New Server / Recruiting / Apply now!

Zypher_'s Avatar Zypher_12/3/16 4:15 am
1 emeralds 281 5
12/3/2016 10:26 pm
SimplyGaming's Avatar SimplyGaming
Hey guys, I'm starting up my own minecraft server, I have planned out somewhat of what I want to do, but I need some help. I simply can't do this without you, if you think you have what it takes to be apart of our staff team, then keep reading and apply now.

Now, This will just be a Factions server, I plan on adding some cool things that players enjoy.

I am planning on making this into a network in the near future.

Positions available:

Plugin developer
Website designer - Enjin
Administrator

Plugin Developer
Click to reveal
Name:
Previous experience:
Proof of work:
What languages do you know: Java, ect.
Why do you want to help this server:

Website Designer
Click to reveal
Name
Previous experience:
Proof of work:

Builder
Click to reveal
Name:
Previous experience:
Proof of work:
Why should we choose you:
How mature are you:
tell us something about yourself:

Administrator
Click to reveal
IGN:
Name:
What are 3 weaknesses:
What are 3 strengths:
What do you think you will be doing as an administrator:
Do you think you have what it takes? why?
Situations -
1). You are an admin, online playing with other people, another staff member hops online, doesn't know any staff are currently online, they start abusing their power. What do you do?
2). Someone is threatening the server with a DDOS attack, "Give me OP or I'll DDOS the server" What do you do?
3). You join the server, while a "Hacker" is doing his thing, you are being spammed by players to ban this "Hacker" they are spamming so much you are unable to get a word in to stop it, the hacker starts laughing causing mayhem throughout the server, what do you do?

Click to reveal
IGN:
Name:
What are 2 weaknesses:
What are 2 strengths:
What do you think you will be doing as a Moderator:
Situations -
1). You are a Moderator, online playing with other people, another staff member hops online, doesn't know any staff are currently online, they start abusing their power. What do you do?
2). Someone is threatening the server with a DDOS attack, "Give me OP or I'll DDOS the server" What do you do?
Zypher_
Level 21 : Expert Ninja

Create an account or sign in to comment.

12/03/2016 10:26 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
SimplyGaming
IGN:
Will give if I am accepted.

Name:
Blake.

Previous experience:
I have been a Manager on a Skyblock server that made it out of development phases mainly because of me doing all the work such as doing permissions with group manager (I cannot use PermissionsEX) to the building of the server like the spawn and warps. The server averaged around 5-10 players once our of development and it was shutdown later because the Owner became a power hungry Owner and basically started controlling everyone and everybody left and he decided he wasn't ready for all the work that is needed to put into a server, so he shut it down and never opened another server since. I have also been an Administrator on a prisons server that never made it out of development phases unfortunately. We had everything sorted out, a full staff team with a build team and a good set of developers that were working super hard on the server and the Owner just couldn't handle the monthly pay and the server shutdown.

I think you should choose me as one of your Administrators on your server because I have great experience as a staff member Administrator or higher and have been on a lot of servers that have been in beta and I am very good at finding bugs and glitches that either could possibly stay or we decide to take out depending on how bad it is. Also I can help with lots of things from building around the server if needed, to doing ranks and permissions with group manager if we use that plugin. I also feel like my talents as a staff member should be used correctly on a server with great potential and has a staff team that is willing to put the time, effort and dedication into the server to make it the best possible server it could be.

What are 3 weaknesses:
My 3 weaknesses are as followed. Number 1 is definitely my redstone. Number 2 is 100% having to use the plugin PermissionsEx. And last but not least the 3rd weakness, probably is midevil building.

What are 3 strengths:My 3 strengths are as followed. Number 1 is definitely using group maanger. Number 2 is probably modern buildings. And last but not least, as my 3rd strength, it has to be my communication and grammar skills.

What do you think you will be doing as an administrator:
I think as an Administrator on this server I can do many things on this server to help it progress fast and become a very good server that people would like to stay on and play. Some things I will do is build, help do ranks and permissions if needed, come up with gamemode ideas, and also help advertise the server whether it be on PMC or other forums pages.

I 100% think I have more than what it takes because I have great staff experience and can help with lots of things around the server as listed above.

Situations -

1). You are an admin, online playing with other people, another staff member hops online, doesn't know any staff are currently online, they start abusing their power. What do you do?
I ask them to come into the discord if we have one or have on in the future or talk to them via /msg in game and ask them what they were doing and why they were doing it, if they do not have a reasonable explanation I will go straight to a demotion back to Default and it does not matter what their rank is or was.

I would go straight to a perm ban and IP ban. No debate about it, DDOS threat or attack is unacceptable and is a felony in most countries, I would also screenshot the player talking in chat and saying such things and share it with whoever wants the proof but I would only share it with someone that has the authority to ask me for it and see it.

3). You join the server, while a "Hacker" is doing his thing, you are being spammed by players to ban this "Hacker" they are spamming so much you are unable to get a word in to stop it, the hacker starts laughing causing mayhem throughout the server, what do you do?
I mute the chat if we have a plugin and or command to do so, handle the players spamming me, then ban the player hacking for hacks for 30 days. As I do not have a recording device, I would not be able to record the hacker hacking, but I would be able to screenshot the spam and people telling me he or she was hacking.
12/03/2016 8:55 pm
Level 21 : Expert Ninja
Zypher_
Thank you to the above for applying, you have been contacted. Shmump, I was unable to find you're skype, I will pm you my skype.
12/03/2016 6:07 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
sserpxe
IGN: Shmump
Name: Jackie
Previous experience: I've been an administrator on a big server before as well as I've been a moderator on several small servers.
Why should we choose you: I have a lot to offer. For one, I am an honest and trustworthy person. Therefore, I shan’t become corrupt and abuse the permissions I’m given. Instead, I shall use them strictly to benefit the server, meaning I will utilize my power for good, or for helping those who require assistance and for enforcing the rules. In addition, I am very mature, and henceforth, I am able to accurately represent the server and be a role-model for the rest of the staff or players. Despite my professional characteristics, however, I can have fun while maintaining the server under control. In essence, I can clearly uphold a staff-like position.
What are 2 weaknesses: I can be unfamiliar with some plugins and bad with redstone.
What are 2 strengths: I can be really active and wary.
What do you think you will be doing as a Moderator: I think I will be making sure everyone abides by the server's rules.
Do you think you have what it takes? why?: Yes, for the reasons I listed above.
Situations -
1). You are a Moderator, online playing with other people, another staff member hops online, doesn't know any staff are currently online, they start abusing their power. What do you do?: Capture evidence of their abuse and report it to the owner before I confront them about it and, if they persist, ban them.
2). Someone is threatening the server with a DDOS attack, "Give me OP or I'll DDOS the server" What do you do?: I'd capture evidence of the threat and ban them.
12/03/2016 6:05 pm
Level 23 : Expert Botanist
Gauak
Name: Theo

IGN: ZenSense

Previous experience: I have been builder on other servers and I have experience of building. I've been building since I joined Minecraft in 2014.
Proof of work: My Imgur username is Eccchhhooo (This has all of my screenshotted builds)

Why do you want to help this server: I want to help this server so I can put my builds to something useful. I want to help the server grow and watch as new players join.

Why should we choose you: You should choose me because I am hard-working and I will be on the server for at least 7 hours every day. I can build things ranging from fantasy to terra-forming. I have played on a lot of Faction servers and know an idea of what to build for it.

How mature are you: 8/10

Tell us something about yourself: I am 17.
12/03/2016 5:43 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
Epicdaface25
Name: Trevor
IGN: Epicdaface25
Previous experience: I have worked for three factions servers
Proof of work: I can send to you through skype
What languages do you know: Java, C#, JavaScript, C++, and Batch
Why do you want to help this server: It's boring making plugins for just one server or just yourself i love to help other people I hope you will be considdering me to be your developer Cheers!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome