NEW SERVER // LOOKING FOR MATURE STAFF!

SwiftHydra's Avatar SwiftHydra11/21/17 9:15 am history
1 emeralds 242 6
2/11/2018 4:11 pm
SwiftHydra's Avatar SwiftHydra
Hey guys, I recently have developed a Minecraft OP Prison server after many attempts in the past, things seemed to have worked out in my favour this time!
Basically I am creating this to let the Minecraft public know that we are still in development but are looking for staff in order to aid our progress to make the server to the best of our abilities.

Firstly I have some things I require of my staff:
Should be mature
Should be active
Should have discord in order to contact each-other
Must have a good understanding of how servers work and what the positions within servers require of you
Must be able to work in a team and cooperate appropriately
Should be able to contribute to the server, whether it be with giving ideas or supporting us in anyway that you can!

Elementia Prison is a somewhat custom op prison server. There are many enjoyable features within the server which have been implemented to make your experience much better! Please keep in mind that we are still in development and there are many changes to be made. Any ideas would be much appreciated!

If you are interested in this server and or looking to help with the progress development please join our discord and we will go from there! discord.gg/tdTmrQ
SwiftHydra
Level 1 : New Miner