==== New Survival/Creative/Skyblock/MiniGames Server Network looking for all kinds of staff! ====

hannahdawnh's Avatar hannahdawnh8/19/17 11:11 pm history
1 emeralds 114 2
8/19/2017 11:48 pm
Payntohill's Avatar Payntohill
Add me on discord: hannah#9510

If you're looking for a good community network to be a part of that's in development about to be released to the public, with fair perms/perks, and events, this is the network for you!

We are currently hiring builders, developers, admins, mods, and helpers.

Keep in mind that the length and quality of your responses will reflect on whether or not you get the rank you applied for.

Please reply to this thread and apply using this form:

What is your name?:

What is you in-game name?:

How old are you?:

What position are you applying for?:

Do you have discord? If so, what is your username? If not, can you get one and check it regularly? (This is required.):

How active do you think you will be in-game and in the discord?:

Do you have any experience with being staff on other servers? If so, why aren't you staff anymore or how did it go for you?:

If someone was hacking or breaking rules, how would you handle the situation?:

As a staff member, how will you help the server?:
hannahdawnh
Level 1 : New Explorer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

08/19/2017 11:48 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Payntohill
What is your name?:Heath

What is you in-game name?:Tr3nchWalk3r

How old are you?:15

What position are you applying for?:mod

Do you have discord? If so, what is your username? If not, can you get one and check it regularly? (This is required.): i do MysticBeast#7491

How active do you think you will be in-game and in the discord?:2-5 hours in game and a lot longer in discord

Do you have any experience with being staff on other servers? If so, why aren't you staff anymore or how did it go for you?:i do i've been an admin on a server, it ended after 2 years we raised $2000, it ended because the owners mother and father sent him to a camp, to get him off electronics all day long, and he came back and just ended the server, that is the best one, others are just my mates who want to have some fun with minecraft.

If someone was hacking or breaking rules, how would you handle the situation?:If they are lets say they are hacking id ban them, if they are breaking simple rule that they didn't know, id warn them

As a staff member, how will you help the server?: I Can Moderate the Server While Most other staff members are offline, I can be on for long periods of time, if not i;m doing something important to do such as sports or school work.

Please Consider
Sincerely
Heath
(Tr3nchWalk3r)
08/19/2017 11:24 pm
Level 25 : Expert Artist
Vdept
What is your name?: Adept.

What is you in-game name?: Vdept

How old are you?: 17

What position are you applying for?: Builder

Do you have discord? If so, what is your username? If not, can you get one and check it regularly? (This is required.): Vdept#3166

How active do you think you will be in-game and in the discord?:
long as I need to be

Do you have any experience with being staff on other servers? If so, why aren't you staff anymore or how did it go for you?: MOD on 3 servers owned by SkyDoesMinecraft, HuskyMudKipz and soulofwolf. Head-Admin on one, GalaxysMC. I left all of them because I got bored and tired as fuck and I hated Husky at the end of it, all the servers ended up closing anyway.

If someone was hacking or breaking rules, how would you handle the situation?:
Hacking? ban, though I'm a builder and only go on to build so I probably wouldn't be the one to deal yknow

As a staff member, how will you help the server?: I build.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome