New server looking for staff

Jenday's Avatar Jenday3/3/20 11:05 pm history
2 emeralds 134 5
3/12/2020 1:43 am
Jenday's Avatar Jenday
New semi vanilla server looking for staff, right now we are only looking to fill Helper and one admin position but trust me there is room for advancement. Please read what a helper is to us. If you are interested please join the discord and look for Jenday. I will send you the application in DISCORD. Please note if you log into the server asking for a position in game you will automatically be disqualified! All Staff info goes through discord.

What is a tHelper?:

A tHelper is the entry rank to the Staff group. tHelpers are there to assist the community in-game and in Discord. tHelpers also have basic moderation duties to ensure everyone on the network is playing fairly, and by the rules.

Successful applicants will be a tHelper (trial Helper) for up to the first month of their new role. If the tHelper has been doing a great job they will be promoted to a Helper - which is a permanent rank until either promotion to Mod from outstanding performance, or demotion due to inactivity or by choice of the tHelper.

Requirements:

• The minimum age for an applicant is 15.
  • Applicants should be at least Hatchling rank.
  • Applicants should be honest and disclose knowledge of any previous bans on ANY server.
  • Applicants should not have any warnings. If there are any warnings, please bring this to the attention of staff before applying. We may decide whether or not the warning can be removed.
  • Applicants do not need prior experience as staff on Minecraft servers, but should be prepared for training in several different plugins.
  • As a tHelper you're a part of the staff team - therefore you're required to act accordingly to all players of the community, whether this is in public or private conversations.

Please respond with the position you are applying for and your discord info, I will contact you today.
Jenday
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner