New server *STAFF NEEDED*

Soulstheim's Avatar Soulstheim8/11/12 3:11 am
8/11/2012 1:56 pm
Soulstheim's Avatar Soulstheim
Me and my brother have been creating, coding, and running servers for years now. The server is going to come out in about 2-3 weeks. We have played Minecraft sense classic and we know what we are doing, Sephel (My brother) Went to college at MSU for media arts and is now perusing another degree in communications at MSU. I have been coding java for 5 years now and have coded my own Runescape server from scratch. So we do know what we are doing and we are going to need staff members. If you would like to help us out there are a few requirements and a application to fill out. You must have at least 1 year of JavaScript experience, must have played Minecraft for at least 2 years, must be at least 15, and must have a microphone and Skype!

Application to fill out:

*Name:
*Minecraft Name:
*Years of JavaScript experience:
*Years played Minecraft:
*Average amount of time you play Minecraft each day:
*Why do you want to be a staff member on our server? (at least 100 characters.):
Soulstheim
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

08/11/2012 11:30 am
Level 12 : Journeyman Network
SShadowSurvival
Name:Brendon
*Minecraft Name:smooth708
*Years of JavaScript experience: liittle
*Years played Minecraft:3
*Average amount of time you play Minecraft each day:9-24 hours a day
*Why do you want to be a staff member on our server? (at least 100 characters.):I want to become a staff member to help out a server, to keep hackers away and , keep the server safe
08/11/2012 1:56 pm
Soulstheim
Declined, to young, not enough JavaScript experience.
08/11/2012 7:11 am
Level 6 : Apprentice Miner
Titus_Andronicus
It's funny, some girls seem to think that they can get in without forfilling all the requiremnts, just by being girls ^^
08/11/2012 7:08 am
Level 24 : Expert Artist
asdfjkajksjgf
*Name: Kate
*Minecraft Name: Cutielaurenie
*Years of JavaScript experience: Javascript... Javascript... I can't code.
*Years played Minecraft: Well, Not years, But I have played minecraft for 3-5 months.
*Average amount of time you play Minecraft each day: Weekdays = 2-4 hours Weekends = Nearly the entire day.
*Why do you want to be a staff member on our server? Well, I was a Moderator and Admin on a server. I love to help servers out, And I am a fantastic builder. I can build great interior. I also host my own server. I am a responsible player, And if there is griefing, I will teleport to the griefer, And check if the player actually is griefing. Spamming I will deal with differently. Same with caps. I will give them mutes for a few seconds (20-60) And if they keep on going, I will either kick them, Or mute them for 15 minutes. I would love to help your server out, And I would like to check out what you have made on it! I have a skype, It is Cutielaurenie. I am very happy to be posting this application, And I hope you accept me. I would love to be a mod or even an admin.

-Cutielaurenie
08/11/2012 11:14 am
Soulstheim
Declined, to young.
08/11/2012 7:00 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
Bestguyman1010
*Name:Harry
*Minecraft Name:Hazzer10
*Years of JavaScript experience:em yea a bit
*Years played Minecraft:since it came out since mojang put out infdev and all of them
*Average amount of time you play Minecraft each day: most of the time
*Why do you want to be a staff member on our server? (at least 100 characters.):well i have got experience becasue i co-own 4 servers and i'm admin on 6 so i think i am responcable and i woiuld really like to help u out
08/11/2012 11:14 am
Soulstheim
Accepted for interview over skype today.
08/11/2012 6:56 am
Level 22 : Expert Unicorn
pokemon900
*Name: Zoe
*Minecraft Name: Pipi155
*Years of JavaScript experience: Not good at Java script..
*Years played Minecraft: 4
*Average amount of time you play Minecraft each day: 5
*Why do you want to be a staff member on our server? (at least 100 characters.): I Have been staff on 2 servers one of my own and some other one called herolands, I want to help people and have fun while I am doing it! I am friendly and I am a great builder who can solve problems/fights easily! I am mature and I use good gramme, I am also a girl who's birthday in September, my time zone is English. I am Not as good as java scipt but overall I am pretty good for your server, I will follow all rules and I will make sure other people do that too! I am pretty sure this is 100 characters if not tell me.

Thank you for reading!
08/11/2012 11:13 am
Soulstheim
Declined, To young.
08/11/2012 3:57 am
Level 21 : Expert Skinner
Rejektz
*Name: John
*Minecraft Name: Rejektz
*Years of JavaScript experience: 1+ years
*Years played Minecraft: Since 1.1 Beta
*Average amount of time you play Minecraft each day: 6+ hours
*Why do you want to be a staff member on our server? (at least 100 characters.): I have a very extensive knowledge base of minecraft and also plenty of experience of moderating a server. I fell I can be a lot of help to you and server. I also know how to create websites. (Free or Paid) and I have a lot of patients, very organized, respectful, and responsible.
08/11/2012 4:11 am
Soulstheim
Accepted for skype interview tomarrow.
08/11/2012 3:17 am
Level 7 : Apprentice Skinner
Superdp
Name: Brandon
*Minecraft Name: Futuredp
*Years of JavaScript experience: 1 Year
*Years played Minecraft: Since end of Beta 1.7
*Average amount of time you play Minecraft each day: 2 to 6 Hours at least
*Why do you want to be a staff member on our server? (at least 100 characters.):
i am Helpful, a lot and tolerant i study a lot into Minecraft Finding out New Things, Everyday i have Been Very Good Staff to Some Few Popular Servers, i have Experienced a lot in my Mincecraft and i always Help and Figure Out Stuff, Build i help a lot to the Server i am also, good with Plugins Economy, Worldedit, Jail, BuyCraft .etc
i am also, a Web Developer i can Help, to make the Website for the Server and a Forum if needed. So Hope you Hire me.
08/11/2012 3:35 am
Soulstheim
Accepted for skype interview tomarrow.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome