New server need staff APPLY NOW!!!!

Minerftw's Avatar Minerftw1/31/13 9:08 pm
1 emeralds 201 7
2/4/2013 5:42 pm
supermephils's Avatar supermephils
I am making a new server and I need a staff its a factions Pvp server so apply no before all spots are closed.

Positions:
2 Admins
2 Mods

Application:
Position you are applying for:
Past Experience:
Why should you be chosen:
Minerftw
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

02/04/2013 5:42 pm
supermephils
Application: Hello My Name is Cameron and I am intrigued at your offer for staff and would like to take into the opportunity so here is the required forms you require from me
Position you are applying for: Admin
Past Experience: I've been set the position owner on 2 servers but I don't officially own them
Why should you be chosen: I am great with commands and plugins and I am a astoundingly good builder
Thank you for taking the time to read this and here's some other info
IGN: Mephils
Thanks have a good day

~Cameron
01/31/2013 11:09 pm
higheat65
Position: Admin
My IGN is higheat65, so is my Skype.
I have tons of past experience, I am mod on 3 servers currently and have been admin on 2 that have been closed. I know world edit cOmmands. I know most OP commands, and do not abuse power.
I should be chosen because I have good experience, knowledge of factiOns and commands, I know world edits, I do not abuse, and because I love to have fun on servers and help build.
01/31/2013 10:28 pm
Level 12 : Journeyman Warrior
Titanium_Lady
Application:

Position you are applying for: Admin

Past Experience: i have been staff on a couple servers and i am going to possibly be the head admin on an upcoming server

Why should you be chosen: well i am a very dedicated worker. i am mature but i also like to laugh a lot. i do as i am told and don't ask questions unless i have to. i will help anyone who needs or asks for it and i swear not to ever abuse my power
01/31/2013 9:59 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
Geico10
Position you are applying for:Admin
Past Experience: admin, head mod, and mod
Why should you be chosen: im nice, organized, and im fun to be with i am funny and also very respectful. -hope i get admin
01/31/2013 9:57 pm
Painer88
Position: Mod or admin, either is fine
Past Experience: I've been a mod on one server before, but the server got reset and then went down, so i'm looking for a new server.
Why i should be chosen: I have a lot of free time, I can be on from 3:30 PM to about 9:00 PM. I'm good with commands and being fair also.

Thanks for reading
01/31/2013 9:53 pm
LiteralBeast
Hey, your server sounds fun.
I'm not picky about the position I get, but I think anyone who applies wants to be an admin.
My Skype is Neurosage, so is my IGN in Minecraft.
I've been admin of 10+ servers, all of which were in beta, and are now down, so I'm looking for a new server
I think I would be a good admin/mod because I love Minecraft and love contributing to the community. I have a lot of experience with faction servers as well. EDIT: I can be on on weekends 10 am to 6 pm, and weekdays 3-5 pm.
Thank you!
01/31/2013 9:16 pm
Kizzy1928
Position you are applying for: Admin or mod i dont mind either
Skype: i do have one i would rather not say it publicly so if you do want me ill give it to u then
Past Experience: i dont have any past experence but that is why i would like to start, im fair but not a pushover and im good at inforcing rules
Why should you be chosen: because even if i dont have much experence im still good with rules and fair, i can get on almost all of the time (i do have school though) but i get out at 2:30 and can stay on untill the latest being 12pm and im nomally not all that busy on the weekends, please consider me and thank you for reading this

~~~thanks Amelia
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome