New Server Needs All Types Of Staff Members

magicfellow8's Avatar magicfellow810/31/15 3:42 pm
11/3/2015 3:39 am
Lietrax's Avatar Lietrax
I need all types of staff mostly developers.

Application Format

Click to reveal
Application Format:

Your Current Username:
Your Previous Usernames (If any):
Your timezone:
Any way to contact you:
Your age:
Have you applied for
staff before?
Have you ever been banned before? If so, why? Explain with detail
(and be honest).
What qualities do you believe you can bring to the staff team?
Why do you want to become staff?
Tell us why
we should consider you over the other applicants.
Do you have any past experience in moderation?
What times are you available to be online, and how many hours per day can you contribute?
Include any
upcoming holidays or prior commitments (School, work, college, sports etc) that will make you unavailable over the next
few months.
Have you got anything else to add?
magicfellow8
Level 1 : New Explorer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

11/03/2015 3:39 am
Lietrax
Your Current Username:Lietrax
Your Previous Usernames (If any):lietrax
Your timezone:GMT (UK)
Your age: 14
Have you applied for staff before? Yes, but not for this server
(and be honest). No, I have not been banned from any server
What qualities do you believe you can bring to the staff team? I have a good sense of humor, so it won't get boring with me around, I'm pretty mature for my age, but may mess around a bit, but can help a lot when it comes to it, I can/will stay there until the problem is fixed
Why do you want to become staff? Because I have a lot of experience with servers, being a co-owner and an owner myself, I think I have the experience to deal with things, and even help with some of the plugins!
Tell us why we should consider you over the other applicants. Because, I can build better than most players. Also I am a very mature person, and I'm active when I can be online.
Do you have any past experience in moderation? Yeah I've owned a server and it was pretty successful until I took a break from minecraft, and also co-owned a couple servers with other people
What times are you available to be online, and how many hours per day can you contribute? If it's a weekdat anywhere from 4-5:30PM
Include any upcoming holidays or prior commitments (School, work, college, sports etc) that will make you unavailable over the next
few months. School, Christmas, New Year, and so forth
Have you got anything else to add? I just wanna say that even if I don't get picked, good luck with this server! Sounds pretty good
11/02/2015 11:32 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
Shiftor
magicfellow, my skype is Shiftor B, but to find me you have to search gobears37@hotmail.com and the pic should be a Black ops 3 logo. you can also pm me for my email.
11/01/2015 10:58 am
Vampire7420
magicfellow my skype is Yoloswag1293 and the picture with a kid in it
11/01/2015 3:01 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Explorer
danelegend
Your Current Username: danelegend/danelegend13
Your Previous Usernames (If any):
Your timezone: GMT
Any way to contact you: skype: danelegend
Your age: 13
Have you applied for
staff before? no
(and be honest). no
What qualities do you believe you can bring to the staff team? I am excellent at working out the commands of plugins. I am nice and friendly. I can easily detect hackers and know when to ban people and mute people. I play fair and don't ban or mute anyone for no reason.
Why do you want to become staff? I want staff so I can help out the newer servers.
Tell us why
we should consider you over the other applicants. I am friendly and helpful. I put lots of hard work into making servers work perfectly.
Do you have any past experience in moderation? I owned my own server for a little while but my friends kept on grieving it.
What times are you available to be online, and how many hours per day can you contribute? weekdays: 1-2 hours weekend: 7-12 hours
Include any
upcoming holidays or prior commitments (School, work, college, sports etc) that will make you unavailable over the next
few months. no
Have you got anything else to add? no
11/01/2015 3:02 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Explorer
danelegend
Also u can email me at danelegend13@gmail.com
11/01/2015 2:54 am
Level 1 : New Miner
stilldrop1
Your Current Username: Stilldrop1
Your Previous Usernames (If any): YouMad_Bro
Your timezone:Central
Any way to contact you:Skype:Calebdoesmc(quickest way to get ahold of me) email:caleb.tomlinson11@gmail.com
Your age:16
Have you applied for staff before? Yes, but not on this server
(and be honest).yes, and It would be abuse
What qualities do you believe you can bring to the staff team?I feel like I can bring a sense of maturity to the team and some humor and a sense of seriousness
Why do you want to become staff?I want to be staff because, I enjoy helping people and enjoy playing on a server and actually having a say in arguments because I take almost all arguments serious and handle it as well as I can.
Tell us why
we should consider you over the other applicants.You should consider me over other applicants because of my sense of maturity and the fact that I take every matter as serious as I need in that situation
Do you have any past experience in moderation?Yes ive been a moderator atleast 10 time id list the server ips but all have gone down with financial problems
What times are you available to be online, and how many hours per day can you contribute?i can be on every Tuesday and wendsday from 4:50 to 8pm and every other weekends for now
Include any
upcoming holidays or prior commitments (School, work, college, sports etc) that will make you unavailable over the next November 7 I have an honor choir concert and school
few months.
Have you got anything else to add?Nope if any questions just ask
11/01/2015 1:42 am
magicfellow8
Shiftor accepted
give me a way to contact you
11/01/2015 1:41 am
magicfellow8
cheatstar204 accept my Skype request
11/01/2015 1:39 am
magicfellow8
Vampire7420 accepted as Trial
give ma a way to contact you
11/01/2015 1:36 am
magicfellow8
ChickenWim you are accepted for beta tester or helper
give me a way to contact you
11/01/2015 12:10 am
Vampire7420
Your Current Username: Vampire7420
Your Previous Usernames (If any): dont have one
Your timezone: moutains
Your age: 10
Have you applied for
staff before? many of times but never accepted
(and be honest). when i was on a server applying i lgamode 1 the owner and he banned me
What qualities do you believe you can bring to the staff team? i will excute hackers and help other players!!
Why do you want to become staff? i fell like im good and im accutally doing something for once!!
Tell us why
we should consider you over the other applicants. i have many skills at minecraft and i have good ideas
Do you have any past experience in moderation? no
What times are you available to be online, and how many hours per day can you contribute? at least 3 hours a day!!
Include any
few months. school

my email is vampire7420gamer@gmail.com
10/31/2015 5:14 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
Shiftor
Your Current Username:iFootbal
Your Previous Usernames (If any):none
Your timezone:Central Standard Time (US)
Your age:14 (15 in December)
Have you applied for
staff before?: Yes, I have, to several servers actually. Square One MC, i was rejected because i had no rank on the server, and because i was not active enough in the forums.
(and be honest).Yes, I have been banned from Cryptic Realms for advertising. It was not direct advertising, but i did post the name of a server in the chat by accident.
What qualities do you believe you can bring to the staff team? For one, I work well with people, i have very good social skills. I am very mature, and take matters very seriously when needed. I am grammatically inclined, and I am currently in junior level English classes. I have a work ethic that most people my age do not, which i believe sets me apart from an average 14 year-old. I have learned html, and are in the processes of learning css.
Why do you want to become staff? I have a lot of free time and I feel like i need to use it productively and efficiently. I am friendly, and will provide a warm welcome to anyone that happens to join the server. I always have had the urge to help someone else, and will always stay loyal.
Tell us why
we should consider you over the other applicants. I'm trustworthy, and will never leave your side. I will look at your server as a job, and will never slack when I'm on. I think my biggest attribute is my patience, I am willing to wait how ever long until whatever I'm dealing with is resolved.
Do you have any past experience in moderation?Some, but not much. I once worked as Mod back in 2014, but unfortunately the server was shut down due to lack of funds and people visiting the server.
What times are you available to be online, and how many hours per day can you contribute? 2 hours a day, sometimes upwards of 3-4.
Include any
few months.: School on regular business days, Thanksgiving, I will be in Florida the last week of December, and Christmas, thats it. Mainly just day to day operations.
Have you got anything else to add? Nope, I wish you the best of luck with your server.
10/31/2015 5:13 pm
cheatstar204
What is the IP??
10/31/2015 5:11 pm
cheatstar204
My skype is Cheatstar204
My email is roy.zicheng@gmail.com
10/31/2015 5:09 pm
chickenwim
Your Current Username: chickenwim
Your Previous Usernames (If any): NA
Your timezone: Central (USA)
Have you applied for
staff before? Yes, I have. I have been an admin on a server (now shutdown) and helper in 4 or 5 other servers
(and be honest). I have been banned before. Although only temporary, I know why you want to know. I was banned because I cussed in chat as well as some spamming, but nothing serious. I said "s" words sometimes
What qualities do you believe you can bring to the staff team? I am responsible and get my work done. (I have very high grades if that;s convincing enough.)
Why do you want to become staff? Tell us why. I believe I can help better this server. It's important to have good skilled people running the staff to keep the server running and free of those pesky hackers and such. You should choose me over other applicants because I have experience, which is important to just about any server's staff.
Do you have any past experience in moderation? Yes. Like I said before, I have been an admin before as well as a helper (still helper for a few servers)
What times are you available to be online, and how many hours per day can you contribute? I can be on mostly in the weekend. This should work out because most other players are on this time as well. I can fit in 3 to 4 hours on weekdays too, but only after about 4:00pm. I play baseball, but we won't have to worry about that because that is around the spring, a long time from now obviously.
Have you got anything else to add? This application is short because I wanted to sum everything up without taking too much time out of your day, as I know you probably don't have all day to read these. So I can be considerate
10/31/2015 4:58 pm
Level 11 : Journeyman Network
NerdyFlash
Your Current Username: ImTheReverse

Your Previous Usernames (If any): _ItzTheFlash_ kunark2910 __The_Flash__

Your timezone: Eastern

Have you applied for
staff before?
Not here, otherwise, yes.

(and be honest).

Usually if I'm banned, it's because the staff member is abusive or the Owner is not open to help or feedback. I was banned many times due to trying to help a server out.

What qualities do you believe you can bring to the staff team?
I can bring the qualities of confidence, humor, and diligence. I am a problem solver and a hard worker. If I put my mind to something, I can definitely do it efficiently and thoroughly.

I honestly want to join a community where I can help out as much as I can. I want to be able to have control and to be able to use my leadership and management skills. With my skills, I think I can contribute a lot to the server.

Tell us why we should consider you over the other applicants.:
Over the past few years of my Minecraft Career, I have gained an exceptional amount of knowledge on Plugins, server-making, leadership, managing, over the average player. I believe that I can use my skills to make a community like yours thrive extremely. I have a vast amount of plugins, if you show me it, I can master it.

I have experience in all aspects. I am and have been Owner of several servers. I currently own a server right now. I've been Admin/Dev at least more than a dozen times and Mod, more than 30.

What times are you available to be online, and how many hours per day can you contribute?
I can be online everyday for 4-6PM (Weekdays) and longer on weekends. I can play for about 2-3 hours daily.

Include any
few months.

Actually none, but if I were to state some possible ones, they would be: Homework, Volunteering, Family matters.

I am an excellent leader. I have managed groups in real life, as well as Minecraft. My experience makes me one of your top candidates, trust me you won't be disappointed. I'm as professional as they come.
10/31/2015 4:50 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Dragonborn
Ghiojo
Your Current Username: Ghiojo
Your Previous Usernames (If any): None, i have always been Ghiojo
Your timezone: PET
Your age: 17
Have you applied for
staff before?: Of course, i have a lot of experience being staff and i have applied before.
(and be honest): Well, i have been banned from one server beacuse i was part of the staff team and i applied to other server to be staff, cause i had a lot of free time, then the owner finds it out (Presumably he was checking my enjin, lol) and he derranked me and after a discussion, he banned me.
What qualities do you believe you can bring to the staff team? Im Creative, really good for creating any type of servers, but my strongest point is with roleplay, im a good lore master, besides a decent world painter and a fairly good medieval builder, im confident, pretty straight foward honest and hard working.
Tell us why we should consider you over the other applicants. Beacuse right now i am in search of someone who maybe likes my ideas and lets me turn them into a server, mostly i like to start this ideas with mature people that enjoy them, thats why i applicate to this rank in particular
A lot, have moderated in lots of servers and i was known for being a nice person, but really straight when it comes to punishments
Include any
few months.
Depends on my schedule, dont have a defined time, but at least 1 hour every day, i got to present an essay and other projects these days so i might be not that active.
Well my mother language is spanish so i might have some gramatic and ortographic horrors, so ya, i ask some patience with that xD

Without more to say, thanks so much for yoru attention and hope you consider me!
10/31/2015 4:45 pm
Level 56 : Grandmaster Mlem Mlem Bat
Lysanderr
Your Current Username: ColonelCandyCorn

Your Previous Usernames (If any): Fluffeh_

Your timezone: EST

Your age: 15 years

Have you applied for
staff before?: I have applied for a few staff positions on a few different servers.

Have you ever been banned before? If so, why?: I've only been banned a few times before. Most of the bans were because of silly little reasons such as disputes with unreasonable and abusive staff members. I have been banned once for hacking when I was 12 and just discovering hacked clients. I can assure you that I do not use any hacks now. The only mod I use is Optifine.

What qualities do you believe you can bring to the staff team?: I'm a good problem solver. I am quick at thinking of solutions for even the most complex problems. I have previous experience with many positions, usually starting off as a mod or lower and earning higher ranks due to my skills and loyalty. I know how to use a lot of common plugins and I can build decently. I have quite a few minigame maps on hand, all of which I've built. I would be happy to provide any maps for the server or build new ones. I'm starting to learn advanced terraforming, I already have the basics down using world edit, voxel sniper, and nothing but my hands and the creative inventory.

Why do you want to become staff?: I'm a very patient person, I get along with players of all ages. I'm very friendly and would be great at enforcing rules or assisting people in a positive way. I am willing to help the server out in any way needed, considering I've experienced probably a little of everything when it comes to servers. In summary, I feel I am the right choice for the job because I have patience, experience, and I can take on the responsibilities that come with it.

Do you have any past experience in moderation? Yes, I've been a moderator on a few servers. I've also been an admin on a few occasions, so I know how to successfully keep a server from falling apart.

What times are you available to be online, and how many hours per day can you contribute?: I have school 5 days a week, 8 hours a day. I get home every day at around 5 pm my time. I can get on the server from 5 pm to about 11 pm every day. On weekends, I can get on from about the time I wake up, 8 am, to when I go to sleep, which varies on weekends. I am in the band at my school so we have a few concerts every year, our next concert is a week before December 25th. I won't be able to get on when we have concerts, but those shouldn't be a huge issue.

Have you got anything else to add?: If you need to contact me, my skype is TamaPookie and my email address is tamapookie@gmail.com. You would get a faster response on skype, but I do check my email several times throughout the day so feel free to email me if necessary.
11/01/2015 1:18 am
magicfellow8
Accepted As Builder or Mod
10/31/2015 4:07 pm
cheatstar204
Your Current Username:cheatstar204
Your Previous Usernames (If any):Nope
Your timezone:Syndey,Australia
Your age:13 I am very mature so Don't reject me because of my age
Have you applied for
staff before?Yes
(and be honest).Yes I misread my friends message I thought he was talking to me when I asked for some diamonds in a survival server and he reported me of griefing
What qualities do you believe you can bring to the staff team?I will help all staff with what they need help with and do my best .:I am good with commands especially with Factions since I have been playing Factions for 3 years now so i might e able to help people with commands
Why do you want to become staff?So I can help this server grow and help think of new ideas for this server.I want to help anyone including players with their issues.This looks like a new upcoming server that is gonna become a success and I would want to dedicate my time to help this server to reach its full potential.
Tell us why
we should consider you over the other applicants.I am a very kind loyal staff that would like to dedicate my time to this server so it can grow and become popular.Most of you I think are from the US or England which I am from Australia which means I will be on the server when you guys are off which means we will have staff on 24/7 which is good to keep a server safe.I will help the server by thinking of more ideas for the server.I will keep a eye out for any hackers or spammers to keep the server safe.I will help any staff/player with what they need help with and do my best to help them solve the issue.I have lots of knowledge of commands so i could help mainly the staff with the commands if they need help.

Do you have any past experience in moderation?Yes but the server shut.
Include any
few months. I will be on mostly everday for 2-6 hours and I can't play for some reason I will tell you.

Thank you for Reading my App and I hope to work with you in the Future
10/31/2015 4:40 pm
magicfellow8
Accepted as Trial
10/31/2015 4:42 pm
magicfellow8
Please provide your Skype or Email
10/31/2015 3:57 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Artist
AshesToAshes
Your Current Username:SSKenleyGaming
Your Previous Usernames (If any):SSKenley
Your timezone:Central Standard Time (USA)
Your age: 13 (14 in December)
Have you applied for staff before? Yes, but not for this server.
(and be honest). No, I have not been banned and if I have it was for advertizing, but idk if I have, its been too long.
What qualities do you believe you can bring to the staff team? I can build an amazing spawn that will make people have a good first impression, also I am mature for my age and want to help you out
Why do you want to become staff? Because I love to build for servers and get feedback from people when they log in, also helping people is just fun.
Tell us why we should consider you over the other applicants. Because, I can build better than most players. Also I am a very mature person, and I'm active when I can be online.
Do you have any past experience in moderation? Yes
What times are you available to be online, and how many hours per day can you contribute? If it's a normal day anywhere from 4-5PM to about 6-7PM
Include any upcoming holidays or prior commitments (School, work, college, sports etc) that will make you unavailable over the next
few months. G-mother's funeral, School, Thanksgiving, Christmas, etc.
Have you got anything else to add? I just want to say I hope y'all's server does well with or without me and good luck!
10/31/2015 4:36 pm
magicfellow8
Accepted!
10/31/2015 4:41 pm
magicfellow8
please provide your Skype or Email
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com