New SMP SciCraft-esque Community Redstone Server (Whitelisted)invert_colors

vokome's Avatar vokome4/9/20 6:06 pm history
1 emeralds 32
Hey everyone,

Me and my friend have been playing on my new SMP 1.15.2 server for about a couple weeks, and I'm now looking for more people to join since he can't play as often. The server is obviously pretty fresh; I just killed the dragon a few days ago, so we do have very easy access to any dimension, but there aren't many farms built yet. Whatever is built right now isn't anything too big, and for the most part are just starting essentials. That's why we need more people to help expand and improve farms, decorate, explore, automate, and a whole lot more.

The seed is 100% random, and has been the coolest seed I've ever seen. We've got a bunch of villages and awesome terrain around, the nether portals at spawn take you right near a whole bunch of nether fortresses, the closest end portal is a 30 sec elytra flight away with end cities not too far out... I could go on and on.

So, we're looking for people with the following qualities:

- Are around 18+ (we swear and make mature jokes, and any server streams or youtube videos will be the same)
- Know how to make scalable, automated farms
- Know at least a good amount of v1.15.2 mechanics under the hood or are willing to help do thorough testing and jar file investigation with me
- Are willing to help with chunk loader strategies (1.15.2 has broken any existing chunk loaders it seems)

If this sounds like the type of server you would have fun and can excel in, shoot me a message on discord or on here! My discord tag is: Vokome#7784
vokome
Level 1 : New Miner