Applying For: Head Deveopler/ Co owner

6) Why Should You Have This Rank:I have been on lot of servers as this rank i love doing code help out people much as i can

7) How Long Have You Played Minecraft: 7 years

8) Previous Experience: I was a head dev on a few servers also Co owner on others as well

9) Skype or Discord (If you have it): Discord

10) Strengths AND Weaknesses: Strengths I really awsome at plugins and code and helping people out Weaknesses N/A

11) Do you prefer to work as a Team or Solo:Team
01/23/2018 9:41 pm
Bugzooo
1) IGN: Bugzooo

2) Age: I don't like revealing in public.

3) Timezone:Pacific Standard

4)
Maturity:
Online usually about 8/10

5)
Position/Rank Applying For
: Builder. (I don't really care but I am good at building)

6)
Why Should You Have This Rank:
I might be new to servers, but I am still good at building and good at fixing errors in my constructions and in pretty much any other thing I do.

7)
How Long Have You Played Minecraft:
I have played Minecraft since 2011 (Xbox), 2015 (PC), 2017 (Ps4)

8)
Previous Experience:
I have much past experience of building! Not much with servers though, only this year and last. I have built things from underwater forts, to Redstone houses (Not to complicated though!), I have built small hubs for my server, shops, villages, towers, rollercoasters, and more.

9) Don't have it (yet)

10)
Strengths AND Weaknesses:
Strengths: I can build a variety of things. I also can do something for a extended amount of time without getting bored and changing. I am fairly good with Redstone.
Weaknesses: I only have a little knowledge about servers. I cannot play 24/7. I am limited with commands, codes, and highly advanced Redstone.

11)
Do you prefer to work as a Team or Solo:
Either, though sometime I'm better by myself. I can easily go either way.

12)
Extra/Other:
I can build often just not all the time. I don't care about money, so I don't a pay. I love to just build! I can easily help/fix my own and others errors with permission.

13)
Questions/Concerns you have:
When will the server open and How much time would I have on building projects?

14)
Essay [Optional] : --
01/22/2018 3:57 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
bevanisawesome Me
Hello there, I hope you like my application.

1) IGN: AwesomeUniverse9

2) Age: N/A for privacy reasons, please DM me if absolutly required

3) Timezone: NZ

4) Maturity (Out Of 10): 8/10

5) Position/Rank Applying For: Developer

6) Why Should You Have This Rank: Even though I am fairly new to Spigot/Bukkit dev, I have learned lots about it. I started Developing at the end of November and I am looking for work to do.

7) How Long Have You Played Minecraft: Since 1/1/2015

8) Previous Experience: I have made a plugin called Admin CMDs in which I am in the middle of rewriting, available here. I have also written a plugin called Scape for a personal project.

9) Skype or Discord (If you have it): AwesomeUniverse#9566 is my Discord

Strengths
Knows lots about Spigot
Has run servers before

Weaknesses
Hasn't done much in the Spigot community
Still learning lots of stuff like GUI's and Bans

11) Do you prefer to work as a Team or Solo: Solo

12) Extra/Other: I can work on the Admin Commands side of things such as Vanish and God Mode. Also I request $0 of pay

13) Questions/Concerns you have: When do you hope to launch the server? If it fails, what will we do?

Thanks for taking the time to read my application for Developer.
01/21/2018 11:59 pm
NightShadow1346
1) IGN: casper2oo1

2) Age: 16

3) Timezone: Pacific DAylight

4) Maturity (Out Of 10): What they want me to put vs what i actually am XD, im probably a strong 6.8/10

5) Position/Rank Applying For: Admin/Head Admin. Either Or is fine.

6) Why Should You Have This Rank: I have a significant amount o experience as admin, if i get the position then this will be my 8th time i think as an admin on a server.

7) How Long Have You Played Minecraft: A long time, maybe 5-6 years

8) Previous Experience: as i said above, i have alot of admin exp on small/new servers

9) Skype or Discord (If you have it): Casper2oo1#3596

10) Strengths AND Weaknesses: S: I like to make jokes, i like to make everyone feel included, Im helpful and if i cant help ill find someone that can. W: Sometimes im a little "too inclusive" i dont really know what that means but some people say that about me.

11) Do you prefer to work as a Team or Solo: I prefer solo but only because i get things done faster that way, however, i work just as well in a team.

12) Extra/Other: Any position on the moderator / admin team would be nice, but id prefer a position where i can help people more than just verbally, like if they need help with idk, say a block is gliched and i need to go into gmc to break it, etc you get the idea.

13) Questions/Concerns you have: Id like to know how active you'd prefer a staff member to be.

14) Essay [Optional] : Hi, im casper2oo1, but you can call me casper or whatever you like. Im 16 and im from Texas, USA. Im a very generous and friendly person as i usually like to help others more than i like to help myself. Even if i dont get the spot, ill still be glad that i was even given the opportunity to apply for such a wonderful server.

Thanks,
-Casper
01/21/2018 4:01 pm
BubbleBean03
Hey I would really like to apply for staff on your server!! My IGN is @BubbleBean03. I am 14 years old currently but 15 in a month and 6 days (not that I’m counting!😂). My time zone is the English one which I think is UTC. I think I’m very mature for my age overall (I know my IGN is kinda weird but oh well 😇). I think I would rate my maturity 8/10. I would really like to apply for head admin! I Think I would be a good head admin as I have previous experience of this posterior on other servers. Also I have good communication skills and am able to fulfil what the role requires. In addition I also love finding hackers and new ways to stop cheaters!! I have been playing minecraft since I was 7 so 8 years. I have grown up with this game so know it very well. I was previously head admin on a server that was quite popular which is now closed down. Also I have been an admin on around 5 other servers over the years. My skype is @BubbleBean03 and my discord is: @xitsindiax . I think my personal strength is my persistence to do a job well as can be seen i my hours of work I put into multiple projects in and out of game. Also I love making friends and catching all those annoying hackers or people that make the game worse for players. However I think my weakness is I am quite hesitant to trust people. This could be perceived as bad or good but I am working on it :). I can work well on my own or with a team and I am willing to do Which ever is needed on your server. Also I am English but speak quite abit of German too. Overall I think I would be a good addition to your server and staff team and await your reply :)
01/21/2018 1:13 pm
Level 16 : Journeyman Artist
JaklerOfficial
1) IGN: iiPurp

2) Age: 13

3) Timezone: MT Time

4) Maturity (Out Of 10): 8.5/10, I say that due to the fact that I can get out of hand at times, but not too bad.

5) Position/Rank Applying For: Builder

6) Why Should You Have This Rank: Well, for the Builder rank, I say I should since I have had years of playing Minecraft, along with that, years of building on Minecraft. I have also had many servers I helped build on, so I also have had experienced in the field of server building. Like all the other servers I've applied for was always building, since I've had the most time in doing it and therefore want to continue with that, but I am okay with having a rank change if needed.

7) How Long Have You Played Minecraft: I've been playing Minecraft for about 5 years now. I started playing sometime in 2013

8) Previous Experience: I have previously worked as a builder and a moderator for multiple servers, and I hope to add this server to my list of helped servers!

9) Skype or Discord (If you have it): My discord is Jack.#8238 (With the . )

10) Strengths AND Weaknesses: My biggest strengths are being able to listen, taking full responsibility with my mistakes, being able to help with others, being able to work as a team, taking time with my work, rather than rushing it, and being able to control myself at times.. My flaws though are, not being able to work with people who don't appreciate me, sometimes getting out of hand for a short period, and sometimes not being actively online, since I have some things going on.

11) Do you prefer to work as a Team or Solo: I prefer working as team, since the projects can be done quicker, although I would prefer solo if the team isn't very cooperative.

12) Extra/Other: I go by the name of Jack. I have been gaming for 'bout all my life, first touched a computer barely a few months old. I draw art as an hobby, as well as write songs and sometimes raps. I've always been a builder type, rather than a scripting or redstone type.

13) Questions/Concerns you have: Is this server going to be taken seriously, since most servers I worked for were just thrown away?

14) Essay [Optional] : No.... e.e
01/21/2018 8:53 amhistory
Level 19 : Journeyman Artist
XonicStudios
1) IGN: SunPlayzYT
2) Age: 12
3): TimeZone: GMT
4) Maturity (Out of 10): 8 1/2
5) Position/Rank Applying For: Head Moderator/Moderator
6)Why Should I have This Rank: I'm Very Good and I am Very Good With Dealing with Reports and Stuff, I am Admin on an Xbox Club so I've had some Experience and I can Also Bring Fun to the Server :)
7)How Long Have you Played Minecraft: Ever Since 2014 on Pocket Editon, Xbox Since Boxing Day 2014, Java Editon since August 2016
8) Experience: As I said in my Rank Paragragh I'm Admin in the Lego City Undercover Club On xbox
9)Discord: SunPlayzYT#8758
10) Strength and Weakenss: I'm not sure what you ment But my Wifi Signal is Very good and I hardly lag, I only lag when its something in game
11) Team or Solo: I'm sometimes good in a team and Very good as Solo
12) Extra/Other: I'm really Avalible on Discord.
01/21/2018 8:15 am
Level 31 : Artisan Toast
Etsey
1) IGN: Ukulezzie

3) Timezone: GMT

4) Maturity (Out Of 10): 8 or 9

5) Position/Rank Applying For: Admin

6) Why Should You Have This Rank: I have worked with servers in the past, I know my way around minecraft, I carry skills in many areas and I'm great at sticking to rules. I'm a pretty chilled out person but I definitely know when someone has crossed the line.

7) How Long Have You Played Minecraft: Since the first week it came out on sale. Years.

8) Previous Experience: I have worked with countless servers in the past, but unfortunately that didn't end well due to some differences so unfortunately, I cannot provide evidence for these.

9) Skype or Discord (If you have it): Ukulezzie#8383 (discord)

Strengths: I'm intelligent, a quick thinker and I'm friendly and bubbily
Weaknesses: Sometimes I focus too hard on one thing that I forget everything else. I'm too committed.

11) Do you prefer to work as a Team or Solo:
I prefer teamwork in the majority of things, but I also enjoy Solo work

12) Extra/Other: Any questions, feel free to mail me on discord
01/21/2018 8:00 am
FireShot
1) IGN: FireShot

3) Timezone: GMT

4) Maturity (Out Of 10): 8-10

5) Position/Rank Applying For: Moderator/Admin

6) Why Should You Have This Rank: I have worked on many servers in the past, I have owned a few and been admin and helper on many others. I have found that rather than having my own server, I much prefer to help out with others.

7) How Long Have You Played Minecraft: 5 years, since 2013.

8) Previous Experience: As mentioned previously, I have owned a few servers in the past, and have obtained ranks on other servers such as Admin and Moderator. I have knowledge of topics such as World Edit and other Plugins.

9) Skype or Discord (If you have it): Jaz#1890

10) Strengths AND Weaknesses: I would say that I am very good at dealing with issues regarding players, I can help them out if they need such etc... My only weakness is that on weekdays I will only be available from around 3:30 to 11 pm, as I have school.

11) Do you prefer to work as a Team or Solo: I would say I am able to work effectively in both situations. I have no preference.

12) Extra/Other: If you have any questions just message me on discord! :)

13) Questions/Concerns you have: None :)
01/21/2018 7:47 am
sianmccc
1) IGN: sianmccc

3) Timezone: UK

4) Maturity (Out Of 10): Definitely 10.

5) Position/Rank Applying For: I have owned a very successful server in the past therefore I am capable of doing any of the top positions.

6) Why Should You Have This Rank: I have got a lot of experience in minecraft and server development and I think you could use my help.

7) How Long Have You Played Minecraft: Since I was 11 so more than 5 years!

8) Previous Experience: Owned a server for 2 years until my exams came around. Have helped 2 friends develop their servers (FireShot, and Slink1357) I've been moderator once but I actually find it quite fun! Aha

9) Skype or Discord (If you have it): sianmccc on discord

10) Strengths AND Weaknesses: I build all the time in my spare time and get on well with people via minecraft chat.
Weaknesses if I can only play from 3pm to 10pm. UK times

11) Do you prefer to work as a Team or Solo: I like working on team projects but when it comes to building I have very specific ideas and like to do it on my own.

12) Extra/Other: I have a lot of knowledge on plug-ins if you don't need anymore staff feel free to dm me for help,

13) Questions/Concerns you have: Nothing!
01/20/2018 9:26 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Dragon
Smandude25
1) IGN: Smandude25

2) Age: 12

3) Timezone: UTC+0800

4) Maturity (Out Of 10): 7 or 8

5) Position/Rank Applying For: Admin and / or builder

6) Why Should You Have This Rank: because i will use it to help others.

7) How Long Have You Played Minecraft: since 2010 (when i was 4;xd)

8) Previous Experience: i am a mod on few servers, and builder/admin on others, but are all kinda small.

9) Skype or Discord (If you have it): Smandude25#0920

10) Strengths AND Weaknesses: for admin: i am good at fair punishments to hacker, spammers, etc. bad at finding who is hacking tho. For builder. I am ok at details, a bit of redstone. Bad at voxel, world edit and such, causs i dont use em.

11) Do you prefer to work as a Team or Solo: team

12) Extra/Other: no, just thanks for reading!

13) Questions/Concerns you have: none

14) Essay [Optional] : rather not.
01/20/2018 1:30 pm
Level 11 : Journeyman Princess
asuka-chan
1) IGN: _ItzKat

2) Age: 15

3) Timezone: Eastern / EST (Michigan)

4) Maturity (Out Of 10): Online I would say probably an 8 or a 9. In real life i would say 7-8

5) Position/Rank Applying For: Builder or Head Builder if you would like.

6) Why Should You Have This Rank: I stand out amongst the others not only for my skill level in building, (if you want proof ask me to build something and i will send you a photo of it) my understanding of others, my generosity and kindness I've been told i have, and lastly the effort i put in to make something great.

7) How Long Have You Played Minecraft: since about 2014-2015

8) Previous Experience: i build for people on other servers when they want a house built, usually for free because i enjoy it.

9) Skype or Discord (If you have it): Dm me for my discord if you decide to accept my application.

10) Strengths AND Weaknesses: I am pretty mature when i want to be but i can be a bit silly, i guess that is just my personality. i don't get some things right away so it takes my brain a moment, although i love to crack jokes, have fun and hang out with friends.

11) Do you prefer to work as a Team or Solo: Team. The more the merrier!

12) Extra/Other: Nothing really, if you want to see my builds just message me on PMC

13) Questions/Concerns you have: what type of server is this? like what type of builds would i be making?( if i am accepted)
01/20/2018 1:12 pmhistory
Markens123
1) IGN: Markens123

2) Age: 13 1/2

3) Timezone: EST

4) Maturity (Out Of 10): 9

5) Position/Rank Applying For: Staff Manager

6) Why Should You Have This Rank: I should have this rank because I want to help manager the staff team (Not in a bossy way). Like I will know if someone is telling the truth or not. I will not let you down if you accept me.

7) How Long Have You Played Minecraft: about 2-3 years

8) Previous Experience:
  • PvPs: This is my longest position. I spent almost 9 months in the team and reached the rank of Admin+ (basically Smod – I was able to IP check, check logs, IP ban, demote and promote (which I had the privilege of doing a few times – very fun)) on it. I garnered an insane amount of experience on there and made some good friends – but also made some enemies due to my strict rules on certain behaviors exhibited there. I learned a lot about hack clients in general, screensharing, detecting ghostclients via NoSwing messages, dealing with lots of people at once, and much more. I met some crafty (pun not intended) cheaters here, such as a guy that hid his Incognito reach and velocity options in a resourcepack or a dude who always ran a certain music file...which hid his client (wow!). There were also many alting players and the like, which is an issue that a few Brawl servers deal with as well. I re-applied on pvps in June 2017 and became a mod on it again. I was on there for almost 3 months until I left, again. This was due to the server's horrible owner, Schweini, who I can into detail on if you wish me to.

• SimpleHPP: I was accepted on SimpleHPP as a moderator in itself - but one admin (Schweini) decided he didn't like me (even though I've done so much for his server and for Simple) and essentially had me denied. This was total bull and made me lose interest in Simple completely - it was very unfair, very biased, and part of my reason for leaving Minekits as well.

• SuperPvP: I was on this server for about 2 months until . I reached the rank of junior administrator but left due to the awful behaviour of the server owner (the server has since shut down).

