New Server, Looking for Staff

TheAngryOctopus's Avatar TheAngryOctopus12/14/12 5:40 pm
12/15/2012 1:44 am
Alt_F4llout's Avatar Alt_F4llout
I've recently just started a server, about 15 days ago.
It's a Multi-World RPG Survival, with a focus on Hunger Games and Mob Arena.
Things have gone well, except I don't have players or many regular staff.

I'm looking for people who are qualified for strictly consulting and building.
I'm not looking for Admins or anything.
Don't come on my server asking for Co-Owner, Admin or Mod.

Application format -
Name (or IGN):
Time Playing Minecraft: (Years|Months or Date)
Qualification: (Other servers you've worked on, with address.)
Why you think you'll be a good staff member:
Photos of any work:
Please don't ask about a staff position on the server until you've submitted an application here.

Please feel free to hop on the server and look around. Yes, I know the server has no traffic.

Thank you, everyone, for your time.
TheAngryOctopus
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

12/15/2012 1:44 am
Level 28 : Expert Scribe
Alt_F4llout
Name/IGN: FalloutNV4eva (Name: Frances 'Fallout' Xavier)

Time Playing Minecraft: Since Alpha 1.2, dropped out for two months around beta 1.3

Qualification: TekkitCraft (mc.tekkitcraft.com), FTBcraft (mc.tekkitcraft.com:26565), Olmec (Deceased), MineMango (Down for deving), WhirlCraft (Also deceased), and my own creative server (Whitelisted, technical issues, and all that terrible stuff).

Why you think you'll be a good staff member: I've owned, administrated, develpoed, moderated, helped out, played on, been a guest at, and done nearly everything in between on next to 60 servers, 40 of which I was originally a spawn builder for, not exaggerating either. I'm OCD, so I like things done exactly, I know how things work, and I'd be best placed as a consult, due to my lack of time. I've had plenty of experience with plugins such as Towny, VoxelSniper (any of the voxel's really), worldedit, some of the PVP ones, and to be honest, a hunger games server isn't a type I have much experience with, so it in myself would be a new experience for me as well. Bit of MobArena experience under my belt, Olmec had a fairly large mobarena that I have a few videos on. After the videos of the MobArena, we made around 3 more, one of Aztec theme which turned out fairly well.

Photos of any work: Sadly, I didn't save most of my builds, or the server died before I could. I saved most of my work from Olmec, and some of my latest stuff. I am however piecing together some of the work I have done previously, so check back on my Imgur every now and again: http://falloutnv4eva.imgur.com/ Also, I have a YouTube video with some stuff from Olmec, take a look see: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ggZReE48M2I

12/15/2012 1:21 am
Level 1 : New Miner
ghandi
hi my user name for minecraft is jabaieh i am an expierinced person with staff i have been co-owner on 3 servers admin on 1 and moderator on 3 iam a kind person im not really a person who gets mad with power also i have expierince with almost any plugin on any server i am a great builder i hope i get accepted
from
jabaiwh
12/15/2012 1:01 am
Level 1 : New Crafter
lolkiwifruit
Application format -
Name (or IGN): justin lolkiwifruit
Time Playing Minecraft: (Years|Months or Date) 1 year and 6 month
Qualification: (Other servers you've worked on, with address.) j.batch.tk
Why you think you'll be a good staff member: because i am good at building plus redstone and i have had alot of experience
Photos of any work:n/a
12/14/2012 8:23 pm
Level 8 : Apprentice Explorer
AustinTheHobbit
Name (or IGN):AustinTheHobbit
Time Playing Minecraft: (Years|Months or Date) I was there when Notch pulled the lever.
Qualification: (Other servers you've worked on, with address.) I've worked on 3 servers as a mod and owned one. I quit all 3 because of abusive staff and 2 shut down due to insufficient funding and 1 just was abandoned. I closed mine because I don't have suitable specs to host.
Photos of any work: I'll PM you Imgur links
12/14/2012 8:17 pm
Level 8 : Apprentice Crafter
CandyCutie
Name (or IGN):CandyCutie
Time Playing Minecraft: (Years|Months or Date)Since It Came Out
Qualification: (Other servers you've worked on, with address.)I don't know exactly what servers but I can tell you i am pretty talented at buliding
Why you think you'll be a good staff member:you don't have to make me staff,it would be a pleasure just to build on the server.But if you do consider it,I've partially ran a server with my best friend and it was a pretty good server.
Photos of any work:um if you really need pic's you can check out my TnT Factory in my "Project's"

Thank you for picking me!(if you did lol):D
12/14/2012 7:14 pm
Level 18 : Journeyman Geek
Delgado804
Application format -
Name (or IGN): Delgado804
Time Playing Minecraft: (Years|Months or Date) Before Fishpoles were made
Qualification: (Other servers you've worked on, with address.)iv been staff of plenty of other servers + I also had my own hosted server
ip: 66.85.176.12
ip: Smite-Main.tk
unfortunately the other servers don't quiet exist anymore
Why you think you'll be a good staff member: Because I have plenty of experience so i know what is necessary to be a "good" staff member.
Photos of any work: You can view them on the server
12/14/2012 7:03 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
Newcraft123
Application format -
Name (or IGNdfsdf
Time Playing Minecraft: (Years|Months or Date)dsfsdf
Qualification: (Other servers you've worked on, with address.)sdfsdf
Why you think you'll be a good staff member:sfsdffs
Photos of any work:dfsdfsdf
12/14/2012 7:02 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Engineer
Devinske
Name (or IGN): Devinske
Time Playing Minecraft: (Years|Months or Date) About 6 months
Qualification: (Other servers you've worked on, with address.) I don't remember any
Why you think you'll be a good staff member: I would like to help build on anything I can, and I am a very kind person
Photos of any work: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/iet90xhwxllsept/Ib3Xwx0mNQ
12/14/2012 6:50 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
TheAngryOctopus
Thank you guys, for applying.
As a note, I won't take any Builders unless you have evidence of your capability.
I'm very seriously looking for Consultants. Primarily those who can help with player recruitment and world improvement.
12/14/2012 6:15 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Explorer
devlon5
Name (or IGN): RedSpresso
Time Playing Minecraft: (Years|Months or Date) I ot mc in 1.4
Qualification: (Other servers you've worked on, with address.) BladeCraft I was head-admin (got stuffed up cos of 1.4 and doesnt work now)
Why you think you'll be a good staff member: Because I am a good builder and I know a lot of plugins
Photos of any work: No sos
12/14/2012 6:01 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Skinner
SuperSwagg_
Hello I am SuperSwagg and here's my job application for your server.

IGN: SuperSwagg_

Playing Minecraft: 3 years

Other Server's worked on: EdgeCraft I was co owner, though there's no point telling you the IP becasue it doesn't exist anymore.

I'd make a great staff member, simply becasue I am a good fighter and a good guard. I am a nice person, but I do investegate into things before I go making friends. I say "Work Hard, Craft Hard" And I am willing to be your head guard and build you a professional jail.
12/14/2012 5:43 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Coomecoom
GN:Coomecoom
Time Playing Minecraft: (2 Years Or more
Qualification: Yes Head mod And Head Admin But I dont no the Server IP because I got new computer and new minecraft Acctount
Why you think you'll be a good staff member: I think I would be good because I work well with the community I try and solve peoples problems as fast as I can.
I can Be Serious when i need to be and have a joke around as well
Photos of any work: I haven't got any
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome