New server needs ALL Staff!

zombkllr's Avatar zombkllr6/15/15 4:14 pm
6/15/2015 8:19 pm
Wifi90876's Avatar Wifi90876
Welcome to AnimusCraft

Hello, My name is Austin (AnimusFallen) I have recently thinking about buying/renting Minecraft Server. I am wanting to buy one BUT before I do I want to recruit some staff before I buy the server. I am in need of the following staff positions.

These are the staff I need

Helper < 5
Moderator < 3
Admin < 2
Head-Admin < 1
Manager < 1
Builder < 5
Head-Builder < 3

Here is what I want. (NEEDED)

GFX Designer
Website Creator
Youtuber
Advertiser.

Staff Application

Click to reveal
IGN:​
Why you would like to join the staff team?​
What makes you different from others?​
How long will you play a day?​
What experience do you have with servers?
What could you bring to the server?
Anything else you want to add?

Builder Application:

Click to reveal
Ingame name:
Obedience on a scale of 1-10:
Experience:
Proof of experience(I.e photos):
Any past offences:
Reasons you should be builder:
Any extra things you want to add:

If you are wanting to become a youtuber or anything from the NEEDED Category than please Add me on skype @ Austin.Dewey3
zombkllr
Level 5 : Apprentice Explorer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

06/15/2015 8:19 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Wifi90876
IGN:​ Wifi90876
Why you would like to join the staff team?​ i have been bored latley i used to own 4 servers but they have been slow latley
What makes you different from others?​ i just like helping people
How long will you play a day?​ anywhere from 5-15 hours a day
What experience do you have with servers? owned like 4
What could you bring to the server?im good with running servers like plugins and im ok at building
Anything else you want to add? i do youtube and i can make a website for you if you would like my websites i run: wifi90876.com, and lambeauners.com
06/15/2015 8:12 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
AwkwardGhosty
Ingame name: AwkwardGhosty

Respectfullness on a scale of 1-10: 10

Obedience on a scale of 1-10: 10

Experience: Head-Builder on two servers, Builder on 7

Proof of experience(I.e photos): http://imgur.com/a/CNFYz

Any past offences: Nope

Reasons you should be builder: I feel like I should become builder, because I am a very well experienced builder and I am pretty good at building. You need a server built, and I can help provide you the help.

Any extra things you want to add: Not really, but please don't deny me because of my age. Also, I am applying for Head-Builder, but I will accept normal builder. But I would like to be Head-Builder more.
06/15/2015 7:51 pm
Level 23 : Expert Mage
TDCR
IGN:​ TeamAlliance
Why you would like to join the staff team?​ I am always looking to help with this kind of stuff. I do have some experience
What makes you different from others?​ I am great with people and their needs.
How long will you play a day?​ about 2-4 hours a day
What experience do you have with servers? I have been a builder on servers and also admin
What could you bring to the server? My expertise
Anything else you want to add? I would like to be a moderator or admin.
Maturity level (1-10) 10
06/15/2015 7:39 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner
anonpmc1907681
[deleted]
06/15/2015 7:32 pm
RatedShadow
IGN:​ RatedShadow

Why you would like to join the staff team?​ I think I could really help out with the server as I do know how to attract people and help make rules and stuff but I think the only thing im TERRIBLE with is redstone

What makes you different from others?​ im friendly as heck and I don't just get mad easily unless its like "IF YOU DONT DO THIS ILL DDOS YOU" if its like that ill get very mad at the person

How long will you play a day?​ 4-10 hours a day

What experience do you have with servers? ive been all ranks at leave 10 times each

What could you do to the server to make it better? (I changed the question a bit, sorry, didn't understand it at first) I could make people stop fights and get rid of those darm trouble makers

Anything else you want to add? im trying to get head admin.. sorry if im asking too much

(adding a question)

maturity 1-10? (im getting my friend to do this, she has seen me as staff) 10 on servers, though off server you may see her as like -9999999999999999999999
06/15/2015 6:41 pm
JbJones1223
Ingame name: Jubbag
Respectfullness on a scale of 1-10: 10
Obedience on a scale of 1-10: 10
Experience: 3+ years on minecraft, been a builder for many successful servers
Proof of experience(I.e photos): Sorry, my computer was lost and so were the screenshots
Any past offences: None
Reasons you should be builder: Im a great builder and a great person
Any extra things you want to add: I have another friend who would like to join, he is a builder as well
06/15/2015 6:35 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Network
Eatshit
IGN:​ Floodedclient37
Why you would like to join the staff team?​ - I have a weird thing for helping people, and being staff would be awesome for that.
What makes you different from others?​ - I'm pretty good with people, plugins, and I don't quit when it comes to things that I need to do.
How long will you play a day?​ - Usually around 4-5 hours, but there will be periods of time that I wont be around, which I'll always give warning for.
What experience do you have with servers? - Owned my own server a while ago, co-owned another that did pretty well, and I've been a mod on a few.
What could you bring to the server? - Laughs, leadership, and lots of dedication.
Anything else you want to add? - This is an application for Admin, but I'm cool with anything else you'd need.
06/15/2015 6:33 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Network
wpd123
Position: Manager or Head-Admin Would be nice

IGN:​ wpd1234

Why you would like to join the staff team?​I really just want to help build an amazing community from all aspects including staff management and server management to just plain helping out people.