9) Skype or Discord (If you have it): Markens123#2081

10) Strengths AND Weaknesses: Strengths: I can be on for about 24-30 hours a week. Weaknesses: I cant be online sometimes because I have to go to school, ect.

11) Do you prefer to work as a Team or Solo: I prefer to work in a Team so I can help other people and they can help me.

12) Extra/Other: If I do get accepted as staff manager I can make another way for people to apply using typefourms

13) Questions/Concerns you have: Nope

14) Essay [Optional] :
01/20/2018 12:24 pm
affroman101
Hello I am john. I saw you request and knew you would need help. obviously but your server needs were quite high in fact so I couldn't stand to see you not have any help so here are the requirements

IGN: affro101. I know it is bad I made it when I was 10.

Time zone : central

maturity: 8.8

position/rank Applying for: Admin

why should I have this rank: this will be a learning experience for me but after I get the hang of it I promise to treat this server well and others playing in the server. I am available to help in most ways and can take position for anyone who cant help this server at the time except for the builders. you can trust me to lead a tasks of jobs. I would like to help this server and make this server be the best that it can.

how long have I played Minecraft : I started an account about when I was 10 but I stopped when I found other games and lost my account. but at about August of 2017 I found my account and have been online ever since playing online servers and survival.

previous experience : unfortunately you will not have the best of the best worker through me but I promise that I will try my best to make this server the best that it can this will be my first rank if I get it but if you do give me a try I will still be the best help that I can. I will be very pleased to get this job. I have watched YouTube videos for how to be a good admin so I think I can help a good amount.

skype or discord [if I have it]: I do not have skype but I am tryinapplyingg to get a discord I will probably have the discord by the time if I get this job to tell you on chat for the server.

strengths: I'm a good enforcer of the rules. I respect others and treat them well. I am trustworthy to most everyone.

Weaknesses: you will not have the best of the best worker because this will be my first admin.

team or solo: I am fine with both.

you can trust me 95 percent of the time.

will the normal admins have a chance to come on the chat for what type of server this will be

I think that you have got all the information you will need for now so just message me back to tell me if I made it or not thank you for reading this I hope you can see the spark for me. Thank You!
01/20/2018 6:53 am
Level 54 : Grandmaster Artist
iLucifer Morningstar
I suggest a Riverdale Server, but with quest and all like mysteries to be solved etc...
01/20/2018 6:08 am
Marshmade
1)
IGN: Skorichskates

2)

3)
Timezone: Central

4)
Maturity (Out Of 10): 12

5)
Position/Rank Applying For: Admin

6)
Why Should You Have This Rank: I can provide trustworthy, and superb monitoring skills, incorporate new ideas for the server. Provide friendly clean services such as, talk to people, help them out with certain tasks, arrange temp bans/bans if needed. Overall keep the server clean and healthy away from garbage such as cheaters and people who can't control their mouths!

7)
How Long Have You Played Minecraft: Since I was in elementary school. (am now a graduate)

8)
Previous Experience: Over the years I have worked on many different projects, nothing that's around anymore, but I have been apart of some fairly sized servers (at least 50 regulars) so I know my way around the works.

9)
Skype or Discord (If you have it): Ask on PMC.

10)
Strengths AND Weaknesses: Strengths: Strong vocabulary, respectful and determined.
Weaknesses: Have a job, so my hours are a bit wacko

11)
Do you prefer to work as a Team or Solo: Team, but am A okay working alone.

12)
Extra/Other: I work overnight shifts from 10pm to 7am Central time, so I would have a couple hours of regular gameplay from around 8 am to 2 pm at the latest.

13)
Questions/Concerns you have:
I only wish to voice my opinion regarding the server.

14)
Essay [Optional] :
01/20/2018 4:28 am
A_Random_Person
10 continued) I would say that I am helpful too, I listen to what people say and I follow the rules a lot.
01/20/2018 4:26 am
A_Random_Person
1)
IGN: MC: ILikeRainbows1 | Planet Minecraft: A_Random_Person.

2)

3)
Timezone: EST/Eastern

4)
Maturity (Out Of 10): 9.

5)
Position/Rank Applying For: Head admin or Admin

6)
Why Should You Have This Rank: I should have Head admin or Admin because I will do my best to help the server, I am active everyday, and I will put everything I have into it.

7)
How Long Have You Played Minecraft: I would say since 2015 or 2016.

8)
Previous Experience: I don't have previous experience but it would be wonderful if I got to work on a server.

9)
Skype or Discord (If you have it): Holahehe
#5047, I don't have skype though.

10)
Strengths AND Weaknesses:
Activity,kindness and that's it.
01/20/2018 3:08 amhistory
Tyler410
IGN: MincraftTy410

2) Age: 13

3) Timezone: Central Time

4) Maturity (Out Of 10): I would say a 8.6 out of 10 I joke around once in a while, I'm Not inappropriate, I just joke sometimes. But I can be serious if I want to.

5) Position/Rank Applying For: I would say Builder or Moderator because, this is not to high of a position.

6) Why Should You Have This Rank: I would really appreciate the job position because, I have always wanted to work on a lasting server, I've always wanted to keep a server hack free, bully free, and full of nice, caring, friendly people. As well as giving humorous laughs to new friends along the way!

7) How Long Have You Played Minecraft: Since Early 2012, and I have learned lots since then.

8) Previous Experience: I have worked on a server before called RavenCraft about a year ago, sadly it got shut down due to lack of money and players I worked on that server for a couple of months. I worked on another server called AppleCrafters but got shut down to lack of players, I worked their for about one month or so, I recently worked on a server that didn't get shut down, just didn't need me enough and I worked their for about 2 weeks.

9) Skype or Discord (If you have it): Discord: Tyler410#5080 and for my Skype I forgot it but, I can easily make a new Skype if needed to be done.

10) Strengths AND Weaknesses: My Strengths are with redstoning, world edit, designing, helping players, helping workers, and coming up with ideas. I would say that my Weaknesses are in catching a hacker, but once I see how to spot one I will quickly remember it and remember what to do when I see one... Catch it!
11) Do you prefer to work as a Team or Solo: I would say I'm used to working Solo on past builds I made for fun, but I love working with new people as well, so my answer would be Both!

12) Extra/Other: I am an incredible builder, I'm very well at designing/designs, redstone, world edit, and I love to help people as much as I possibly can!

13) Questions/Concerns you have: None

14) Essay [Optional] : I have a very creative mind, and I want to learn from other creative people as well, Even last summer I made a walking dead map on the Xbox One, Because I like to create themed builds with the creativity I was born to have. I would love to be a part of your wonderful team!

If you have any further questions you can always reach me by phone at 832-317-9961
01/20/2018 1:41 am
jadonbacon
1) IGN:Jadonbacon

2) Age:15

3) Timezone:Ctz

4) Maturity (Out Of 10):9

5) Position/Rank Applying For:Moderator it is a very good rank for getting started on your server.

6) Why Should You Have This Rank:to help your server by doing it wonders. like banning hackers, guiding other players that just got started to help them. Help give ideas like gamemodes or anything like that.

7) How Long Have You Played Minecraft: since the alpha.

8) Previous Experience: 7 smaller servers.

9) Skype or Discord (If you have it): My discord is Jadonbacon im very active.

10) Strengths AND Weaknesses: My strengths are talking,typing,and helping others. My weaknesses are Pvp and building.

11) Do you prefer to work as a Team or Solo: Team its much easier than solo cause you have others that can help.

12) Extra/Other: I live in canada

13) Questions/Concerns you have: None at all.

14) Essay [Optional] : I choose yes.

About me:
I am Currently 15 years old and have been playing Minecraft for over 8 years. I was originally born in USA but spent my whole life living in Canada. I am able to speak 4 languages which are English, Dutch, French and Indonesian. I've been staffing servers for 4 years and really liking the concept of staffing servers. I have a fun and crazy personality, I'm very unpredictable which makes me a fun person. I have a great personality and am really open to making new friends and hanging out with friends. My hobbies are Football (Soccer for Americans)

Dedication »

Dedication plays a massive role in being staff on a server, sure you can be staff on a server but keeping your position is another thing. You need to dedicate time and effort into keeping your position on a server. I always dedicate time to things I like doing and things I dislike I dedicate time to but not as much. I guarantee I put time into the Server now and can put more into it if chosen to become staff for the Network. I feel massive Dedication and a drive to become staff on the Server and I will do all in my power to achieve this

Respect & Maturity »

I Feel that everyone should be respected the same. If they are a regular player, donator, staff member, owner etc. Everyone deserves to be treated the same without any type of discrimination or disrespect because someone has a "lower" rank than someone else. I treat everyone the same and even if they are rude I give second chances, same as I would think if I did the wrong thing, everyone makes mistakes. Being respectful and mature is something that is a core element to every server. I have always respected everyone on the server and always used kind words when helped on Teamspeak or Ingame. I have major respect for the staff who dedicate time in their day to help out random strangers and it's something I like to do aswell.

