[Builders Wanted!] New Server Needs Builders/ Other staff

ONeganO's Avatar ONeganO3/31/16 2:37 pm
4/1/2016 3:44 pm
Pexch's Avatar Pexch
Hey guys, just started a new faction server and I need to hire some people to:
Help me set it up
Build things such as spawn
And Help me make some decisions and help me maintain the server when i'm offline

Application Form:

Name:
Timezone:
Experience:
Skills:
Position applying for:(Builder, Staff, YouTuber?,ect...)
Brief description of yourself:
Why should I hire you:
How active will you be(approx.):
ONeganO
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

04/01/2016 3:44 pm
Pexch
Application Form:

Name: Louis
IGN: Pexch
Timezone: EASTERN
Experience: I have been A Mod, Head-Admin, and twice Helper.
Skills: Im really welcoming, i could help anyone/everyone, be very nice...
Position applying for:(Builder, Staff, YouTuber?,ect...) Um... Staff or Youtuber xD
Brief description of yourself: I am a blonde 12 year old that plays minecraft and loves sports. (Soccer, American Football, Tennis...)
Why should I hire you: Basically, I have a ton of experience and, I have Skype.... (thepeachguy 9) and I have a youtube channel that has 300 subs and 1000 views per vid! So perhaps, I could do a vid on your server!
How active will you be(approx.): Probably, 2 hours per day!
04/01/2016 3:40 pm
Mic_Dwarf
Name: Michael D.
IGN: Mic_Dwarf
Timezone: pacific standard time
Experience: Been playing Minecraft since alpha and have helped build other servers before
Skills: I am pretty good at creating larger builds if needed and know how to give certain creations more detail just by using a different block
Position applying for:(Builder, Staff, YouTuber?,ect...) builder and possible youtuber
Brief description of yourself: I am a guy who spends way too much alone time and has used it to my benefit by learning how to be skilled in different areas from building in Minecraft to partial coding in other programs to the point where I have made games before
Why should I hire you: As I have said before this is not my first server build and if in a certain mood I could be working on something for up to eight hours and have gotten multiple compliments on my work as a designer and player
How active will you be(approx.): I should be on roughly every other day for a couple hours.

P.s. if wanting to get back to me you could let me know on my Skype which is mic_dwarf. hope to hear from you soon with a response
04/01/2016 12:43 pm
__Un0riginal__
Name: Gabe
IGN: __Un0riginal__
Timezone:GMT (greenwich time zone or whatever I looked it up XD)

Experience: i have very good experience with these kinds of servers I basically have built a tons of spawn's for server's sadly a lot of them shut down and I really want to advance my levels in building more that just spawns but even warps shops and all kinds of lovely stuff I want to be with a lot of people to help them and I just really want to have fun with all of them and this might be a fun journey. I really know how to work with factions servers I built a lot on the faction servers and yeah.

Skills: I have a lot of skills with mc commands just in general such as world edit and I can build really abstract buildings and Huge builds I also know how to build very Unifiying buildings and I design pretty good as long as it has very good elements in it. Sorry for the vocabulary I have to make sure everything is spelled right and I use proper grammar XD.

Position applying for:(Builder, Staff, YouTuber?,ect...) I am applying for the slot titled Builder because I think its a really good fit for me on what I'm doing right now and I was born building in minecraft I got to learn the title minecraft from people saying its a sandbox multiplayer so I was like:"Cool I can BUILD and be FREE" (not so accurate XD like that)

Brief description of yourself: I was born and raised in Mississippi right next to Arkansas and Alabama and Louisiana I was really in to video games (I still am) when I was in 5th grade every time when I got home I would play mario or sonic or ps4 and Xbox games I played Halo a lot and Call of Duty.

Why should I hire you: Because I really want to have a good minecraft expierence building and making factions on the server and really getting to know staff and you you look like a really fun person I think the server will have a great future to it I believe that I should focus on this server because its new and I am really friendly I work very well with people and I enjoy playing with them cause its a server XD.

How active will you be(approx.): I believe 3hr on Friday and 1hr on Thurs and the rest of the school other than monday I can be on for 3hr too and I can be on for the whole day on Saturday and Sunday. My skype is __Un0riginal__ so if you want to pm I can send you my build that I finished anyway hope you enjoy your server and have a nice day .
04/01/2016 12:01 pm
fearsome_duck
Name: Ducky
IGN: Fearsome_Duck
Timezone: BST
Experience: Helped on some servers before
Skills: I understand commands and redstone. I also get to know people easily
Position applying for: Builder
Brief description of yourself: I am a friendly/cheerful person and I try to help people if I can.
Why should I hire you: I understand what needs to be done and why. Also I'm a fast learner and if I dont know something I can learn it quickly by watching somebody.
How active will you be(approx.): 1hr (or more) per day (depends if it is a school day or not)
03/31/2016 4:44 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
PuR3_CuR3
I have built lots of bridges
03/31/2016 4:40 pm
PuR3_CuR3
Name:Daniel Edward Cantwell
IGN:PuR3_CuR3
Timezone:Eastern time
Experience:I have helped build some servers,I have no experience as a mod but i hope you guys.The community can help me out and show me amoung the lines of being mod/Helper/Dev/Admin or whatever P.S I have been a helper on some servers.
Skills:Parkour,Pvp,Building,Cannoning(If a factions server),Being nice,Helping others.
Position applying for:(Builder, Staff, YouTuber?,ect...)Staff/Builder//Or Anything that is open
Brief description of yourself:I am a youtuber with no subs;( But i look up to doing youtube vids on any server that i can <3! Also i am a BIG Minecraft fan and love to be creative
Why should I hire you:I will help build the server/if it go's public and gets lots of people online,I will try to stop the hackers
How active will you be(approx.):Well it depends i will be on pretty much 24hrs(Or around that)But on week days approximately 7 hrs.

I am going to add this to the form ok?

Way to contact me:Skype/Email/Pm on social media
03/31/2016 4:37 pm
Level 1 : New Network
Sea Biscuit
Name: Sea
IGN: SeaBiscuitPlays
Timezone:GMT
Experience: Been building for a few months and I'm really good! Also really sharp eyes to patrol chat
Skills: Building, Moderating
Position applying for: Mod/Admin/(Maybe Co-Owner)/Builder
Brief Description of yourself: I'm real friendly to people and I would be patrolling chat or building amazing builds
Why Should I hire you?: You're gonna need a mod or a builder to get your faction server going and I'm like I said before, real friendly!
How active will you be (Approx): Hopefully I will be active as I can, since I'm working on other projects, so I would like to take shifts!
03/31/2016 4:20 pm
__Mini_
my skype is maythem.cool
03/31/2016 3:51 pm
Eclipse Bunny-Chan
Name: Mya
IGN: MyaFaith123 (Had it ever since I started playing minecraft so yea XD)
Timezone: Eastern standard time
Experience: I was a moderator before
Skills: I'm good with people I guess
Position applying for: Co owner I guess / staff (which ever one you want to give me)
Brief Description of yourself: I'm really nice and cool but I'm kinda on the sarcastic side and I'll only be mean if someone is mean to me.
Why Should I hire you?: Cause it seems kinda fun and I won't be a giant troll XD also I'll be loyal to you and the server.
How active will you be (Approx): I'll try to be on as often as I can but I have school and a part time job to juggle so yea.
03/31/2016 3:43 pm
__Mini_
Name: Italo Luna
IGN:MInigoliath
Timezone: PMT
Experience: 5 Years of sweat , rage and sadness on servers
Skills: PLugin manager (Don't know java anymore) I know a lot about plugins
Position applying for: Staff
Brief description of yourself: I've played minecraft for as long as I can remember , Been staff on many big and small servers . I just came back from a 2 year leave on minecraft and I went on to build different things like make mini games in language C and websites with Flashplayer.
Why should I hire you: I can help you with plugin management and since I'm good with handling users , just be your sidekick.
How active will you be(approx.): Depends on the day. Like friday saturday sunday maybe all day but mon-thur. Just half the day
03/31/2016 3:49 pm
ONeganO
Hired! Ill Pm you the ip
03/31/2016 3:11 pm
ONeganO
*bump*
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com