✯NEW SERVER✯NEEDS STAFF✯█NEED STAFF ASAP█

zombkllr's Avatar zombkllr4/20/15 10:43 am
4/20/2015 6:22 pm
zombkllr's Avatar zombkllr
NOTE: This is mostly my friends post!!

Hello My name is Zombkllr01

I am currently developing a minecraft RPG server(I am not owner). I am helping my friend make the server. We are currently looking for staff but our positions are filling quickly. So if you want to apply please use the thread that is below and if you get accepted I or Coleman will add you on skype and we will talk to you more about your rank.

PLEASE READ!

Please note: You will be advised by higher staff, and probably commanded by higher staff depending on your position, no matter what a staff says, you will not fight back. If you have a problem you will bring it to me or another owner. We are titled Server-Owner, or some of us are "Founder." There's only 2 other slots that are equal to me. Know that you must act mature at all times, or you will be muted, kicked, or banned. Fun times will occur, but serious ones will too. Please type "I agree" at the bottom of your form, if you agree to this. If you do not you most likely will not be added to the team.

POSITIONS/RANKS AVAILABLE!
>Server-Manager
>Server-Admin
>Admin
>Head-Mod
>Mod
>Builder
>Helper
>Supervisor
> Please note that we did accept a few under the age limit, but there will be no more tolerance

Application Format
Name:
IGN:
Skype(Required):
Experience:
Proof(If applicable):
Why do you want to be apart of this team?:
zombkllr
Level 5 : Apprentice Explorer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

04/20/2015 11:50 am
zombkllr
Bump
04/20/2015 12:34 pm
zombkllr
STILL LOOKING FOR STAFF!
04/20/2015 12:36 pm
Level 20 : Expert Network
AwakenedRelic75 Mods
Well I am interested in this server but I do not have skype. I will check the server out. what is the IP?
04/20/2015 12:39 pm
zombkllr
The server is not finished with spawn yet. If you are interested in becoming staff I would get skype but you may become builder without for more information message me on PMC
04/20/2015 1:21 pm
zombkllr
Bump
04/20/2015 2:22 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
JakeTheKidMC84
Name: Jake
IGN: JakeTheKidMC84
Skype(Required): jakethekid84
Position/Rank wanted: Server Manager, Server Admin

Experience: I have been owner of 2 servers that were shut down due to lack of funds. I have also been plugin manager for multiple servers. I have loads of experience with players and behind the scenes type of work.

Proof(If applicable): I will show you what you want to see

Why do you want to be apart of this team?: I would like to be part of your team to see your server boom and work the way you want it too.
04/20/2015 3:14 pm
zombkllr
Accepted please add me on skype so we can talk.
04/20/2015 3:37 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Crafter
NoahTheWhiteHead
Name: Noah

IGN: SaxyLemon

Skype(Required): noah8282

Position/Rank wanted: Server manager, Server admin

Experience: I've owned a couple of servers myself. I've learned a lot through the 2 years of my Server "Period" if that is understandable? i know a lot about the basic plugins (Essentials, Multiverse, McMMO etc) but besides that i also know a lot about side plugins or fun pluginsthat don't really benefit the efficency for te server but gives it a extra little touch for the members (such as hats, trails etc). i know a lot of in-game (in-game commands and configuration) and out-game (file configuration) stuff.

Proof(If applicable): This might sound familier from another application but put me on a little test and ill show you

Why do you want to be apart of this team?: i want to be a part of this team because i think i have a lot of potential and ideas for the server. I love to help others and make everyone happy. If anyone gets in a discussion or fight and comes to the admin. I hear on both parts (persons) of the story and afterwards take the final decision or jugdement.
04/20/2015 4:59 pm
zombkllr
Bump
04/20/2015 5:09 pm
Mrpandaber
Ign: mrpandaber

Role:mod/admin

Experience: i was head mod on 2 servers, one i had to leave after 2 months the other i am an admin and may leave due to change in owner thus he will get new staff

Why me?: i am good with people and a fun and high spireted person who rnjoys helping make servers feel like a home for all the players and staff bringing them together as a family. But i can deal with banning and kicking and punishing those breaking rules. I almost always talk with the highers and lowers on their opinion of banning and if temp ban how long
04/20/2015 5:15 pm
zombkllr
You didnt follow the format
04/20/2015 5:23 pm
14allisonjd14
Name:
-Josh

IGN:
-jdallison

Position/Rank wanted:
-I would prefer Head-Mod or above due to that being where my skills come into play

Experience as staff:
Owner:
Co-Owner:
Dev:
Head-Admin:
Admin:
Head-Mod:
Mod:
Helper:
Proof:
-Right now I am deving a server but my work is mostly done so my work will be mostly towards your server I will give IP if accepted

Why do I want to be a part of this team:
-I want to be a part of this team to watch and help this server grow and explode with tons of player on per day as I have helped tons of servers complete. With my skills this will be easy.

Thanks for your time!

Sincerely,
jdallison
04/20/2015 5:26 pm
14allisonjd14
Also forgot "I agree to the terms"
04/20/2015 6:22 pm
zombkllr
Please add me on skype austin.dewey3
Planet Minecraft