New Server look for staff !!!!!

KingVJoker's Avatar KingVJoker5/21/13 8:10 pm
5/22/2013 1:37 am
Helioscrow's Avatar Helioscrow
I'm look for 5 builders and 3 mod and 3 admin,3-4 Head Admin for my server that knows how to work together and have a Friendly Way to Everyone
Good understanding of building and being staff for a server

I'm try to make a hub server, that have a hub world, faction world and more....

Builder:0/5
Mod:0/3
Admin:0/3
Head Admin:0/4

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Builder App:
Name:
IGN:
Building Skill (1-10):
Maturity level (1-10):
Experience with building:
Why we should pick you?:
Time that you can help out the server

Mod app:
Name:
IGN:
Experience:
Maturity level (1-10):
Why we should pick you?:
How long have you played Minecraft:
Time that you can help out the server

Admin app:
Name:
IGN:
Experience:
Maturity level (1-10):
Why we should pick you?:
What can you bring to this server?:
Time that you can help out the server:
How long have you been playing Minecraft:

Head Admin:
Name:
IGN:
Experience:
Maturity level (1-10):
Why I should pick you:
Why we should pick you?:
What other skill do you know:
What can you bring to this server?:
Time that you can help out the server:
How long have you been playing Minecraft:
KingVJoker
Level 22 : Expert Warrior

Create an account or sign in to comment.

05/22/2013 1:37 am
Level 7 : Apprentice Mage
Helioscrow
Age?
Im 16 years old
Maturity?
If you want it from 1-10. I'll say about 9-10
IGN?[/b]
Sir_FailZane
What can I bring to the server?
I can help you build spawn, shops, staff spawn and other things that this server might need. I can give you ideas on plugin that would help the builders and development of server. E.x World edit, voxelsniper, worldguard and Nocheat ( I know how to use them all exept Nocheat) I will aswell try to make sure that all staff are doing their job and help begginers that just have joined the server to get started. Ex. Answere questions and other things that players would need help with. I can even help you make the rules if so needed.
Why should you pick me?
I have been a Head_Admin before on another server. I did quite a good job, but it had to close down due to lack of money. But I won't let that happen to this one. I'm quite experienced with high staff rank and I know how the job should be done.
Give me an example situation of someone breaking the rules and what you would do.
Example 1. I'm seeing someone that msg me about someone that is hacking. I go into vanish and spectates him.If he uses obviouse hacks like nuker or fly hacks, it will result in a ban. If I'm not sure if hes hacking or not. I'll ask him to screenshare with me. (If he dont have skype I'll simply as him to post a screenshot on forums and help him step by step to do it) I make sure that he now that if he leaves while accused, he will be banned. If this picture now shows that this person is hacking, it results in a ban. If it doesn't show he hacks, I simply don't ban him. This way makes it much easier not to ban players that just might lag or just be good at PvP ;P
How long can I be on per week?
I can be on about 16-18 hours a week.
05/21/2013 11:51 pm
Level 11 : Journeyman Narwhal
Ketchupy
Head Admin:
Name:Tyler
IGn : ketchupy
Experience:I have my own server, and know the essentials plugin, like /enderchest and many others
Maturity level (1-10):8 1/4
Why we should pick you?:I can help the server by patroling it anytime of the day i have time to play, and make sure people are not exploiting bugs and cheating and making it unfair for others, i would watch for skins and be sure people are not greifing. This would surely be very good to the server, and would attract more people to it. If any of the rules are different, i will change to that rule
What other skill do you know:
What can you bring to this server?:I can bring many people onto the server, and help others if they are in need of help, not to mention, i am a friendly guy and i am always here to help with disputes, and i am always active, and i will do good if i get the postition
Time that you can help out the server: 4-6 Hours an day
How long have you been playing Minecraft:Since 2010, 1.3 in the beta
05/21/2013 11:44 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
o0_KING_0o
Mod app
Name: Trieton
IGN: iCallHaxx
Experience: ive been a mod on 3 different servers
Maturity level (1-10): 7 1/2
Why we should pick you?: Cause ive been playing for a long time and am respectable and just overall an awesome dude!
How long have you played Minecraft: final stages of beta!
05/21/2013 11:43 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Architect
AHomelessWizard
Mod app:
Name: Jacob Morales
IGN: awolnation26
Experience: Ive been mod on 6 servers
Maturity level (1-10): 7
Why we should pick you?: Im awesome fun, and most people adore my fabulousness. Im also a pretty skilled builder
How long have you played Minecraft: 6 months
Time that you can help out the server: 6-7 Am 3-9 or 10 Pm
I dont think my first post went through so sorry if this is twice
05/21/2013 11:42 pm
Level 1 : New Pirate
kamencraft
Head Admin:
Name: Isaac
IGN: kamencraft
Experience: 1.2.0
Maturity level (1-10): 10
Why I should pick you: because i will be fair, honest, cool and invite a ton of people to join the server
What other skill do you know: redstone, marketing and friendship
What can you bring to this server?: I could bring lots of people to the server
Time that you can help out the server: when ever its posible
How long have you been playing Minecraft: since 1.2.0
05/21/2013 11:33 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
araush96
Head Admin:
Name: Alex
IGN: araush96
Experience: Server admin on several private/public servers, but all are closed now. Also have excellent experience with bukkit-plugins, and commands from the hundreds of plugins.
Maturity level (1-10): 9 because you cant be serious all the time (:
Why I should pick you: I am A good canidate, i like to enforce rules given to me, i will upkeep my responsibilities. All while being a very active and contributing member to your server.
Why we should pick you?: I am Mature and fun at the same time. Also i have gained alot of knowledge and experience within my many years of playing minecraft.
What other skill do you know: Great with technology, computer hardware, and know some simple programing. Also I am very good at resolving conflicts and disputes, and make sure everyone is treated fairly.
What can you bring to this server?: A good attitude, great enforcement of set rules,while still having fun. A vast amount of knowledge about running servers,and prep/updating. I also will try my best to make sure every member has a fun time on the server,while being treating respectfully.
Time that you can help out the server: Pretty much all everyday, Just started summer break
How long have you been playing Minecraft: I have been playing minecraft since the classic/Alpha stages of the game.
05/21/2013 10:17 pm
Level 18 : Journeyman Modder
nahtnam
Head Admin:
Name: Manthan
IGN: nahtnam
Experience: I own my own server http://www.planetminecraft.com/server/nahtcraft/, but it is still under development... Also i am a "PluginMaster" (which is equivialant to Head-Admin on this server: mc.exileservers.com:25611, which is also a work in progress...
Why I should pick you: I can help setup any of the plugins, since I love reading wikis(for some random reason), and also I have a lot of experience with bukkit
Why we should pick you?: Like I said I know a lot about bukkit, and I can help with setting up plugins...
What other skill do you know: I am a really good web designer, and I know HTML, CSS, and PHP so if u decide not to use enjin, I can help setup ur website...
What can you bring to this server?: I have built a minecraft server spawn which u can download, and most importantly i can bring knowledge...
Time that you can help out the server: Pacific TIME - 3PM-5PM (on most days), and 10PM-12AM (till midnight!)
How long have you been playing Minecraft: I have been playing for almost a year now...

EDIT: I didnt realize ur gonna make a hub server! I am too! I can actually help u out a lot since my server is almost done. If u click the link to my planetminecraft server post, u can see the my server is going to be a HUB server for many minigames...
05/21/2013 10:13 pm
Level 18 : Journeyman Toast
Master_Monkey
Head Admin:
Name:Brendan
IGN:bremoor11
Experience:mod 4 times admin 4 times head admin 3 times
Maturity level (1-10):8
Why I should pick you:I am a great helper for the new members on the server and always give out a helping hand. I also have helped many servers start out and get popular.
Why we should pick you?:same answer
What other skill do you know:I am great with world edit and some plugins
What can you bring to this server?:I can advertise and invite a bunch of my friends
Time that you can help out the server:bout 3 hours a day
How long have you been playing Minecraft:around 2 years
05/21/2013 10:11 pm
DComander1
Head Admin:
Name: Danny C
IGN: DComander1
Experience: Helped run a 18 slot server, and am running a community
Why I should pick you: I am from a growing multi-gaming community, and I am very professional about running servers & communities
Why we should pick you?: see above
What other skill do you know: Linux VPS management, Some HTML & web design, Computer Repair / Help
What can you bring to this server?: People, and a ton of them, as well as extra help.
Time that you can help out the server: Most days from 1 PM EST to 3 AM EST
How long have you been playing Minecraft: a few months
05/21/2013 10:05 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Explorer
across
Can I still be Admin
05/21/2013 11:49 pm
Level 22 : Expert Warrior
KingVJoker
yes
05/21/2013 10:04 pm
dbaken123+
Admin app:
Name: Luke
IGN: Verybigfish
Experience: Alot, have been admin 3 times and mod 6 or 7 times.
Maturity level (1-10): 10 if needed to be otherwise a 6 or 7
Why we should pick you?: You need the staff, I am here to help, and I am very experienced.
What can you bring to this server?: Maybe some players and happiness! Also a pretty good builder (me)
Time that you can help out the server: Alot, I will spend alot of time if it is really starting to grow but if the only people ever on are staff not as much unless you need me.
How long have you been playing Minecraft: 2 years
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome