forum Forumsplay_arrow Minecraft fiber_manual_record Servers

New Server & new Maker

1 emerald0 replies • 52 views
created 12/31/2015 9:10 pm by lanafer

A while ago...

I used to play on the KS-Survival server. It's a place that not many people know of, but I spent some money there on rank upgrades. I also spent my most important asset - time. To make a long story short, they did a server rollback to day one, I lost all my builds, claim blocks, and server monies. I was pretty pissed off.

So, I made my own server.

http://www.everworldmc.enjin.com

The server address is play.everworld.co

Everything is STILL a work in progress. I'm not recruiting here, I'm not advertising. I'm simply asking for advise on what I need to make this a better server. I really want to make this a great place for my small community of friends. If you have any tips or thoughts... or complaints... let me know. I'm also in desperate need of help regarding the pricing of ranks. I have no clue if I'm asking fair prices, or if I should lower them, or whatever.

I do want to have a donation store despite the conflict with Mojang and the business entities. I'm not asking for payments for things which add to gameplay. I'm asking for donations for me to take time running server commands. Whatever happens in minecraft as a result of that... well, that's just a fortunate outcome for the donators.

Let me know!
Posted by avatar
lanafer
Level 1 : New Miner

Planet Minecraft

Browse

Site

© 2010 - 2019
planetminecraft.com

Welcome