[1.5.2] New Server looking For Staff [Builder]

KingVJoker's Avatar KingVJoker5/24/13 9:35 pm
5/25/2013 3:38 pm
CreeperFever1802's Avatar CreeperFever1802
I'm look for 5 builders and 3 admin for my server that knows how to work together and have a Friendly Way to Everyone
Good understanding of building and being staff for a server

I'm try to make a hub server, that have a hub world, faction world and more....

Builder:3/5
Admin:Done

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Builder App:
Name:
IGN:
Building Skill (1-10):
Maturity level (1-10):
Experience with building:
Why we should pick you?:
Time that you can help out the server

Admin app:
Name:
IGN:
Experience:
Maturity level (1-10):
Why we should pick you?:
What can you bring to this server?:
Time that you can help out the server:
How long have you been playing Minecraft:
KingVJoker
Level 22 : Expert Warrior

Create an account or sign in to comment.

05/25/2013 3:38 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
CreeperFever1802
Builder App:
Name: Matthew
IGN: CreeperFever1802
Building Skill (1-10): 8.5/9
Maturity level (1-10): 8
Experience with building: I love building just about everything, I've built large looming castles to underground arenas. I love building even more when I am building for others. Some of my friends have servers and I've been in charge of building whole spawns and towns.
Why we should pick you?: Due to my amount of experience and understanding of building I think I would be a good addition to the team of builders you are currently putting together. I am open to ideas that anyone is ready to offer and I am willing to take down whole structures if they are not good enough, then building them again-trust me I've had to do that before.-until I finally get it to perfection. I also want to say I can understand if you feel uneasy about having someone 13 years old build for you, but don't worry and if you feel the need to get someone of a higher age I understand.
Time that you can help out the server: I am usually available on weekends and weekdays and with summer coming up I'll be available more often.
05/25/2013 3:10 pm
KingVJoker
Still look for builder
05/25/2013 7:11 am
RazorZz
Admin Application

Name:

Kyle Ragas

IGN:

vRazorZz

vrazorzz (Please note I can barely go on Skype as I have limited internet and it caps it pretty fast.)

Experience:

Owner: 1 | Head-Admin: 2 | Admin: 4 | Moderator: 3

Experienced with basic server plugins and can solve any problem that occurs, was Admin on a server called Ultra-Crafting for 1 year and 1/2 before it ended.

For further detail about my Staff Member experience, email me: kyle.ragas@hotmail.com

Maturity level (1-10):

9 - 9 1/2 (Would be 10 but I often like to joke around as I am very friendly.)

Why we should pick you?:

Experience, Loyalty and Trustworthy!

I am usually very loyal to servers I become Staff on, and I have no such intentions on back stabbing anyone, I am a very open person and very kind, I tend to make friends with everyone and laugh and joke about things, I love helping out and tend to help with anything I can.

What can you bring to this server?:

I don'r really have anything that would make me stand out from the rest that I could bring to the server, I have had a ton of Admin experience and love everyone and everything, as stated above I am very friendly and kind, I love gaming, along with Game Design and Graphic Design, I am experienced in Photoshop.

Overall I would like to prove myself instead of writing down what makes me better or what I can offer, I would rather show you over time.

Time that you can help out the server:

Still in school, so on school days I can come on about 1-5 hours at night depending on how busy I am, and on weekends I can devote 5 - 10+ hours also depending on what I am doing that day.

How long have you been playing Minecraft:

I have been playing Minecraft for nearly 2 years.
05/25/2013 5:03 am
DBA
Admin app:
Name: Patrick
IGN: DeathByAxe
Experience: Admin on many servers, Staff on alost all the Server's I apply for. I know Plugins and how to use them. I know 90%+ of the commands out there.
Maturity level (1-10): 9-10 I know when to have fun and when to be serious.
Why we should pick you?: I'm a great leader and I have been staff many a time.
What can you bring to this server?: Commitment, Leadership, Maturity, Friendliness
Time that you can help out the server: Since it's Summer, it depends but maybe 4-6 hours a day
How long have you been playing Minecraft: 2 years
05/25/2013 5:00 am
Level 15 : Journeyman Architect
xCarbon
Admin app:
Name: Alex
IGN: alext007
Experience: I have Owned 2 Servers, Co-Owned 3 and Been Admin on many others.
Maturity level (1-10):9 For my age I am pretty mature but can always have a laugh
Why we should pick you?: You should pick me because I know almost every plugin that is normally used on servers. I am never biased and never will be I think it is wrong to choose a side so I always her both sides of the story. I obey the rules and always ask If I can add to the server before actually doing it.
What can you bring to this server?: I can bring AMAZING builds including: Spawns, Portal Rooms, PvP arenas and a lot more. I will also bring my friends and If you don't have a website I have a great host to tell you about.
Time that you can help out the server: Everyday fo about 4 - 9 hours
How long have you been playing Minecraft: About 2 years maybe a bit more.
05/25/2013 2:31 am
Atomic_mine
Admin app:
Name: Mitch
IGN: Atomic_mine
Experience: High! Series under filming many maps and mods created.
Maturity level (1-10): 9. Can be stupid and random at times.
Why we should pick you?: I love new servers and especially ones with my staff rank. You will need me. You will regret Turning me down.
What can you bring to this server?: A great spawn. YouTube video, website and all my friends and followers.
Time that you can help out the server: Probably 10 hours-24 hours a week. Seriously that much can help so much.
How long have you been playing Minecraft: 2 years. Real good. I can use almost any type of plugin with no problem.
05/25/2013 4:49 am
KingVJoker
do you have skype
05/25/2013 2:24 am
Fwabz
*BUILDER APP*
Name: Troy
IGN: Fwabz
Building Skill (1-10): 7-9 depending on what I'm building.
Maturity level (1-10): 7/7.5

Experience with building: I've been building stuff on mc for almost 3 years and I've been apart of many different servers. I have built nearly anything you can think of. I have a lot of experience with world edit and I'm very familiar with all the popular plug-ins. I can build anything from castles, to docks, houses, spawns, arenas, boats, cities, or anything else. I come up with my own ideas and im very flexible when it comes to working with other people. Im pretty good with redstone but not the best lol.

Why we should pick you?: Im the only person applying for builder as of now lol and I love to build.

Time that you can help out the server: a couple days out of the week now that summer is here. 4-5 days a week, it depends, sometimes i can play for 2 hours, and sometimes 10.
05/25/2013 12:08 am
Level 5 : Apprentice Explorer
LostStories
ADMIN APP
Name:Rehman
IGN: LostStories
Experience:
Maturity level (1-10):8 Everyone has to have fun
Why we should pick you?: I love the Minecraft community, even though it is harsh at times and I am harsh at it sometimes, but I still enjoy helping it. I like building creations for the good of the community and for my own enjoyment. I don't rage, if I were to leave, I would say my goodbyes and demote myself, not blow the server up first, and I see myself as a good member of your team. I am strict but fair, if I see players acting suspiciously, I will inspect the activity and let the players explain themselves and maybe consult the owner if needs be. When it comes to hacking, spamming, racism etc. there is a zero-tolerance level which I place when any of that takes place. I am very respectful of the owner's opinions and 'orders' but if I can think of a better way to complete a task or handle with a player, I will tell the owner/staff member how I would deal with it and offer them a different insight and hopefully help their future endeavours. But take into consideration, there is absolutely no reason for you to pick me, if you need a person that can act fast and efficiently under pressure by all means pick me. If you need someone to just fill the spot and not do anything, I am not the person for you. I will dedicate time to this server. Please take that to regard.

I want to minimize the amount of rule breaking and create an enjoyable experience for the whole player base. But more to the point I would like to become part of your server's staff to help and encourage new players, provide them any assistance they may need, and generally aid any player in any way they require in a polite, respectful and accelerated manner. Finally I would like to help relieve some of the stress of the other staff members by being active and helping consistently. I can bring my commitment, I would try my hardest to provide players with informative and helpful answers to all their queries, I would do this frequently to make sure all players have an enjoyable experience.

Also because of my previous experience I have a great understanding of appropriate sanctions and the best means to deter rule breakers, by simply making fair unbiased decisions. Also I have high amounts of time and patience, which I think would be essential when helping players come to grips with rules and any problems that have. I would like to be part of your server's staff because I really love helping people. If somebody will ask something on chat, I will answer it right away. I can take responsibility for the chat when there is no higher staff on. By this I mean banning them when something goes out of hand and such. I will always try to calm down the people before I do that, of course.

In addition to the above, I would just like to state that my reason for this application is wanting to improve the community and use that to make your server a better place. Now understanding why most of the servers has lag spikes, and understanding why most of the problems it has are caused, I believe I can benefit the server, and bring it to greatness.

What can you bring to this server?: Joy happyniess

Time that you can help out the server: Anytime

How long have you been playing Minecraft: 2 Years
05/25/2013 12:03 am
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner
techdude154
Admin app:
Name:Richard
IGN:techdude154
Experience:I have been admin on 3 other servers and I own a server
Maturity level (1-10):9
Why we should pick you?:I am experienced with admin and I am also dedicated. Also, I work well with players and other admins/mods.
What can you bring to this server?:I can bring a forum to the server and I can manage plugins to make your life easier.
Time that you can help out the server:depends, it can be most of my time because I'm not doing much else except schoolwork, but school lets out soon.
How long have you been playing Minecraft:about 2-2.5 years
05/24/2013 10:32 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
UnknownOpticc
I Mean Free of Hackers* My Bad I Am Very sorry About some Messed up Grammer.
05/24/2013 10:31 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
UnknownOpticc
Admin app
Name: Patrick
IGN: pat6201
Experience: I've Developed 3 Servers And Owned 1 And Been Mob On Tons Aswell As admin.
Maturity level (1-10): 8.5
Why we should pick you?: I Love Lending A Hand And Help Out Also Love Keeping the Online Minecraft Community Safe And Free of Hacked By Enforcing Rules.
What can you bring to this server?: I Can Bring Tons Of Help Builds And Much More I Also Reccently Made A Youtube Account UnknownOpticc I Do Minecraft Video's / Series
Time that you can help out the server: 5-6 Days A Week 4-8 Hours Of Those Days
How long have you been playing Minecraft: 4.5 Years.
05/24/2013 10:21 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Explorer
mandrag20
Admin app:
Name:Connor
IGN:mandrag15
Experience:2 years
Maturity level (1-10):9 (for my age)
Why we should pick you?:i am great with protection and people
What can you bring to this server?:protection and a friendlier environment
Time that you can help out the server: most everyday
How long have you been playing Minecraft:2 years
05/24/2013 10:18 pm
lukasmcd14
Admin App:

Name: Lukas McDiarmid

IGN:lukasmcd14

Experience: i was head-mod on a server

Maturity level (1-10): 10

Why we should pick you?: i am a very nice person and love to help out where ever i can

What can you bring to this server?: joy and pleasant people, im also good with redstone

Time that you can help out the server: i don't know it depends on what i have on at the time

How long have you been playing Minecraft: almost a year
05/24/2013 9:36 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
mattbartek1
Age? 19
Maturity? i am very mature. i cant stand immaturity unless its while everyone is having fun and playing along with it.

IGN? 321tubadude Skype:tubadude11

What can I bring to the server? I can bring a sense of order and peace between the players. i have earned the nickname "Peacekeeper" because of this. I have skills in plugins, coding, and i am a sociology/psychology minor so i can settle disputes.i love building and helping the players so they can have fun.

Why should you pick me? You should pick me because i create high standards for a server and once they are established the players keep those standards alive. I have been everything from trial-mod to owner. I keep chat respectable and mature, and i don't settle for anything but the best.

Give me an example situation of someone breaking the rules and what you would do. Suppose there was this kid using nodus, and everyone kept complaining about him. I would tell the players to get screenshots of him/her and then send them to me on skype, then with 'proof' he/her was something to look into, i would follow him/her in vanish and see if it was indisputable truth that he/her was hacking. then i would follow the set protocol to deal with a hacker.
How long can I be on per week? i can be on about 70hours per week

Time I can be on everyday: 10 hours

A little about myself: My name is Shaun. I have played Minecraft for two years. I am a musician, i play 13 instruments and sing, so i'd be a great source of entertainment. I hate immature and stupid people but I can deal with them.

Why should i be chosen: I am a hard working, mature staff member. I am what you would call a "Peace Keeper." I keep chat respectable and mature. I know mostly everything about world edit. i can do a little bit of coding for perms and things. and i'm good with plugins.

Experience: I have been playing for 2 years. I have been everything from trial-mod to owner.

1) What do you want to help us with? *In game management*, website design, server management, advertisement, video production, ( recording, editing, etc.) I would like to apply for in game management. Such as admin.

2) What previous experience do you have? (We don't mind if you don't have experience but it can help.) I've been everything from trial-mod to owner. i understand most plugins. I have done a little coding for a server i co-owned.

3) How old are you? 19

4) If you answered server management to number 1, what computer experience do you have? (Coding languages, web hosting, proxies, etc.) *N/a*

5) Do you have any interests? (Completely open question, optional.) Music is my life. I play 13 instruments and i sing. I can be sort of entertainer as some may say.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome