New server need staff

umbreon_moom's Avatar umbreon_moom3/9/14 11:08 am
3/10/2014 5:04 pm
FuzionPVPServer's Avatar FuzionPVPServer
Hello I am co-owner slivis and I am posting this for the owner We need 6 mods and 2 admins

Here is the app:
Ign:
Experience:
Are you good at breaking up fights: (You're stupid, no you are)
Will you listen to the members?: (He is griefing ban him(Listening as in not ignoring chat))
How do you deal with griefing:
Why do you want this job:
Why do you think we will give this job to you:
umbreon_moom
Level 30 : Artisan Dragonborn

Create an account or sign in to comment.

03/09/2014 4:18 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
almondcraft
Hey i need a builder hit me up!! my server is almondcraft.tk
03/10/2014 4:28 pm
umbreon_moom
Please don't advertise
03/09/2014 4:05 pm
Level 8 : Apprentice Network
FuzionPVPServer
Can you add me on skype legendarypvpsuperbrian12
03/10/2014 4:28 pm
umbreon_moom
You weren't accepted!!!!
03/10/2014 5:04 pm
FuzionPVPServer
For what you just sayed wha and that just does not make any sence
Please tell me in a pm the reason for not accepting me
as a staff because your reason is kinda ????
03/09/2014 2:08 pm
nolongeractive
Ign: bluebouncybubble
Experience: Been a builder/helper on a server, builder/helper/admin on a server which got hacked recently, in a process to possibly be on a build team.
Are you good at breaking up fights: (You're stupid, no you are): I have had experience like this on previous servers, and it has usually worked. If I cannot solve it, I am always willing to turn to someone else if necessary.
Will you listen to the members?: (He is griefing ban him(Listening as in not ignoring chat)): I would listen to the members, and checking out any problems, although if they are saying ban/mute him, I will always look into why they want him banned/muted before making a decision on what to do.
How do you deal with griefing: When it is someone griefing someone else, I will confirm want has been lost, return the appropriate items, and decide on the correct punishment for the griefer. If it is grifing of the server, say someone hacked and removed spawn, I would try and find out who did it, then make sure the owners know. However, in the situations where this is not possible, I would turn to the owners, and let them decide what to do.
Why do you want this job: I would like this job because I enjoy helping others, and I would be loyal to the server. I would like to help a server which is active, and is a fairly popular one.
Why do you think we will give this job to you: I have a lot to offer, and I have experience. I am mature but still have fun while helping on the server. I would like to be an admin as a first choice, mod as a second choice. Thank you very much for your time, and I hope you consider me. Thank you very much, again, and I hope you can get back to me soon. Could I also have the IP to the server?
Thanks,
bluebouncybubble/ ellthecat on skyp
03/09/2014 2:49 pm
umbreon_moom
PERFECT THAT ILL CHECK IF THEY ARE GRIEFING OR NOT SEALED THE DEAL!
AMAZING APP I THINK YOU COULD BE ADMIN!
03/09/2014 3:44 pm
nolongeractive
Thanks
03/09/2014 2:04 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
ZombiePhantomhive
Can you please check out my application?
03/09/2014 2:47 pm
umbreon_moom
Sorry you weren't accepted
03/09/2014 12:10 pm
FuzionPVPServer
Could you please give me the ip addres of the server in a private emessage
03/09/2014 11:51 am
FuzionPVPServer
was it a nice app
./me Yes
03/09/2014 12:05 pm
umbreon_moom
WHA!
03/09/2014 11:55 am
umbreon_moom
WHA!
03/09/2014 11:59 am
FuzionPVPServer
Can you give me the ip addres of the server please ?
03/09/2014 11:49 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
Fuzion78
did you send the ip
through the PMC private message?
03/09/2014 11:50 am
umbreon_moom
1 sec
03/09/2014 11:48 am
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner
anonpmc1086586
[deleted]
03/09/2014 11:48 am
anonpmc1086586
[deleted]
03/09/2014 11:40 am
FuzionPVPServer
Ign:superbrian12
Experience: I have been a admin at gmtsociety and earthcraft , Helper on intensepvp,montypvp, Owner on my own server which i gave away
Are you good at breaking up fights: (You're stupid, no you are) Yes i can stop that i have lots of players who did that to eachother and that was annoying
Will you listen to the members?: (He is griefing ban him(Listening as in not ignoring chat)) Yes i will check it out since my server got griefed to hell literly
How do you deal with griefing: I will rollback the griefing and ban the griefers whit the reason griefing this person its building but first check who owns the plac
Why do you want this job: Becuz i love to help servers out and people to make the server and the full community alot better by banning griefers and beeing a good staff
Why do you think we will give this job to you: Becuz i have lots of expierience in beeing staff and love to help communitys out and getting the server a good reputation even if the server doesent get populair it will always be a good time to be on the server
03/09/2014 11:49 am
umbreon_moom
Wha?
03/09/2014 11:40 am
umbreon_moom
Oh ok
we will get the ip to you
03/09/2014 11:38 am
anonpmc1086586
[deleted]
03/09/2014 11:47 am
umbreon_moom
Mod!
03/09/2014 11:37 am
Brickbuilder777
We are working on the ranks currently, i am new to the whole groupmanager stuff so itll be a while
We also have coreprotect
03/09/2014 11:36 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
ZombiePhantomhive
Ign: CandyEatingHell
Skype: agnisatan69 (I made it when I was in a really really good mood)
Experience: l've been admin on my friend's server, it's currently private now.
Are you good at breaking up fights: When there are fights I often just mute the one who started it.
Will you listen to the members?: I will, I often watch the chat to see if anyone is in need!
How do you deal with griefing: the /co rollback command! (and ofc do /co i to see who did it and ban him)
Why do you want this job: For the experience, so I can learn how to deal with things and learn how to admin properly!
Why do you think we will give this job to you: because I am a very fun person, but I can also be very serious if needed.
03/09/2014 11:34 am
Fuzion78
umbreon_moom
Fuzion78ign:Fuzion78
Experience:I also used to co-own a server before and im a really skilled builder and would like to help out i also used to own a server before but could never make it public so i had to give that a rest but yeah i have been builder mod op admin any staff you could think of i have been
Are you good at breaking up fights: (You're stupid, no you are): Never actually had to but i think i could
Will you listen to the members?: (He is griefing ban him): I will listen to what they have to say but i will start off with a warning
How do you deal with griefing: a warning once. mute second. third is kick and finally temp ban
Why do you want this job: i just want a decent server to help out for once
Why do you think we will give this job to you: Well i dont think you will but i am a good builder so if you need me then you will give me the job if you dont you wont

