NEW SERVER NEED RESPONSIBLE STAFF AND BUILDERS/ARCHITECTS!

kolider777's Avatar kolider7775/31/12 5:47 pm
11/2/2012 12:29 am
BSTChaotikPie's Avatar BSTChaotikPie
Hello my ign is kolider777 my server name is classicraid.
I am currently looking for staff and BUILDERs and ppl who know how to work with permissions!
To apply for a staff position pls copy,paste,and answer the following form.
IGN(In game name)
How long have you played mc?
How will you help this server?
Will you abuse powers?
Age?
Cracked or Premium?

For a builder or architect position.(I really need you guys)
pls copy paste and answer.
IGN
How long have you played mc?
Age?
Will you abuse your powers?
Pls put a link to one for your builds!
GUYS I AM REALLY LOOKING FORWARD TO YOU COMING AND I ALSO NEED TO SAY I REALLY NEED SOMEONE WHO KNOWS HAVE TO WORK WITH PERMISSIONS!
IP : 24.184.198.109
kolider777
Level 6 : Apprentice Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

11/02/2012 12:29 am
Level 1 : New Miner
BSTChaotikPie
IGN: BSTChaotikPie
How long have you played mc? 1 1/2- 2 years
How will you help this server? helping out when needed and providing my expertise in asian architecture
Will you abuse powers? no
Age? 13
Cracked or Premium?
:Cracked
For a builder or architect position.(I really need you guys)
architect
06/03/2012 9:11 pm
kolider777
Icohedric I accept your app congrats both of yoou
06/03/2012 9:09 pm
kolider777
Captain I accept you!!!!!!!
06/02/2012 11:49 pm
kolider777
GUYS JOIN THE SERVER I NEED TO SEE WAT U ARE CAPABLE OF.
Ip: 24.184.198.109
06/02/2012 6:28 pm
Level 1 : New Engineer
icohedric
applying for redstone
IGN: icohedric
How long have you played mc?:almost exactly 1 year, but i have a lot of experience
Age?:13
Will you abuse your powers?:absolutly not
i currently do not have any of my builds online

additional info: I am really good with redstone and have lots of experince using it. i never abuse power and actually own a server. I also constantly try to enforce the rules and will not tolerate hackers.
06/02/2012 5:52 pm
CommanderSeeju
IGN(In game name)CommanderSeeju
How long have you played mc?1 year
How will you help this server?Im an amazing builder and i enjoy answering questions and solving disputes as well as building new and fun places for the players
Will you abuse powers?No i will not. i have dealt with abusive admins before so i am very careful with that.
Age?16
Cracked or Premium?premium
Im applying for admin please. thank you for considering my application
06/02/2012 2:54 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
RavensFreak12
IGNRavensFreak12
How long have you played mc?Since 1.7.3
How will you help this server?I want to help out the players and help with builds
Will you abuse powers? Definitely not. I was on a server where the power was abused and it crashed becuase of it. I dont want that to happen
Age? 17
Cracked or Premium? Premium
06/02/2012 2:23 pm
Level 18 : Journeyman Cowboy
HockeyDude411
IGN: HockeyDude411
How long have you played mc? 8 Months
Age? 15
Will you abuse your powers? Not
Pls put a link to one for your builds! http://www.planetminecraft.com/project/ ... na-554843/
06/02/2012 11:34 am
kolider777
It will be on in 20 MIN
06/02/2012 11:33 am
kolider777
Phoenix u did make an aawesome house and u are an architerct already but to be head i nneed to see amazing ghtings from you!! do u have any projects?
AndButterworth Ill give you aa try but know tht my server needs advertising!!!
06/01/2012 10:32 pm
Level 9 : Apprentice Miner
Butterworth
IGN: F3LL3R
How long have you played mc? One Year
How will you help this server? By enforcing rules and standing up for those who are being abused by others.
Will you abuse powers? I hope not!
Age? 17
Cracked or Premium? Cracked. But at least I'm honest.

I would like to be a moderator on your server. I look forward to hearing from you.
thanks

-F3LL3R
06/01/2012 10:20 pm
Level 13 : Journeyman Archer
Ph0enixBlaze57
Kolider, you just saw my house right?
So can I be a builder for the server or if possible even the head builder?
06/01/2012 8:45 pm
Level 13 : Journeyman Archer
Ph0enixBlaze57
IGN:Hydrapent27
How long i have played:2 yrs
How will you help this server?:I am an excellent builder and could help build spawn
Will you abuse you powers?Never
Cracked or Premium:Premium
06/01/2012 7:44 pm
Level 43 : Master Musician
skatefreek
so...did i make it? haha

I came on and it looked like i didnt:( lol
06/01/2012 6:25 pm
kolider777
join the server
06/01/2012 4:44 pm
deathpool87
is this a staff application
IGN(In game name)ryuki9t4
How long have you played mc?over a year
How will you help this server?Well i will help the server by making it enjoyable for all players i can also find good plugins that suit the servers needs and make it even more enjoyable i will also keep order whenever i am on.
Will you abuse powers?no
Age?15
Cracked or Premium?
premium
06/01/2012 4:33 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner
mrdude05
IGN: Mrdude05

How long have you played mc: since beta

How will you help this server: any i can but i would prefer to be a mod

Will you abuse powers: no, admin abuse is what makes me rage quit most servers. i would never do this to to anyone. everyone should be able to have fun on a server.

Cracked or Premium: premium

i am a dedicated player who likes to help others and is friendly, nice, responsible, mature, and good at MC (i am not a n00b). i like to help servers grow and reach their full potential and i am willing to do any job you need.
06/01/2012 4:28 pm
kolider777
OK GUYS JOIN MY SERVER AND TELL ME WAT U WANTED TO BE I AM EXTREMLEY HAPPY TO SEE YOU GUYS THE BUILDERS THT APPLIED ARE ALL IN AND I NEED TO SEE THE ADMINS BUT THE PERSON WHO GAVE ME A WHOLE PAGE APPLICATION YOUR ACCEPTED I REALLY ENJOYED REAFDING THT!
05/31/2012 6:34 pm
Level 43 : Master Musician
skatefreek
IGN(In game name)Skatefreek
How long have you played mc?Ever since Alpha
How will you help this server?I will embrace rules and help anyone in need. I will also get my job done and get rid of hackers and griefers, depending on the rules at least haha:D!
Will you abuse powers?Definately not!XD I am admin on 6 servers:)
Age?15, almost 16(I am male)
05/31/2012 6:29 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
shepdawg15
IGN(In game name) 28379556

Applying for: Admin

Experience: so far, i have been an admin on 4 servers, a co-owner on one, and a moderator on 1. I feel like i am very experienced and I would be a great help to your server if i was accepted.

How long have you played mc? I have been playing since the beta and i LOVE THIS GAME. haha I would love to help you with this server and to make it a kick-butt awesome one to play on.

How will you help this server? I am very confident, and strong leader and I know how to help people out with problems. If people ask me questions ill always be able to answer and provide the correct amount of help. Multiplayer servers are a HUGE part of minecraft that help to make the game fun. If we can make a server that is amazingly fun to play on, that would make everyone's experience on it better.

Will you abuse powers? No. I will only use my powers for good, to control the evergrowing wave of griefers, hackers, and spammers.

Age? 15

Cracked or Premium? Premiummmm

Anything else: I am very mature for my age and I am very creative. My specialty is probably being a good leader and keeping people in line. I will follow your orders and carry them out 110%. When I put my mind to something, I accomplish with great effort.

If you would like to talk...I have skype, my skype is shepp96

Thanks!
-Shep
05/31/2012 6:26 pm
dmiller996
applying for builder
IGN: dmiller996
How long have you played mc? 19 months( 1 year 7 months)
Age? 15
Will you abuse your powers? never i only build what i want to be completed or kept for good
Pls put a link to one for your builds!
here is the link to my single player project(in progress): http://imageshack.us/homepage/?user=dmiller996

i specialize in midevil builds like: kingdoms, kingdom gates, towns, docks/port/harbors, i am a good ship builder and i like to build lots of houses and other buildings.
05/31/2012 6:24 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Architect
BenjiExplosion3164
IGN: BenjiExplosion
How long have you played mc?: Since 1.8
Age?: 10
Will you abuse your powers?: I will forget I have powers
05/31/2012 6:22 pm
Level 24 : Expert Cake
irleetness
Hello, I'm going to be using my own application today.

Hey, I'm irleetness. I'm here today to tell you about my experience, and other things.

My Experience

So, I have been staff on 11 servers. I have been head admin on one. The server that I was head admin on demoted everyone and I was switched to admin, not because of my lack of skill and effort, but because he did not trust everyone, so I was one of the few former staff to be re promoted. I have been long term admin on 5 servers, in which they have all shut down. They promoted me as one of the first, and I was the longest. I have been short term mod on 2 servers, and long term mod on 3. They have all mostly shut down, or two of their ip's have been stolen. I do not count this as staff, but I was also head builder and web developer. Web developer is when you make the forums and manage them and help advertise.

My Ideas

I have had several ideas, in which two of them were taken into consideration and turned out to be good improvements. One of the ideas I currentley have is HelpSquad, in which you get after being member for a while, or apply for it. I came up with this idea after seeing something on a different game. Of course, there should always be a head of something and such.

Ranks

Here is my idea of ranks, and how they should be in my opinion.

Owner
Co-Owner
Head admin
Admin
Head mod
Mod
Head of HelpSquad
HelpSquad Member
Member+

My Application

Here is my application, a finishing touch to my larger application. so it's like an application inside an application, funny huh?

IGN: irleetness

IRL name: Dalton

Can you help: Yes. I am starting to have more free time, seeing as its the end of the school year(almost) and I don't have anymore homework. I can be really active and help a load. My experience is a great help when it comes to solving problems, and being the bigger man in an argument.

How long can you be on a day: So, on weekends I can be on 9-12 hours. Seeing as I only have one weekend left before the end of the school year, I can be on a lot. On the few weekdays that remain, 3-5 hours. Maybe sometimes I'll stay up all night and work on it, if you would like me to .

Why should we pick you: Well, I have listed all of my things I think should be in an application. As I said earlier in my post, I have a lot of experience in being staff and builder. I am totally mature for my age, and as you can tell I have good grammar and take care in typing and being mature. I am good at redstone, and I can help with everything from building, to redstone, to setting up the forums and advertising. I have taken a lot of time to type this application, which pretty much makes it obvious that I am trustworthy, loyal, and really want the job. Once again, my experience can help a lot and maybe you should just put me on trial or test me, but I think you will find that I am the perfect staff member or helper.

I hope you enjoyed my application, pm me or comment below with your thoughts and if or not you want me on your server!

Thanks for READING!
05/31/2012 6:20 pm
rcfreud
IGN(In game name) rcfreud
How long have you played mc? 1 year
How will you help this server? Building spawn and helping others.
Will you abuse powers? No.
Age? 15
Looking to be staff. Admin or Mod.

I have skype and I can send you some buildings from my server.
05/31/2012 6:17 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
n00bl
IGN: n00bl
How long have you played mc? a year
Age? 10(it will not hinder the work)
Will you abuse your powers? NO!
Cracked or Premium? Cracked
I want to be builder and architect
05/31/2012 5:57 pm
kolider777
ARRY TRY NOW CUZ I HAD TO RESTART MY COMPUTER
05/31/2012 5:56 pm
Level 14 : Journeyman Fisherman
KittenOwnage
Dosent even work -_-
05/31/2012 5:51 pm
kolider777
OK kitten i will give you one chance and one chance only the ip is 24.184.198.109
05/31/2012 5:50 pm
Level 14 : Journeyman Fisherman
KittenOwnage
KittenOwnage
Half a year
By protecting the rules and its people.
Negative
Premium

(Op)
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024