Doing what the Tag States »

Most people want the rank because of the permissions, respect, popularity or for some other reason. I only apply for servers to do exactly what the tag states. I'd be fine keeping helper until the day I have to leave or something happens. I want to have the rank for what it does, not what it gets and that's where a lot of servers die down when they have staff abusing.

Staff Experience »

Mainly during my 4 years of staffing I've staffed on 7 small Networks. I have been focusing on Managing and Administrating The Server & Staff team. I managed most promotions and demotions on some of the servers that were small and needed help. I've currently just left a server with 20+ players on daily. Since I left that server I would like to get a new job. I've been staffing on that server for about 3 months and did not enjoy my stay. I'm currently looking for something professional and something that will not waste my time. I would like to join in a big project or a massive upcoming server.

Interested?:
If you are interested please contact my email which is at the bottom of this thread.
If you have any questions feel free to comment on this post but I do recommend offering any jobs with my email for a faster answer.

jadonhaines@gmail.com
01/20/2018 1:07 am
catalog
1) IGN: meimeibb

2) Age: I would prefer not to tell you, but if it is required you may ask me and i will answer.

3) Timezone: PST

4) Maturity (Out Of 10): I like to think I am a 9. When i want to i can be mature, but usually i am laid-back using things such as "lol" or "lmao".

5) Position/Rank Applying For: Moderator, as it is not too high up on the list, while also not at the very bottom.

6) Why Should You Have This Rank: I have always wanted to be a moderator. It is one of the lower ranks, so it will be easier to get, and i don't have to focus too hard on the server. I also am a student, so i cant be on minecraft 24/7. Being a moderator can allow me to not have to be online all of the time.

7) How Long Have You Played Minecraft: I have played minecraft for 6 years now, and i started playing in 2012. So yes, i am older than 6. I took a break during 2015, but in 2016 i started really getting into it again.

8) Previous Experience: Unless skinning counts, I have no previous experience, but if i get the job and get fired or quit or get another job, this can help me get experience if i ever want to become a moderator for another server.

9) Skype or Discord (If you have it): I cannot remember it currently, but if i get the job i will tell you if you ask. (Discord, not Skype. I am very private about my face.)

10) Strengths AND Weaknesses: I like to think that i am very kind, smart, honest, and reliable, though sometimes i can be too honest, hurting peoples feelings in the process. I can be very clingy, and i can get aggravated very easily. I also am self-diagnosed with depression, though i have gotten better these past few years (though it is starting to come back.)

11) Do you prefer to work as a Team or Solo: Personally, i like to work solo. I like to have full control over what I'm doing and nobody can "mess me up" (even though sometimes i was the one who had messed up), but it can also be nice to have an extra hand.

12) Extra/Other: Sorry if my application is shorter than others. Looking at the application under mine, i feel i dont have enough information.

13) Questions/Concerns you have: A question is what this job will entail, like what i have to do. I will also have to ask the rules of the server.

14) Essay [Optional] : *ahem*, ain't nobody got time fo' dat! (I'm sorry.)
01/20/2018 1:08 amhistory
catalog
Oh, and for a strength i like to think i am good at making skins and can build okay. (I make my own skins, though dont ask me for one because i tend to procrastinate, heck, im procrastinating making a skin right now)
01/20/2018 1:10 am
catalog
I hope this doesn't seem "half-assed" compared to the one below mine, and sorry for making all these replies!
01/19/2018 9:59 pm
Level 1 : New Network
GhostsPlaysMC_YT
1) IGN: Ap0thic0n

2) Age: 14

3) Timezone: Central Time (US & Canada)

4) Maturity (Out Of 10): 9.5-10

5) Position/Rank Applying For: Co-Owner or Administrator (If my Applications reflects I deserve it.)

6) Why Should You Have This Rank: I think I can bring a personality filled with useful qualities that can contribute to the community.

Three Qualities that I possess are: Honesty, Responsibility and Fairness.
These qualities have helped me a lot in life. These 3 qualities make a Helper the real Helper that everyone loves. Honesty to owners, staff and players is expected of all Helpers.

Honesty means not to lie, to tell the honest truth. Lying may get you out of situations but it's not the right thing to do. If you are a Helper, you should never lie, Helpers don't lie. You should always tell the truth to others and not make the situation “one sided” This will cause hate towards you and the server is online to have fun. My intention is not to have players hate how I resolve situations. That is why I will make the situations fair and accurate.

Responsibility is another important quality. When you are being responsible you are answering all of the players questions. When you answer them you answer them in a correct manner. You are responsible when you keep your time up in-game and in the forums. Responsibility makes everyone the right person they want to be. Responsibility includes having positive posts telling the truth etc. Being a responsible Helper can say a lot about who you are.

Fairness, this is the most important quality each staff member should have. Being a fair staff member impacts the way people think of you and how they react to you. For an example if you are mean, people are mean to you. If you are nice to others, people are nice back to you. Being a nice staff member is very important it makes every player feel liked and not hated. Have you ever heard the Saying “Treat Others the way you wish to be treated” If so, this is a saying I lived since I was a little boy. This saying 100% correct in my book. I treat every player as if I was them. So I always consider if I was this player. How would I feel about this situation? How would I feel after this situation towards this person. I always think about those “key features” Before I even begin talking with the player.

I believe I could bring many aspects to the community of the servers. I'm very understanding when it comes to people, and I'm very understanding to all of them when it comes to their age, I understand everyone's outlook on a problem, and I believe because of that I could explain to anyone what they did wrong and why that was a poor decision. I can also tell them what they can do next time to prevent them from doing it again. Even if it's helping the community with simple questions or everyday problems. I also believe I could help make the chat of the server more friendly to everyone so that the younger audience wouldn't have to worry about inappropriate material. I believe in fair treatment to all players, regardless of their age or experience. I think I could bring a lot to the community, and plan on giving it everything that I have to make my place on the staff team stand out.

7) How Long Have You Played Minecraft: I’ve had my fair share of playing Minecraft. Bought it right when it was released and have been a weekly player since then. I’ve taken breaks for school purposes and such, but the game seems to always draw me back into its atmosphere.

There is such a simplicity to the game, formula’s to certain things that are learned with experience, and there's honestly a lot to do, even in the vanilla version. It's a good game for me to play when I just need some time to think, and something fairly non-intensive to do to keep myself busy. Mine-Craft is just always a good way to end my day, it makes me feel calm and stress-free.

There's a true beauty to the game-play that I just absolutely adore. It's actually quite an intense game when the player chooses for it to be; the sound design, coupled with randomization of world seeds and the whole spirit of exploration and adventure into the deep unknown, is just such an awesome thing to me personally. I love how the game, even with its graphics being literally square pixels and cubes everywhere, manages to still be pretty in its own minimalistic way. It also manages to have one of the most distinct styles to grace gaming, and the style remains consistent with every update.

8) Previous Experience: It may be nothing big but I am a management position for a known community in discord as AsmodeusHub. They specify in bringing a community together to work together on projects, advertise channels and servers, and other important aspects. https://gyazo.com/1851bef35d3614e865970922805ca83a (NickzYT aka Nickz, I know changed my name to Ap0thic0n.

9) Skype or Discord (If you have it): Ap0thic0n#4292

10) Strengths AND Weaknesses: I do have a few strengths and weeknesses. I mostly have strengths, I am a very good developer. I took Elixir, C++, CSS, Java, JavaScript, Python, and HTML classes. I started in 3rd grade and worked my way up to now. My weakness is definitely spammers and advertisements. I try to make a server possible and they blow it up with stupid and disgusting servers.

11) Do you prefer to work as a Team or Solo: Solo

12) Extra/Other: Thank you for taking the time to read my application.

13) Questions/Concerns you have: None

14) Essay [Optional] : None
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome