New Server - Need staff to help setup and run it

Xbox Uno7/20/19 3:02 pm
1 emeralds 136 5
7/21/2019 7:33 am
Xbox Uno
IP - Unocraft.MC.GG

I've just started up a new server and I'm looking for a team of people to help build and run the server, ill be making people staff within the next few hours as I don't have much spare time as I have a full time job.

I will be needing the following ranks

Developer X 1

Responsible for troubleshooting and setting up new plugins, this role won't be too demanding as I have knowledge from running servers in the past and I will help out most the time.

Senior Admin X 1

Responsible for running the server whilst I'm not around, you will also be in-charge of all staff so promotions and demotions are in your hand (Other staff will also be able to vote for promotions and demotions but senior admin and owner have the final say)

Admin X 4

Responsible for keeping the server running smoothly, banning rule breakers, expanding the server by building new towns, malls etc and various other jobs.

Moderator X 6

Mostly responsible for helping players and dealing with rule breakers, will be required to help setup shops etc when opening new areas on the server

Helper (No maximum amount)

Helpers will just be helping other players out, will also have access to commands like /mute and /jail incase people play up
Posted by avatar
Xbox Uno
Level 10 : Journeyman Explorer