Sorry my post didn't get to you you are Mod you were added on skype by thebrickbuilder thought you knew sorry lol

Its fine thank you and if it was sent by skype i didnt get it because im having a problem on it i cant fix and i dont recieve or send anything on it but thank you again for accept it you can pm me the ip?
03/09/2014 11:32 am
umbreon_moom
Fuzion78ign:Fuzion78
Experience:I also used to co-own a server before and im a really skilled builder and would like to help out i also used to own a server before but could never make it public so i had to give that a rest but yeah i have been builder mod op admin any staff you could think of i have been
Are you good at breaking up fights: (You're stupid, no you are): Never actually had to but i think i could
Will you listen to the members?: (He is griefing ban him): I will listen to what they have to say but i will start off with a warning
How do you deal with griefing: a warning once. mute second. third is kick and finally temp ban
Why do you think we will give this job to you: Well i dont think you will but i am a good builder so if you need me then you will give me the job if you dont you wont

Sorry my post didn't get to you you are Mod you were added on skype by thebrickbuilder thought you knew sorry lol
03/09/2014 11:28 am
Level 4 : Apprentice Network
TheHunterOfMinecraft
IGN: LightningBeach
Skype; (I'd prefer you give me yours first for personal security reasons)
Experience: I used to be staff on some of my friends servers but they don't run theirs any more so I'm out of a job, I have been staff on Minecraft Classic servers though and know a lot of the commands, I can and will build anything you want, I will also do anything that is requested of me.
Are you good at breaking up fights: (Your stupid, no you are) Never had to but I could if it ever happened and I could definitely get them to shut up.
Will you listen to the members: Yes I will always give them a warm welcome and ask if they need any help, if they have any problems I'll be happy to listen and try to sort them out.
How do you deal with griefing: I say, he is griefing he doesn't deserve and obviously doesn't want to be part of this server so just ban him or ban his IP.
Why do you want this job: I haven't visited your server yet but I'm sure you have a great server with supportive staff and even more supportive players I'd like the opportunity to help out and give your server the attention it needs and deserves,, and I want to help out a server that for once has some staff on most of the time and isn't more abandoned than a catacomb.
Why do you think we will give this job to you: Because with my help I can help your server get more popular by advertising (I'm quite good at it) and you can have a happier time playing.
PS: Please PM me the IP if you accept my application.
03/09/2014 11:29 am
TheHunterOfMinecraft
I just saw the thing about no adverting sorry about that.
03/09/2014 11:27 am
Fuzion78
was my app overlooked or something
03/09/2014 11:28 am
TheHunterOfMinecraft
If it was then I hope they don't do the same to mine.
03/09/2014 11:26 am
umbreon_moom
TylanmoranIgn: tylanmoran
Experience: played mc for two years, staff on some servers, and owned a server for a while
Are you good at breaking up fights: I'll just probably say stop
Will you listen to the members?: yes, 200 years ago that's what they would do by if anyone seemed to be doing something bad they would execute the person so I do NOT want to repeat history
How do you deal with griefing: Well however u want me to deal with it because sometimes its a grief server and other times it is not.
Why do you want this job: Its fun to help out on mc servers. I never be annoying and go on the newest server and say, "I WANT OP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" yeah and also I really don't see the need to even giving me commands I just more want to check the server every week or so and maybe advertise the server or I don't no.
Why do you think we will give this job to you: Because your in need for admin

We are in need (ps: You're*)
Do not advertise our server
We may give you mod
03/09/2014 11:20 am
PMCPlayer123
x
03/09/2014 11:16 am
Level 32 : Artisan Architect
deadbuilder_1
Ign: onocool
Experience: Much
Are you good at breaking up fights: (You're stupid, no you are) I believe that if it is something as minor as that they can deal with it themselves I won't butt in until it gets out of hand.
Will you listen to the members?: (He is griefing ban him) Only if "he" is actually breaking a ban-able rule
How do you deal with griefing: Do you have core protect, Log block, big bother etc... ?
Why do you want this job: I enjoy helping people
Why do you think we will give this job to you: Because I am mature and can help a lot on the server
03/09/2014 11:18 am
umbreon_moom
Coreprotect and what is your skype specify
03/09/2014 11:11 am
Fuzion78
ign:Fuzion78
Are you good at breaking up fights: (You're stupid, no you are): Never actually had to but i think i could tell them to stop and act there age or they will get muted from chat.
Will you listen to the members?: (He is griefing ban him): I will listen to what they have to say but i will start off with a warning first and if it continues it can lead to temp ban
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome