New server need Experienced and detailed builders

BOBNOTBUILDING's Avatar BOBNOTBUILDING8/20/13 5:54 pm
8/20/2013 7:11 pm
triedmurder11's Avatar triedmurder11
Hello members of Planet Minecraft I am looking for 5-8 builders to help build a spawn for my friend and my server.
If you would like to participate please post an app with the following requirements
In Game Name:
2 Links to different builds of yours:
Experience Building:
Maturity:
How much time and effort will you invest in the server and build:
BOBNOTBUILDING
Level 9 : Apprentice Modder

Create an account or sign in to comment.

08/20/2013 7:11 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Network
triedmurder11
In Game Name: mrrileyman
2 Links to different builds of yours: I'll send through Skype
Experience Building: I have built many spawns for many different servers
Maturity: I change alot.
How much time and effort will you invest in the server and build: 2-7 Hours a day
08/20/2013 7:06 pm
Level 15 : Journeyman Dragon
revengedace
EHh i wish i could help, but im working on mine
08/20/2013 7:01 pm
Level 1 : New Network
MickMac123
Hello Bob!
My name is MickMac, or Michael and I would like to helpyou build your dream spawn! I usually do build alone but oftenly can build with others. Although I do offer one of the best and most detailed spawns, It may take a while to build (1-5 days). I am also a Minecraft Server Owner and I own a server network with 72GB of RAM just so that I can build HUGE builds then schematic them over to you so that you don't have the risk of being griefed.

My Age: Although I am only 13, I am very mature and my age does not make a difference to my work as I would say that I am as skilled as a 14 or even 16 year old at building.
Links to my builds:
Experience in Building: I have built many different spawns and HUBs for various clients and some have payed, some have not, it doesen't matter to me, all that matters is that you enjoy your custom spawn. I can take critisism very well and if you dont like my first build, I will build others for you. For example, I had a client and he wanted me to build several HUBs and then decide the best.
Maturity: As you may be able to tell from this reply, I am very mature as I understand what it is like to start owning a server and have all the stress of needing a somewhat decent builder. this is why I am here to help!
How much time and effort do u invest in your builds? For me, knowing that I have helped another server is the best feeling for me, so I love to help dozens of servers weekly to help others. I invest alot of time and effort in my builds, as I can builds depending on size, theme or blocks.

Thank you very Much Bob!
-Michael
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome