NEW SERVER RECRUITMENT NEEDS ADMINS!

adamks80's Avatar adamks807/30/13 5:31 pm
1 emeralds 220 5
7/30/2013 6:04 pm
Explicint's Avatar Explicint
Hey People,
I am in the process of making a survival/pvp/minigame/faction/fun server and I will be needing some staff members/admins to help me. I am nearly finished, but I need some good staff, If you are reading this now, apply!
I am 14. and I have a youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/Adamks80

Requirements: You must be 13 and over, you must have a good quality mic, you must be on the server at least once a day and you must be trustworthy and very mature.

If you are selected you will be interviewed threw Skype and if you are chosen you will be given the admin rank and OP.

The following staff positions will be available:
Admin
PluginManger
Builder

The Admin/plugin manager Application-
What position are you aiming for?-
Age?-
Maturity Level-
Time Zone-
Skype-
Country-
Why should we except you?-
Previous experience?-
Any additional info?-

Builder: Application

Application:
Name:
In Game Name(IGN):
Why you should be a Builder(30 words min):
Previous Building Experiences:
Projects:
Best Builds that you've done:
Other Skills:
Anything Else we should know about you:
adamks80
Level 2 : Apprentice Crafter

Create an account or sign in to comment.

07/30/2013 6:04 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Miner
Explicint
Age?- 14
Maturity Level-9 1/2
Time Zone- GST 6:00
Skype- N/A
Country- Canada
Why should we except you?- I am far the best applicant, as I take time in my application, and also I will help other players, and also play the game of MineCraft. I have redstone experience, and also building experience.
Previous experience?- I own 2 servers, Co-Own a friends (I wouldn't count that one, as it has 2-5 people on at a time) and I'm a former Chat-Mod on HiveMC.
Any additional info?- I can code for you. <3
07/30/2013 5:56 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
mybuscus
What position are you aiming for?- Admin
Age?-14
Maturity Level-8.5 out of 10
Time Zone-Central
Skype-Myah Remiker
Country-USA
Why should we except you?-I love helping people! I will respect all members and staff. I like watching the server grow. I will donate money if needed.
Previous experience?-I have been head admin and mods many times.
Any additional info?-I could help advertise the server!

Thank you for your time ~Myah
07/30/2013 5:44 pm
Lethal_White_Guy
What position are you aiming for?- Admin
Age?- 14
Maturity Level- 9 out of 10
Time Zone- Eastern Standard Time
Skype- austinfletcher_7
Country- USA
Why should we except you?- You should accept me because I have experience and talent. I possess many skills. Skills such as leadership, and respect. I will respect all members and will promise to help everyone to my best ability. I want to be able to help this server grow into something big.
Previous experience?- I have been Admin and Moderator on many servers. Im very good with commands.
Any additional info?- I can help this server grow rapidly. Also I know Joe and we would make a great Admin team.
07/30/2013 5:42 pm
RobinHood912
What position are you applying for: Admin
Maturity level: 9/10 I would say 10/10 but I like to joke around, but I will get series when needed to
Time zone: Eastern Time one
IGN: RobinHood912
Why we should accept you: I can advertise your server on many other servers, I will post on plant minecraft about your server once every 2 days, I love helping people and love helping servers grow and prosper into very popular servers, I can handle arguments very well I have been a permediator in school for the past 3 years, and last I can help you a a lot I will do about every thing u tell me to do, I know how hard it is to own a server so I just hope I can take some of the weight off of your shoulders, you can trust me when your gone to keep the server running smoothly and steadily.
Previous Experience: I have been a co-owner and admin and moderator on many servers before

Thanks for letting me apply on your server PM me or message me on Skype to contact me
07/30/2013 5:38 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
JoeLBP49
What position are you aiming for?- Admin.
Age?- 15.
Maturity Level- If this is on a 1-10 scale I would say I'm 8-9.
Time Zone- Central
Skype- joe_lbp7thst
Country- USA
Why should we except you?- Because I want to help the server out as much as I can, and help new players that don't know what todo, or that have trouble.
Previous experience?- I have been an admin on multiple servers, and I have ran a successful server before. I also have plenty of experience with plugins.
Any additional info?- I am great for advertising the server and getting new peeps on.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome