//[**AtomicHive**]\\ New Server Network. Staff needed

AtomicHive's Avatar AtomicHive12/28/14 10:35 am
12/28/2014 10:07 pm
Island8's Avatar Island8
Hey Guys,

I am the Owner at AtomicHive and we are looking for staff members on our upcoming server network. We need people that are mature and loyal to the network to help manage our community. Our plan is to have a variety of gamemodes including Factions, Creative, Skyblock, Prison, and Mini-Games(They'll be added at a later date). The server is still in the development stage, so you won't be able to join yet, but we will notify you as soon as it's up.

We need mature staff that will help us with the creation and start of the server. The ranks needed as as followed:

1 Managers (Need For Skyblock)
1 Admin (Need For Skyblock)
2 Sr Mod (Need For Creative)
7 Mods (2 Per Server)
7 Helpers (2 per Server)

Below is a description of all of the ranks and all of our expectations for the rank.

Developer- Developers will create custom plugins for the server. We expect you to be able to efficiently create plugins that we ask you to do.

Manager- Managers will manage the staff of the specific server they are Manager on. They will be the responsible for creating events and making new ideas for the server to help keep the community happy.

Admin- Admins do not stay on just one server. Admins are the people that help fix bugs and plugins on servers. They also help players with rank issues , and if needed, moderate chat.

Sr Mod- Sr Mods are responsible for making sure Mods and Helpers are doing their jobs. They also moderate chat and watch for hackers. They also help the Managers pick out staff for the server. They also answer questions players may ask.

Mod- Mods are the staff members that moderate the chat and forums. They make sure players are not breaking rules in anyway. They also help Helpers answer questions that players may ask.

Helper- The helper rank is a very easy rank. Helpers answer questions that players ask on the server or on the forums.

If you would like to become a Developer, please fill out the following application below.

Dev App- First Name:
IGN:
Age(13 and up):
Skype Name:
How long have you played Minecraft?:
Why do you want to be staff?:
How active can you be?:
Past Staff Experience?:
What plugins have you made in the past?:
5 Favorite Plugins?:
Are you familiar with the gamemodes listed above?:
How so?(1-10):
Top 3 Staff Skills:
Anything Else?:

Manager/Admin App-First Name:
IGN:
Age(Must be 14 and up):
Skype Name:
Which server would you like to apply for?(Creative, Factions, Skyblock, or Prison)
What rank would you like to apply for?
Why should we choose you to become staff?
Are you experienced with plugins?
What plugins are you most familiar with?
How active will you be?:
Past Staff Experience?:
Top 3 MC Skills:
Top 3 Staff Skills(Can copy from MC Skills):
Anything Else?:

Srmod, Mod,And helper App-First Name:
IGN:
Which server would you like to apply for? (Creative, Skyblock, Factions or Prison)
What rank are you applying for?
Why should we accept you to become staff on this server?
How active can you be?:
Past Staff Experience?:
Top 3 MC Skills:
Top 3 Staff Skills(Can copy from MC Skills):
Anything Else?:
AtomicHive
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

12/28/2014 10:07 pm
Island8
First Name: Alex
IGN: Island8
Age(Must be 14 and up): 15
Skype Name: Not available right now, It is having troubles with my computer
What timezone are you in?: Central Timzone
Which server would you like to apply for?(Creative, Factions, Skyblock, or Prison) Factions (Above anything else requested, please put me in Factions)
What rank would you like to apply for?: Admin
How long have you played Minecraft?: Five years

Why do you want to be staff?
I love helping people, not to be weird, it gives me a sense of pride and accomplishment. I also like working with people in general and talking to them. As a staff member you are also sometimes tasked with building a part of the server, I love to build things and then be able to watch others walk around, use, or even take my creations for granted. Organizing a server also rings of organizing a government; it is fun to group with friends and make a system that functions and works, that system being the player body.

Why should we choose you to become staff?
I stick to the rules because I know why they were added, for most people giving out handouts and helping friends is a problem; however, I promise I will not ever do such things. I am also very good at building nature scenes or buildings with quarts, though I like to do much more than building I will not fret when requested to build anything. Redstone is also another talent; from building a drawbridge to a trap door I can do it all. My skill with command blocks is also high; however, this is constricted to vanilla, I am alien to most mods but am always looking to learn a few new fun commands. I am very sociable and work well with people, I will never start an argument, especially with a superior.

Are you experienced with plugins?
Basic server plugins, those that come with Bukkit, and those like citizens and holograms are well known to me however elevator plugins and perms are very
What plugins are you most familiar with? As a side note I am extremely experienced with working with vanilla commands and comandblocks.

How active will you be?: Five out of seven days for two hours on average. Sadly, as a bad trait, when I am the only one on the server consistently my activity decreases.
Past Staff Experience: FreezerMc Mod, Spadecraft Admin, Nomnomhamster's: OP, CobbleCraft: Mod, NeonFort: Helper.
Top Three MC Skills: Working with vanilla commands with command blocks, building nature scenes or with quartz.
Top Three Staff Skills(Can copy from MC Skills): I work great with people, I love to aid normal players and watch them appreciate -- or even take for granted -- my creations, and I never start fights, especially with higher ranking staff.
Anything Else? If this is a server where staff group together and spawn items the whole time and do not care at all about normal players or keeping balance I will leave.

Thanks so much and hope to see you soon,
Island8
12/28/2014 6:13 pm
AtomicHive
Still Looking, Keep Applying!
12/28/2014 4:29 pm
bortzbot4
BUMP
12/28/2014 3:23 pm
Ding_Dang_Dong
Manager/Admin App-First Name: Tony

IGN: Ding_Dang_Dong

Age(Must be 14 and up): 14

Skype Name:OH BABY A TRIPLE!

Which server would you like to apply for?(Creative, Factions, Skyblock, or Prison)
I was wishing for Prison, but I applied to late. What ever is left over would be great!

What rank would you like to apply for? Admin

How long have you played Minecraft?: Since 1.6 minecraft update.

Why do you want to be staff?:I would like to be staff on this server because I like to have fun with other people on this server. I want to help make this server one of the biggest servers there is. I will do my very best and put all of my effort towards helping this server in every way possible. If I get a staff position, I will help anyone and everyone with any problems they have. I will help keep this server safe and to help everyone have a good time. I will learn the servers rules and keep this server going with no trouble. I know basic server commands and I can learn way more if needed. I will have fun on the server and I want to help everyone else enjoy it and have fun too. I will also contribute as much as I can towards this server to help. I want to help make new servers bigger and better. I am on Minecraft basically all day. Whenever you need me, ill be on. But otherwise, ill always on the server. I have been a mod on 1 other server. I watch out for Hackers, Spammers, and anyone who is just a mistake to the minecraft community. I am good with commands and I am great with working out problems with people and I always enjoy helping when I can. You can trust me no matter what. I can see how hard the Staff try to make a new server a great server and I want to be a part! But there are always situations that the best of the best cant handle. I want to help to stop these people (Hackers, etc.) I always record in-game and take screenshots just in case I catch anything that is not allowed on the server (Hackers, Spammers, Rudeness, Excessive Caps, etc.) If a player needs to be banned, I automatically report to higher person (Mod,Admin,Owner) and report to them with what I have. I would not play around with the rank. I work to benefit the servers needs. I am very Loyal, Trustworthy, Honest, and almost everything nice! I am respectful to the minecraft community.

Why should we choose you to become staff? You should hire me cause I'll put 100%
of my effort to organize and help the server to be one of the best. I'll do anything to help!

Are you experienced with plugins? Yes. I have experience with simple plugins and willing to learn more if needed!

What plugins are you most familiar with? Pex and (world edit if you consider as plugin)

How active will you be?: I can be on 1-3 hours a day. It depends if I have homework or not too.

Past Staff Experience?:
Nebula Prison
Arkham Prison
Other smaller servers

Top 3 MC Skills: Mining, Communication with others and building!

Top 3 Staff Skills(Can copy from MC Skills): Problem Solving, Building, Organization.

Anything Else? Thanks For Your Time!
12/28/2014 3:37 pm
bortzbot4
PLEASE LOOK AT PMs!
12/28/2014 2:50 pm
bortzbot4
BUMP
12/28/2014 2:24 pm
CrafterRealms
Woops!
12/28/2014 2:18 pm
CrafterRealms
IGN: superMLhero269
Age: i am 11 i know the max age limit is 14 but i believe and have been told that i am
very mature and have good grammar for my age, so i hope that this will not affect my app getting accepted or not
Skype Name: crazydillpickle
Which server would you like to apply for? (Creative, Skyblock, Factions or Prison) I would enjoy being a moderator for either the creative or factions server. I believe people cause more trouble in those two servers because people think that no admins or moderators are ever on there
What rank are you applying for? Moderator rank
How long have you played Minecraft?: since beta 1.2.7
Why do you want to be staff?: because i enjoy helping servers and i enjoy making sure others have a great time and no one is ruining the feel and/or the fun and i want
to make sure this server do sent collapse because of too many players hacking or swearing
Why should we accept you to become staff on this server? Becuase i will make sure that no one gets away with a single hack or swear or anything thats not allowed on the server and i would apply the proper action (kick,mute,ban and temp-ban)
How active can you be?: I can be active on hollidays weekends but not school weekdays because i need to do work etc
Past Staff Experience?: I have owner status on a server i also have moderator on one server and builder on another .
Top 3 MC Skills: Building handling problems and being nice
Top 3 Staff Skills(Can copy from MC Skills): Handiling problems, enjoys making sure others are nice and making people feel welcome
Anything Else?: I would like to say i hope you dont judge by age and i hope that this server strives with or without me
12/28/2014 2:21 pm
bortzbot4
DENIED!
12/28/2014 2:23 pm
CrafterRealms
is this becuase of my age?
12/28/2014 2:22 pm
CrafterRealms
12/28/2014 2:22 pm
CrafterRealms
12/28/2014 2:10 pm
therobotman5
IGN: I_am_a_robot
Skype Name: uchakip_evoli
Which server would you like to apply for? Factions
What rank are you applying for? Mod
How long have you played Minecraft?: 4 Years
Why do you want to be staff?: Main reason is because I want to meet new people and also be part of a potentially large server. Side reasons include wanting to develop management skills and learn some random lessons on life(maybe)
Why should we accept you to become staff on this server? Because I will work hard and try to make the server great so people will love it to stay.
How active can you be?:Everyday-several hours
Past Staff Experience?: I have modded and adminned servers, however, they have slowly faded away, thus their IP's are no more ):
Top 3 MC Skills: Buildling, decoration, pvp and raiding
Top 3 Staff Skills(Can copy from MC Skills): Communication, Law enforcing, management
Anything Else?: I have hacked before(xray/nodus)but now I don't. I could say this is first hand experience in hacking so will probably allow me to find rule breaker's more easily.
12/28/2014 2:25 pm
bortzbot4
DENIED!
12/28/2014 1:47 pm
tonza7
SR.MOD

First Name: Tony
IGN: tonza7
Skype Name: toonzaah
Which server would you like to apply for? (Creative, Skyblock, Factions or Prison): Creative
What rank are you applying for?: Sr.Mod
How long have you played Minecraft?: 3 years.
Why do you want to be staff?: I love helping people and help growing server,
Why should we accept you to become staff on this server?: I am really friendly and chill guy and i am really good with helping people and thinking new things for the server.
How active can you be?: Very active. +5 hours per day.
Past Staff Experience?: Twice Moderator, Once admin, twice had my own server.
Top 3 MC Skills: 1. Helping people 2. Thinking new cool things 3. Building
Top 3 Staff Skills(Can copy from MC Skills): 1. Helping people 2. Thinking new cool things 3. Building
Anything Else?: I love helping growing servers to go big.
12/28/2014 1:26 pm
bortzbot4
[quote="ShadowDragon55"]:!: Srmod, Mod,And helper App
[b]First Name: Ron
[b]IGN:[/b] goodforces
[b]Age:[/b] 13
[b]Skype Name:[b/] Goodforces
[b]Which server would you like to apply for? (Creative, Skyblock, Factions or Prison): [/b] Prison and/or Skyblock! They are the best gamemodes ever!
[b]What rank are you applying for? :[/b] I would prefer Srmod, but I don't really care what rank you choose for me
[b]How long have you played Minecraft?: [/b] I have played it since 1.4.7 .
[b]Why do you want to be staff?: [/b] I love Networks, and I also love helping the people in need.
[b]Why should we accept you to become staff on this server? :[/b] I am confident enough that I can help the network by interacting with people, helping them, and enjoying the community that I am a part of!
[b]How active can you be? :[/b] Any time you need me, I will be there
[b]Past Staff Experience? :[/b] I am staff on RPG servers, have been staff on Skyblock and Prison, but the server shutdown due to DDOS, quite a while ago.
[b]Top 3 MC Skills :-[/b] Mining, Exploring, Surviving.
Top 3 Staff Skills(Can copy from MC Skills): Managing Plugins, Mining, Exploring.
[b]Anything Else?:[/b] Happy Holidays! <3

Thanks for reviewing my application, have a great day!

Sincerely,
ShadowDragon55[/quote]

[b][color=#FF0000]DENIED![/color][/b]
12/28/2014 1:03 pm
Vampiric_Hunter
First Name: Hunter

IGN: Vampiric_Hunter

Age(Must be 14 and up): 17

Skype Name: Hunter.g64

Which server would you like to apply for?(Creative, Factions, Skyblock, or Prison): All of the above, as I'll be applying for Admin(Stated that they will be on multiple servers)

What rank would you like to apply for? I would like to apply for the Administrator rank.

How long have you played Minecraft?: I have been playing Minecraft for about 5 years now and I've had a lot of opportunities to learn many things about the game, the mechanics, plugins and got to meet many wonderful people in my journey along the way, Minecraft has become a lot more than a game to me since I started playing, it's become an escape from certain things and I really like to give back to whatever community gives me that feeling of escape I get, it's nice and I don't find it that often anymore, I hope I get to on this server even if I don't obtain a Staff position.

Why do you want to be staff?: I would like to become a Staff member for your server because I am very experienced with MC servers and communities and I feel as if I would do a good job of assisting with anything you might need, whether it be fixing bugs or helping moderate the chat. I currently am not Staff on any other servers and I do not partake in many activities so I have a lot of free time to spend helping out the server where it's needed, I like the idea you have for the server as well as the gamemodes you have on it, I would be grateful to have a place on your server and I hope I can help out as effectively as possible.

Why should we choose you to become staff? While I don't feel I'm overqualified for the job I think that I am well qualified enough so that I would be good for this position, I don't have an extreme amount of experience with administrating servers but I believe the rule "quality not quantity" applies to that, I have impacted the places I have worked well and I believe that I am able to do the same here,

Are you experienced with plugins? I believe I have had enough experience with core plugins to be able to function well in this team and as a server Administrator,

What plugins are you most familiar with? GroupManager, CoreProtect, KingKits, Essentials, MRL, WorldEdit, WorldGuard, LogBlock, Skyblock(Original plugin, I have worked with the person who developed it on a server before)

How active will you be?: 4-5 hours a day.

Past Staff Experience?:
- BlazingKits- Mod/Head-Mod
- MC-Legends- TrialMod/Mod
- VextrinPVP- Owner
- ShroomCraft- Admin
- Cheez's Hub- Mod

Top 3 MC Skills: Teamwork, dedication, spotting hacks.

Top 3 Staff Skills(Can copy from MC Skills): Loyalty, Honesty, Devotion.

Anything Else?: Thank you for reading my application and I wish all the other applicants the best of luck, I hope I can help the server but want the best person for the job appointed to it. Good luck everyone and have a nice day.
12/28/2014 1:27 pm
bortzbot4
DENIED!
12/28/2014 12:51 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Explorer
Neriocity
IGN: BandDboys
Age(Must be 14 and up): 14
Skype Name: No Skype
Which server would you like to apply for?(Creative, Factions, Skyblock, or Prison) Factions
What rank would you like to apply for? Admin
How long have you played Minecraft?: 3 years
Why do you want to be staff?: I love helping out and having fun on servers
Why should we choose you to become staff? I love helping out and making players experience better and stay longer and i will bring help to the server and i don't cheat stuff in
Are you experienced with plugins? Yes
What plugins are you most familiar with? Group-manager, Npc
How active will you be?: 2-3 hours a day normally
Past Staff Experience?: I have been staff on lots of servers lets just say Mod: 3 Admin: 4 Co-owner: 4
Top 3 MC Skills: Building, Staffing, Playing
Top 3 Staff Skills(Can copy from MC Skills): I am nice and dont say LISTEN TO ME OR BAN FOR EVER. I give people chances and help others
Anything Else?: No not right now
12/28/2014 1:15 pm
bortzbot4
DENIED!
12/28/2014 12:45 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
ShadowDragon55
Srmod, Mod,And helper App
[b]First Name: Ron
[b]IGN:[/b] goodforces
[b]Age:[/b] 13
[b]Skype Name:[b/] Goodforces
[b]Which server would you like to apply for? (Creative, Skyblock, Factions or Prison): [/b] Prison and/or Skyblock! They are the best gamemodes ever!
[b]What rank are you applying for? :[/b] I would prefer Srmod, but I don't really care what rank you choose for me
[b]How long have you played Minecraft?: [/b] I have played it since 1.4.7 .
[b]Why do you want to be staff?: [/b] I love Networks, and I also love helping the people in need.
[b]Why should we accept you to become staff on this server? :[/b] I am confident enough that I can help the network by interacting with people, helping them, and enjoying the community that I am a part of!
[b]How active can you be? :[/b] Any time you need me, I will be there
[b]Past Staff Experience? :[/b] I am staff on RPG servers, have been staff on Skyblock and Prison, but the server shutdown due to DDOS, quite a while ago.
[b]Top 3 MC Skills :-[/b] Mining, Exploring, Surviving.
Top 3 Staff Skills(Can copy from MC Skills): Managing Plugins, Mining, Exploring.
[b]Anything Else?:[/b] Happy Holidays! <3

Thanks for reviewing my application, have a great day!

Sincerely,
ShadowDragon55
12/28/2014 12:37 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Network
ReptileDev
IGN: ViperGamez
Age(Must be 14 and up): 15
Skype Name: chris22470
Which server would you like to apply for?(Creative, Factions, Skyblock, or Prison) Skyblock
What rank would you like to apply for? Manager
How long have you played Minecraft?: 2+ years
Why do you want to be staff?: I want to be staff, because im looking for a server that i can be dedicated on to help with building and anything else that needs to be done. I also want a server where i wont be bossed around by players.
Why should we choose you to become staff? You should choose me to become staff because im dedicated and hard working. I make sure that everything gets done before it is due. I also make sure that the players are having fun on the server and that there is always new things and events for players to do. I also have multiple years in server management and website management, so i should be able to help you with anything that you need help with.
Are you experienced with plugins? yes
What plugins are you most familiar with? all
How active will you be?: on everyday
Past Staff Experience?: Lead tech for 3 hosts and owner for multiple networks
Top 3 MC Skills: Building,Redstone,Command Blocks
Top 3 Staff Skills(Can copy from MC Skills): Plugin management, Website development, building
Anything Else?: nothing atm
12/28/2014 1:19 pm
bortzbot4
ACCEPTED!
12/28/2014 12:05 pm
twitchMAC17
Srmod, Mod,And helper App-

First Name: Taylor

IGN: TaterrNaterr

Skype Name: taterrnaterr

Which server would you like to apply for? (Creative, Skyblock, Factions or Prison)
I would like to apply for either Skyblock or Prison! I am not very skilled at factions and I really don't enjoy creative!

What rank are you applying for? Moderator or Helper

How long have you played Minecraft?: 3 years or so.

Why do you want to be staff?: I want to be a part of a community and I want to help people enjoy themselves on a server. Without any moderators or helpers or anyone, it would be chaos. Thats why I want to help:)

Why should we accept you to become staff on this server? I am a very helpful person. I don't swear, I'm never racist, rude, or unpleasant in my perspective .

How active can you be?: I can be on at least 3 times per week. for atlas 3-5 hours.

Past Staff Experience?: I have no past experience, but that should not be the only deciding factor. I am happy at starting at Helper so that I can earn your trust.

Top 3 MC Skills: I am very helpful, I can help with some commands (Setting up shops etc.) and I am a solid builder.

Top 3 Staff Skills(Can copy from MC Skills): I can communicate well, I know when someone has gone too far, and I am very enjoyable to be around( I ran out of ideas)

Anything Else?: I know I have very little experience, but that should not be the only factor in this equation. I am trustworthy and I learn fast.

Thanks for considering me!
12/28/2014 12:11 pm
bortzbot4
ACCPETED!
12/28/2014 11:56 am
Level 1 : New Network
Doc Ender
First Name: Leif
IGN: DocEnder
Age(13 and up): 13
Skype Name: doc_ender
How long have you played MINECRAFT?: 3 years
Why do you want to be staff?: i want to be a staff member because i think this will give me a good experience on developing plugins
How active can you be?: usually 24/7
Past Staff Experience?: I was a Co-Owner first on my friends server, then a Developer on another server
What plugins have you made in the past?: none, but as write i am planning to start trying to make some
5 Favorite Plugins?: Factions, IControlU, AdminFun, Essentials, and KitPvP
Are you familiar with the gamemodes listed above?: Yes
How so?(1-10): 8
Top 3 Staff Skills: Info, coding, and being nice
Anything Else?: I am not on any other server so i can totally focus on this server, and i am very considerate of other peoples opinions and am open to ideas(or commands)
Btw i applied on the old post, but no one seemed to make a response
12/28/2014 12:11 pm
bortzbot4
DENIED!
12/28/2014 11:21 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
Kinky_Twinkies
Srmod, Mod,And helper App-First Name:
IGN:Kinky_Twinkie
Skype Name:niccullen96
Which server would you like to apply for? (Creative, Skyblock, Factions or Prison) factions
What rank are you applying for? sr mod
How long have you played Minecraft?:sinice beta
Why do you want to be staff?:because i want to make it a fun and safe community with players all around the world and make the server fun as a possible and i love to help people and be fun but if i need to mute or ban i am serious because i really do not like disrespectful people but before i ban or mute i will msg a higher rank like admin or owner to see if its ok if i can use those commands on those people who are being rude to players and if your not on the server i will msg you on Skype and tell you the player name
Why should we accept you to become staff on this server? because i am really nice and helpful and love to talk with players and make serves fun for everyone and to keep it safe and i also like meeting new people it feels great to me and seeing how much your server will grow makes you and me happy i really hope the best for you guys
How active can you be?:almost every day but i have work (iWork at apple) so i help people daily
Past Staff Experience?:on mcghettocraft i was admin for a kit pvp server but the server is down now not open any more
Top 3 MC Skills: helping caring supportive
Top 3 Staff Skills(Can copy from MC Skills): nice to players helpful honest
Anything Else?: i am 17and i love helping everyone i can in my life in my free time i watch anime and read but i am really outgoing nice to share to you have a good day sincerely Kinky_Twinkie
AtomicHive
12/28/2014 11:31 am
bortzbot4
DENIED!
12/28/2014 11:01 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
MadMan293
First Name:Nicholas

IGN:MadMan293

Age(Must be 14 and up):14

Skype Name: nick.greco.775

Which server would you like to apply for?(Creative, Factions, Skyblock, or Prison) Creative because i just love it so much!

What rank would you like to apply for? Admin or Manager, you choose

How long have you played Minecraft?: about 2 years entering my 3rd

Why do you want to be staff?:i want to be staff on this server because i think i have the skills to be an administrator, i'm Experienced, I know mast main commands, (Essentials,GroupManager ETC) i also run a server, Needless to say i have a lot of knowledge about Administrating

Why should we choose you to become staff? you should choose me to be a staff member because im loyal to all servers i join. im Usually in a Good mood and will help everyone no matter what! ill stop all rule breakers and anyone who rebels against the server. (not likely that everyone will rebel but ya know its good to add it in there) So overall ill help anyone in need and be an over all good Administrator!

Are you experienced with plugins? Hm ya know im pretty good with groupmanager and essentials. also world edit and the Main Core Plugins~

What plugins are you most familiar with? Essentials, Groupmanager all Main Plugins

How active will you be?:on Weekends i can be on for like 4-5 hours a day. (Spaced out) School Days 2-3 Hours (Spaced out)

Past Staff Experience?:I have way too many to count!

Top 3 MC Skills: outside of Multiplayer its Building Mining and Overall Surviving

Top 3 Staff Skills(Can copy from MC Skills):Administrating/Moderating, Commands (Depends on what plugin it is) and Making everyones server stay overall Enjoyable!

Anything Else?:I would like to thank you for reading my application, i hope you like it! PS if you need proof of my server i can give you the IP Anyways thanks again
-Mad
12/28/2014 11:12 am
bortzbot4
DENIED!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome