[BMTF] New server looking for staff!!

Discomposure's Avatar Discomposure5/28/16 3:02 pm
1 emeralds 157 1
5/28/2016 6:35 pm
MC_HeyImBob's Avatar MC_HeyImBob
We are currently looking for staff for our new and upcoming server.
BMTF is a new factions server that is looking for staff members. We will be looking to expand the server in the future once we get a steady player base. We would like to have active staff members before we open the server up to the public. (Staying in contact with other staff/owner of the server)
If you're interested in the staff position feel free to message me on Skype and I can give you more information there.
--------------------------
What we are looking for:
-Players over the age of 15
-Mature
-Has to have Skype
-Active member of the server
-Responsible
-Experience
--------------------------
Discomposure
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

05/28/2016 6:35 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
MC_HeyImBob
Hello, this is an application for a Moderator staff position on your server.
Thank you for reading this!

Mature: I am very mature for my age. Im the type of person that wants to help everyone else with any problems so that they do not get mad/rage. Im very serious when it comes to servers and improving them.

Has To Have Skype: I do have Skype my username is mc_heyimbob so feel free to text any time.

Active member of the server: Now that it is summer time, im able to be online everyday from about 9 in the morning to about 12 to 1 at night.

Responsible: I am very responsible when it comes to games. I remember once there was a server i played on a lot and in the chat i saw a broadcast and it said "THE SERVER WILL BE SHUT DOWN BECAUSE OF CONSOLE ISSUES." So i texted the owner and he actually let me deal with the console and now that server is running very strong. (The issue was with group manager and permissions)

Experience: My experience with every staff position is very big. In the past i have been moderator on three other servers, builder on 4, admin on 3, and co-owner on 2. Im very good with plugins. I work quick on my feet and always strive to make the best of myself. As i said before not that summer is over, im able to be online a lot more than before. So during that time ill be on the server helping others and answering all of their questions

Once again, thank you for reading my Moderator staff position application.

I hope i get accepted! This would be a life changer
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome