New Server Looking For Builders, Staff, and Players

0 emerald 4 replies 103 views | started 01/23/2018 10:32 pm by TheFridgeIsCyan
Hello fellow Minecrafters. A friend of mine, and I decided to make a server to just mess around on. We've decided that we'll make it a public server, with different gamemodes, and minigames, but we need help getting it on the map. For right now we're going to have it whitelisted, so if you have any experience working on servers, love building, or even just wanna be one of the first players, reply with your Minecraft username, what you want to do (be a builder, plugin manager, server mod, website writer/editor, etc.), and how many hours per week you can dedicate to the server, along with an estimated timeline of when you can be on. Please post your time zone and age when applying. Also, comment any ideas you have and we will consider them all. I will contact you with more information if we think you are a good fit for the server right now. The poll is just so we have an idea which server will be the most popular.

Thank you for reading, and enjoy your day/night/whatever time it may be, CyanFridge.
Posted by avatar
TheFridgeIsCyan
Level 1 : New Miner

4 replies

01/24/2018 1:12 am
Level 1 New Miner
ShadeAj
IGN : Shade_The_Savage (Changing ign on my birthday ( 27.1.18)
Role : Mod
Discord : ShadeAj#2016
Timezone : Australia QLD)
Time online : 2 hours a school day, 5 hours on weekends
Nickname that I like : Aj

Ty, Have a nice year in 2018,
01/23/2018 11:53 pm
Level 1 New Miner
SockMary
IGN: _CaptainAmerica_
Role applying for:Head-Admin
Time i can be on:on weekdays i can be on after 4(due to school) and weekends i can be on all day
past experience: I have been admin,mod,helper,and co owner
Discord:sockmary#3524
Why i want to be staff: i would like to be staff because i really love to help people, and also making new friends!
Time Zone:CST
About me: i really love to help people while having fun at the same time! i can also build really well if i can see a image of it physically or mentally
Thanks,
SockMary
Oh! i almost forgot to add that i can pitch in money if needed!
01/23/2018 11:40 pm
Level 1 New Miner
killen_len
minecraft username: kitty7804

role: builder

Availability :
week days 3:00 and most of the time on weekends

Time zone: eastern

i really like to build so i hope you accept me))

discord: killen_len
01/23/2018 11:23 pm
Level 1 New Network
Ichitakadou
IGN: Ichitakadou
Availability : anytime after 3:00 PM on weekdays, anytime I'm awake on weekends
Role : Server Mod

Search

Browse

Site

© planetminecraft.com

Welcome