What makes you different from others?​ My experience and Expertise

How long will you play a day?​ 6-8 hours

What experience do you have with servers?I used to host a server at my house and it went very well but eventually I had to devote time to school as my grades we're faltering ... cant have too many c's. I've been around MC since alpha and if you can name a staff position... odds are I've held it at some point. Typically servers I've worked with all ended up failing due to an absent owner and low player count. I can't lie... I've been absent from minecraft for 6 months now... really since last summer and I feel that I can now be more committed to you as I've matured. In my prime I could do permissions and configure almost any plugin. I also had an extensive knowledge of commands including permissions and world edit in game commands which I'm sure will comeback within a week or so. And finally I'm also experienced with remote server management and console operations.

What could you bring to the server?I can promise to give my commitment, time, expertise, and help to build one of the best minecraft communities. I can also bring my experience and expertise in management to your server. I can distribute fair, appropriate, and equal punishments for actions that are prohibited in the server rules.:I really just want to help build an amazing community from all aspects including staff management and server management to just plain helping out people.

Anything else you want to add?Also Sorry if i dont get back to you immediately, (should be able to respond in like 15 minutes) I was helping build a FedEx Website with my dad... he's a lead Web developer for fedex and I'm a Web consultant for fedex, but right now we are having a few technical glitches. Furthermore, thank you for letting me apply and I will graciously accept any position I am given. I understand high level positions require trust and if i haven't earned it yet or made you feel comfortable about myself I will strive to please you and still achieve my position goal.
06/15/2015 6:27 pm
Euras
IGN:​ Anex

Position: Manager

Why you would like to join the staff team?​ I find that after 5 years of playing Minecraft, my time is better spent helping new players as appose to playing.

What makes you different from others?​ I am loyal, I have the experience and I can manage people and a server with great ease and patience.

How long will you play a day?​ Around 10-15 hours (I'm unemployed )

What experience do you have with servers? I have previously staffed over 5 servers aswell as owning 2 servers myself, I have moderated 2 servers, administrated 1 server and managed 2 servers, so I'm not short on experience.

What could you bring to the server? I can bring a sense of control to the server with a vast field of skills and quality's such as patience, humor and common knowledge about Minecraft it's self, backed up with years of experience.

Anything else you want to add?
Remember to check your PMs for my Skype and thank you for reading.
06/15/2015 6:12 pm
krizzy02
IGN:​krizzy02

Position: Head-Admin

Why you would like to join the staff team?​ Ive always been a great addition to staff on servers. I prefer to be an admin because I have great skills when handling situations in the server.

What makes you different from others?​ I'm never lazy. I know alot of people get lazy when it comes to handling situations between people in the server, or they feel like its a petty situation not worth arguing with them to figure it out. I feel every situation that comes up is worth taking the time out to solve.

How long will you play a day?​ Im on 24/7. This is what i do everyday.

What experience do you have with servers? I have experience with being an owner, admin, mod, and even helper on previous servers.

What could you bring to the server? Well...for starters, I am available 24/7. I can give out my number if needed to be able to hop on the server whenever you request. Now...when it comes to server responsibilities, I dont settle for less. What i mean by that is i dont and wont give up easily. Some people would get tired of dealing with a situation but not I. I will work at the problem until its fixed, but non the less, will not cause additional problems in the process. As you can see, My special powers on minecraft are farming and barning. Thats what i do, its what im good at, My motto is and will always be, "I dont want you to focus on the basic needs of life such as eating and transportation, I can handle that for you, you need to focus on killing and exploring and expanding your homes". Im a supportive type player meaning i put the people that look up to me and the people on the server before i put myself. I will be on half a heart and still feed you before i feed myself. I would love to become admin because i am very responsible when it comes to admin duties. I do not take drama and i am open to any ones idea's. Ive been playing minecraft for about 4 years, so i know pretty much of everything. Please consider me as being your Head Admin and i guarantee you will not regret it.!

Anything else you want to add? No
06/15/2015 5:59 pm
Level 1 : New Network
IisDev
IGN: HardCoreMiner00
Why you would like to join the staff team?​ I would like to join the staff team because I like helping other people out and giving a little bit of my time to make stuff right for people who are trying to enjoy it.
What makes you different from others?​ What makes me different from others is that i have natural talent with computers and programming.
How long will you play a day?​ Maybe 3-6 Hours
What experience do you have with servers? I have developer experience with other servers.
What could you bring to the server? I can bring the power of developing to the server as i can manage plugins and resolve issues with the server. I can also do permissions if needed.
Anything else you want to add? No
06/15/2015 5:35 pm
Tiszon
Ingame name:ghostgamer1324
Respectfullness on a scale of 1-10:9
Obedience on a scale of 1-10:8
Experience:10
Proof of experience(I.e photos):sorry no photos but I do build things
Any past offences:none
Reasons you should be builder:I can help make warps builds and rwdstone
Any extra things you want to add:I have built many creations for me and my friends to play
06/15/2015 4:49 pm
Level 26 : Expert Architect
Sakleysi
IGN:​ MrCloneHero
Why you would like to join the staff team?​ I would like to join the staff team because I enjoy helping others when it comes to making/moderating servers.
What makes you different from others?​ I am able to work well under pressure and I am good at handling people that cause problems.
How long will you play a day?​ I will play as long as I am needed and have available time.
What experience do you have with servers? I have owned several servers and I make small servers in my free time. I have also been staff on several servers. The latest server I have been staff on was called CrimsonSkylands and I was admin and had played for over a year. I lost the position when the server changed owners and he decided to get a completely fresh staff team.
What could you bring to the server? I can bring creativeness into the server and I am also a pretty good builder.
Anything else you want to add? Nope
06/15/2015 4:53 pm
zombkllr
Accepted added on skype
06/15/2015 4:43 pm
zombkllr
still need staff
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024