New server NEED STAFF SO APPLY!!!!!!

ArtOfBeauty's Avatar ArtOfBeauty10/11/13 1:22 am
10/11/2013 12:48 pm
sury1234's Avatar sury1234
Hey guys. Whatsssss uuuuuupp.... -_- . Anyways. My IGN is zariako. I am the co-owner of a great new server. (releasing to public tomorrow) We want to start the server with a full staff or at least a decent amount of helpers so we are not geting annoying requests for staff all the time or so you can help us control the croud. Currently the only positions taken is OWNER (OVS) Co-Owner- (me!!!) Head-Mod. So as you can see there is plenty of room left so apply now BE THE FIRST!!!

APPLICATION

Skype name:(Not optional)
Can you donate?(Optional but very good on your odds, not that we're suffering)
How long have you been playing?
Do you know how to build well?
Are you Freaking awesome beyond believe?(Not optional)
How long can you play?
Do you know how to control a crowd?
ArtOfBeauty
Level 16 : Journeyman Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

10/11/2013 12:48 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
sury1234
Hey There,
IGN: ProMCKingz (Premium)
Skype name: ProMCKingz
Can you donate? Sorry not currently, because i can't afford to, but maybe later
How long have you been playing? I have been playing for 3 years
Do you know how to build well? I can build very good, i have built maps in the past, which have had over 500 downloads!
Are you Freaking awesome beyond believe? No, I mean nobody is....
How long can you play? I can play from 3/4-8
Do you know how to control a crowd? Yes, because I have been a server owner before, of a server called Appum and Co-Owner in the same server. To see server google/youtube "Appsum Server" and you will see me as co-owner in one of the videos. I have also been admin twice, and Co-Owner once more including Appsum. And I am currently also a Trailer Admin on a server, which the ip is:198.245.71.200:25565.
Thanks,
ProMCKingz,
10/11/2013 11:39 am
Level 46 : Master Bunny
randomjunglecreeper
IGN: JungleCreeper
Skype Name: jensvanlaere
Can you donate? Nope,
I have been playing since 1.1 Beta update, so i have good experience.
Well people have been telling me that i build good, so i guess i do.
I hope i am Freaking Awsome...
I can play a few hours per day
Yeah, i know how to control crowds, i have done it many times in TF2 servers and ther isnt that big difference i suppose

If u accept me, please send a mail to my PMC profile, so i wont decline if u directly send me a friend req to my Skype
10/11/2013 11:32 am
Level 1 : New Miner
xl_TROLL_lx
Co-owner App

IGN: xl_TROLL_lx

Skype name:(Not optional) Chrissawyer97

Can you donate?(Optional but very good on your odds, not that we're suffering) I can donate a bit at the end of every month and maybe extra in between

How long have you been playing? Since just after beta, Jan 2011

Do you know how to build well? Yes, i can build cool spawns and stuff, i can send pics

Are you Freaking awesome beyond believe?(Not optional) No, i'm not vein. I can build, i know all the commands to world edit and most other general plugins, i can make worlds and portals, i'm friendly, trustworthy, mature (but i can still have fun) I am experienced and dedicated to good servers.

How long can you play? Probably over 6 hours a day on school days, if time zones are a problem i stay up later

Do you know how to control a crowd? I would mute everyone and say in chat why everyone is muted, un mute them after a few seconds and if anyone carries on i will kick then temp ban then talk to you about permanently banning them.

Extras: I have been mod and admin (and equal high ranks) on many servers and i was recently a co-owner on a server: http://spartan-pvp.enjin.com/ , but the owners were unreliable and kept OPing griefers, then it got hacked so it was shut down. I'm still marked as co-owner.

Thank you for your time.
10/11/2013 11:22 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
lalaland30000
Ign:lalaland3000

How To Contact You: Bob.pan2 I have no mic though sorry

Experience With Being Co_Owner+: I have been co-owner once before but we were building a huge server then when we finished the owner just left and did not talk to anyone so I would love to be one again

How Long Have You Been Playing Minecraft: I have been playing minecraft for 2 years now and know almost everything about it I love the game and play a lot

How Long Can You Play A Day: I can play everyday for 2-3h I could also stay on longer if it is needed

How Good Are You At Building: I am very good in my opinnion I can build lots of different styles like: Medievil,modern

Why Do You Want This Position: Because Im kind, Trustworthy, Loyal and all around a nice person. I think staff these days abuse there powers to much they ban you for nothing and they think they can do what ever they want. I want to have a server that is dedicated and chooses the right people for the job and have fun playing with others

What Would You Do If Someone Hacked: first of all I would find out if there were any witnesses to this hacking. Second of all I would see if they actually hacked. Third I would kick them. If they did it again temp Ban 24 hours And Again ban 6 months and if they come back and do it again ip ban.

What Would You Do With Spammers: Well first of all I would kick them, Second I would mute them 5 mins, Third Temp ban 1 Hour, Fourth Ip Ban

Thank you for reading add me on skype and we could talk
10/11/2013 9:45 am
Level 1 : New Network
hbkung
IGN: hbkung
Skype name:(Not optional)
Can you donate? No srry
How long have you been playing? about 2 years
Do you know how to build well? kinda
Are you Freaking awesome beyond believe? Yea
How long can you play? 1-4 hours
Do you know how to control a crowd? Yea kinda
10/11/2013 9:42 am
rockinauzzie99
IGN: Rockinauzzie99
Skype name:(Not optional) austiniscool4
Can you donate?(Optional but very good on your odds, not that we're suffering) Yes I Can!!
How long have you been playing? Quite a while, not sure exactly but probably about about a year and a half.
Do you know how to build well? Yes very well, I also know world edit
Are you Freaking awesome beyond believe?(Not optional) YES!!!! I FREAKING AM!
How long can you play? About 2-4 hours everyday on weekdays, and about 6-8 hours a day on weekends.
Do you know how to control a crowd? Yes I certainly do, you need to know how to, to be an admin on a server.
10/11/2013 9:37 am
Roffel_waffal
IGN: Roffelwaffal
Skype name:(Not optional) Epicweazle
Can you donate?(Optional but very good on your odds, not that we're suffering) occasionally
How long have you been playing? roughly 3 and a half years
Do you know how to build well? Yes i can build exceptionally well as I've been told
Are you Freaking awesome beyond believe?(Not optional) i have been told this by many people
How long can you play? weekdays 6am-8am and 3:30pm - 9pm and on weekends it varies pretty much 9am-9pm
Do you know how to control a crowd? yes i have had quite a lot of experience with large crowds and how to deal with them
10/11/2013 2:49 am
Level 38 : Artisan Caveman
jakesoboy01
IGN: jakesoboy
Skype name:(Not optional) flyingwalrus509
Can you donate?(Optional but very good on your odds, not that we're suffering) Sadly I cannot
How long have you been playing? lol not that long, since 1.5.2
Do you know how to build well? Yes I do, I also just build whatever
Are you Freaking awesome beyond believe?(Not optional) nope. I AM A SEXY AS HELL PERSON WHO CAN TAME THE AWESOMENESS OF CHUCK NORRIS!
How long can you play? 1 - 4 hours everyday
Do you know how to control a crowd? Yes I do I have enough staff experience to know how to crowd control.
10/11/2013 2:13 am
Level 13 : Journeyman Architect
Dragonix12
O and:
Can you donate?(Optional but very good on your odds, not that we're suffering): I wish I could by my parents never let me donate to "strangers"
10/11/2013 2:12 am
Level 13 : Journeyman Architect
Dragonix12
IGN: qwerty12030
Skype name:(Not optional) racinggamerfail
Can you donate?(Optional but very good on your odds, not that we're suffering)
How long have you been playing?: for about 2 years
Do you know how to build well?: YES(Do not look at my PMC channel for builds, those were my horrible builds 1 year ago, im wwaaayyy better now).
Are you Freaking awesome beyond believe?(Not optional): Yes..:p
How long can you play?: Hmm...about 1 hr or more
Do you know how to control a crowd?: Yes, since I am staff for many of my friend's friend's servers.
10/11/2013 2:01 am
Level 8 : Apprentice Unicorn
matthewLUVZmen
IGN: matthewLUVZmen(made it in fifth grade)
Skype name:(Not optional) tyler.schneider26
Can you donate?(Optional but very good on your odds, not that we're suffering) i can eventually (getting a job soon)
How long have you been playing? 5= years
Do you know how to build well? yes i do, especially when im with a group
Are you Freaking awesome beyond believe?(Not optional) yes i am
How long can you play? 3-5 hours on weekdays
5= hours on weekdays
Do you know how to control a crowd? yes i do
10/11/2013 1:51 am
Level 30 : Artisan Dragonborn
is_there
Hello my name is Johny (is_there) is my ign, I have been playing mine craft almost 1 year now, I have built on a couple less popular servers. I have been Mod, Officer, Builder, Lead builder on multiple servers, I would like to apply for builder, mod or admin on your server, I build small or large structures with ease. I can spend 1-12 hours a day on mine craft. My Skype (furufurupewpew) but i don't tend to be on Skype much.
I do donate to most server, I can control a crowd and I am awesome beyond all belief.

Examples of some of my builds:

http://www.planetminecraft.com/member/is_there/
10/11/2013 1:40 am
Level 13 : Journeyman Modder
ebrbrbbrbrb
IGN: ampenergy33
Skype name:(Not optional) ampenergy33
Can you donate?(Optional but very good on your odds, not that we're suffering) Sometimes. I recently got 50 dollars so I may spend it.
How long have you been playing? About 2 years.
Do you know how to build well? Indeed.
Are you Freaking awesome beyond believe?(Not optional) Not very sure. I've been told yes.
How long can you play? Practically everyday. Homework from chemistry has got me up till about 5-6 PM. Then I can play until 10 PM.
Do you know how to control a crowd? Yup. Thats one of the main reasons there are staff right?
10/11/2013 1:35 am
Level 5 : Apprentice Explorer
minecraft-maniac10
IGN: luke416312
Skype name:(Not optional) luke.todd.nz
Can you donate?(Optional but very good on your odds, not that we're suffering) sorry no
How long have you been playing? a good few years
Do you know how to build well? yep pretty well
Are you Freaking awesome beyond believe?(Not optional) umm yeah?
How long can you play? wednesdays and every second weekend at the moment but in a few months ill be able to play a lot more
Do you know how to control a crowd? kind of but im not a professional

Thanks! (i dont go on skype often but ill go on when told)
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome